Game Update 6.3 - Known Issues

CommunityTeam

I completed the Insectoids daily PO

Then I refreshed the second daily PO in hopes of getting something more to my tastes.

It changed to Alderaan: Heroic Missions and says it's completed - even though I haven't completed this. I'm also still sitting on only 3 points ( for the first objective ). Does this mean I won't be able to get my second daily points for today? Or will I still get them if I go and do the Alderaan Heroics, even though it says complete?

Edited by Suzsi

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

World Bosses are not dropping World Boss Equipment Crates for level 75 characters on the Republic Side.

Olgo Siegebreaker did not drop a crate.

Trapjaw did not drop a crate.

Lucky did not drop a crate

The Primal Destroyer did drop a crate

Snowblind did drop a crate.

Edited by IvoryTiger
Added faction information

Here are the current known issues for Game Update 6.3:

[*]Galactic Seasons

[*]When interacting with the Carrick Station or Vaiken Spacedock Stronghold Directory, players will receive a "subscribe" message even if they are Subscribers.

*Confirmed ---> https://i.imgur.com/mOTEogF.jpg

And just wondering: Is the '8 galactic season tokens' the only method to get the new SH ?

Or, once that bug ^ is fixed, will us loyal subscribers be able to purchase with another method? (like in-game credits or Cartel Coins)

Believe i've found another bug for y'all

The bonus quest "containment protocol Xesh" i've killed that same droid 10 times on imp side, at security terminal Besh and it still comes back

Also the fp is dropping purple 290 gear for me i assure you my sorc is fully decked out in 306 shininess

Edited by YaddleTwo

Believe i've found another bug for y'all

The bonus quest "containment protocol Xesh" i've killed that same droid 10 times on imp side, at security terminal Besh and it still comes back

Also the fp is dropping purple 290 gear for me i assure you my sorc is fully decked out in 306 shininess

Are you killing the droid right on the terminal? They explode when they die and take out the terminal but has to be close enough.

Edited by Suzsi

It would be nice, if I would be able to actually patch my game and play, but I'ms tuck in error messages.

Same here, I get to about 10% of installing Main assets 343 and then it crashes with °An error occured updating. Repair 5. Some 29 files need to be repaired just for it to crash again when it tries to patch again

As soon as I enter the new flashpoint my skills unlock and wont relock and I end up losing skills in the middle of combat. Happens on every character so far.

I don't know what "the emaiil" somepeople are not getting is I get 4 on Republic Loyalist, five on Republic Saboteur, five on Imperial Loyalist and I'm guessing six on Imperial Saboteur,

Another not listed, Refreshing the Priority Objective, should it swap to something already completed, as in my case with star fighter, it automatically counted the objective as complete, but no points are awarded.

Example:

1- Swapped out of coreward flashpoints (refresh)

2- got Starfighter weekly (complete multiple starfighter missions).

3- I previously completed the daily PO starfighter mission, and completed multiple starfighter matches already

4- Weekly PO Starfighter = automatically complete

5- No points awarded for the weekly

I input a ticket for the game's failure to give me the correct number of points from the Galactic Seasons. You closed the ticket stating that it was caused by a bug in the game and that I need to report it as such. I did today. However, the bug report states that no one will contact to resolve it.

So, although you know the Galactic Season is completely buggy, you refuse to grant the points earned, which means that I will almost be guaranteed to not be able to complete all the points for the season. You refuse to help your customers and tell us tough luck, go away. This is not acceptable.

I am specifically referring to the weekly, Weekly PO: Coreward Worlds Operations did not give me my 12 points. I completed three Hives on three characters. My conquest log shows it as complete. I get the little check box showing the weekly was complete. But, no points. It's sad that you refuse to grant the points that you failed to grant.

I would probably feel different if there was a way to make it up. But no, we can't do the content on another character, because its legacy wide. No, we can't redo the content, because the weekly already shows as done. So, basically, we are just out of luck and told that nothing can be done. So, we just have to accept that there is no way for us to complete the season.

Oh wait, I forgot. There is a way to get the points. Pay Bioware more money for what they failed to recognize that we earned in the first place.

Edited by Pigglesworth
More Information

I noticed something about the companion and have a concern since he can only be leveled via the gifts from GS rewards: if someone unlocks the GS companion on multiple characters (can currently be done in collections for 10CC) and gives the seasons gifts to him on their different characters, he won't reach level 50 and therefore that player won't be able to unlock the ability to purchase the gifts with credits. This creates a soft lock of sorts where there is no way to further increase the influence level.

