Game Update 6.3 - Known Issues

CommunityTeam

Daily PO: Defeat Alderaan Insectoids :

Includes Killiks, but the (Hostile) Killik Larvae aren't counted as Killiks. I was on Alderaan, King's Pass, Ruur Killik Hivewoods.

They are classed as Killik slaves, so not sure if they are actualy considered Killiks, and if this is intended.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daily PO: Defeat Alderaan Insectoids :

Includes Killiks, but the (Hostile) Killik Larvae aren't counted as Killiks. I was on Alderaan, King's Pass, Ruur Killik Hivewoods.

They are classed as Killik slaves, so not sure if they are actualy considered Killiks, and if this is intended.

They've never counted for achievements/missions either. Neither do the ones for the Survivors mission, which IMO is a good thing, or that mission would be pretty much impossible with all the people killing Kilikks...

Another not listed, Refreshing the Priority Objective, should it swap to something already completed, as in my case with star fighter, it automatically counted the objective as complete, but no points are awarded.

Example:

1- Swapped out of coreward flashpoints (refresh)

2- got Starfighter weekly (complete multiple starfighter missions).

3- I previously completed the daily PO starfighter mission, and completed multiple starfighter matches already

4- Weekly PO Starfighter = automatically complete

5- No points awarded for the weekly

Same here, yesterday I hit the refrresh buttom in the Weekly. Counted as completed, no Galactic Season Points earned. Wrote an in-game ticket, also a bug report, but not response if we will get the mission again.

I don't see this bug in tne main post.

I took my level 18 Sith Inquisitor through the Korriban Heroics and racked up 38 kills towards the "Defeat Home World Enemies" PO. Not having any low level Republic toons, I took my level 75 Jedi Knight through the Tython heroic and even though I finished it and the bonus quest, none of my kills counted towards the "Defeat Home World Enemies" PO. I'm still sitting at 38. Are starting planet POs level gated?

I took my level 18 Sith Inquisitor through the Korriban Heroics and racked up 38 kills towards the "Defeat Home World Enemies" PO. Not having any low level Republic toons, I took my level 75 Jedi Knight through the Tython heroic and even though I finished it and the bonus quest, none of my kills counted towards the "Defeat Home World Enemies" PO. I'm still sitting at 38. Are starting planet POs level gated?

That's very interesting. I got zero progress on the home world enemies and capital world enemies, but all the characters I played were level 75. I wonder if I would have completed the objectives with lower level characters. :(

That's very interesting. I got zero progress on the home world enemies and capital world enemies, but all the characters I played were level 75. I wonder if I would have completed the objectives with lower level characters. :(

I got "Defeat Home World Enemies" as my daily PO again today. When I get home from work, I'm going to level a Jedi to 10 and see if that will allow kills to start counting on Tython. i'll let you know what i find out.

That would be sad as I don't have any lower level characters and making a new one, I don't think so. I already have too many.

I got "Defeat Home World Enemies" as my daily PO again today. When I get home from work, I'm going to level a Jedi to 10 and see if that will allow kills to start counting on Tython. i'll let you know what i find out.

Thanks, I didn't get the objectives today that would've let me check. I'll be interested to see your results!

Thanks, I didn't get the objectives today that would've let me check. I'll be interested to see your results!

Leveled a new Jedi up to 10 and started earning credit towards "Defeat Home World Enemies" on Tython. This daily PO is clearly gated towards low level characters.

I got "Defeat Capital Worlds Enemies" today and took my Level 75 Jedi Knight to Coruscant. None of the kills counted. Brought my brand new level 11 Jedi Consular to Coruscant and kills immediately started counting.

This appears to be working as intended. The Home Planet and Capital World objectives ARE gated towards low level characters. It would be nice if there was confirmation on this and if the tool tip for those objectives were updated with information stating what the level range requirements are.

nautolan dark side corruption not being fixed needs to be added to the known issues, according to customer services the fix should have been deployed with 6.3.

"My name is <redacted> . Thanks for contacting the Star Wars: The