What will be done in that situation? Maybe he shouldn't be able to unlocked until you have him to 50, to prevent this potential softlock.

I noticed something about the companion and have a concern since he can only be leveled via the gifts from GS rewards: if someone unlocks the GS companion on multiple characters (can currently be done in collections for 10CC) and gives the seasons gifts to him on their different characters, he won't reach level 50 and therefore that player won't be able to unlock the ability to purchase the gifts with credits. This creates a soft lock of sorts where there is no way to further increase the influence level.

What will be done in that situation? Maybe he shouldn't be able to unlocked until you have him to 50, to prevent this potential softlock.

There is another option-Let the gifts that you can give him be able to be in collections and unlock for the 10cc per gift like the companion was and therefore you can get the gifts to get him to Rank 50 for each alt.

I tried near, far, mid... maybe it just hates me lol

I had trouble with one as well and I finally put the one companion on passive so the droid came to the terminal, though it would be better if they would just spawn next to the terminal instead of the doorway.

Not sure if anyone else has had this problem. When I tried my first run through of this FP on the solo-story mode on my Consular, I did not encounter one animal enemy. I did not see any of the items needed for the hidden achievement of feeding the animals. I did not see a cage to release the Kath Hound. Matter of fact, there was no resistance beast wise. Zip. None. Nada. When I got to the elevator that takes you from the sub-level to the main level, the lights on the door were green, but that was not any clickable thing to activate it. I did a backtrack through the sub-level to see if I missed something, in case there was an item I needed. Nothing. I thought it also might have been my connection, cause my modem timed-out briefly during the exploration. I will be attempting a second run through after I reset the phase and mission, to see if that helps. Any thoughts on this?

I can only describe this as being similar to the known door bug issue in the final battle mission on Mek-Sha.

Neither of my daily PO objectives for today are working. I got "Defeat Capital Enemies" and "Defeat Home World Enemies." Neither of them tracks if I select the tracking box. And neither of them updates with enemies defeated, at least for Tython, Coruscant, and Ord Mantell so far. They don't complete at 75 defeated, and they don't update along the way (I'm still at "0" for everything).

Neither of my daily PO objectives for today are working. I got "Defeat Capital Enemies" and "Defeat Home World Enemies." Neither of them tracks if I select the tracking box. And neither of them updates with enemies defeated, at least for Tython, Coruscant, and Ord Mantell so far. They don't complete at 75 defeated, and they don't update along the way (I'm still at "0" for everything).

That is already on the known issues list for 6.3. Check the "Others" category (first one there)

That is already on the known issues list for 6.3. Check the "Others" category (first one there)

No, the issues are not the same. For me, Defeat Enemies 2 worked fine. I'm talking about the galactic seasons objectives, not the conquest objectives.

(I did carefully read the OP and indeed the entire thread before posting.)

Edited by Estelindis

Not sure if anyone else has had this problem. When I tried my first run through of this FP on the solo-story mode on my Consular, I did not encounter one animal enemy. I did not see any of the items needed for the hidden achievement of feeding the animals. I did not see a cage to release the Kath Hound. Matter of fact, there was no resistance beast wise. Zip. None. Nada. When I got to the elevator that takes you from the sub-level to the main level, the lights on the door were green, but that was not any clickable thing to activate it. I did a backtrack through the sub-level to see if I missed something, in case there was an item I needed. Nothing. I thought it also might have been my connection, cause my modem timed-out briefly during the exploration. I will be attempting a second run through after I reset the phase and mission, to see if that helps. Any thoughts on this?

I can only describe this as being similar to the known door bug issue in the final battle mission on Mek-Sha.

I completed the FP last night on my TK Sage. I abandoned the mission, and reset phases. Then I went to the terminal and selected "Solo-Story Mode" and completed it with no problems.

Galactic Seasons tallying up incorrectly -

When given the weekly PO quests I had both of the "complete pvp/gsf" quests - I used the refresh button on GSF quest and was given the complete Coreward Worlds Operation - this immediately showed as completed but has NOT issued the 12point reward to my points total.

The issue is that I cannot progress the weekly again, meaning I am unable to gain the 12 points that should be available. I believe this bug may be caused by having completed S&V (one of the coreward ops) on Tuesday eve, so after the Season/weekly quests began BUT before I refreshed and was given the operations quest.

I am shown as completing both weeklies, and have done four dailies, but am on 30/800 points and not 42/800.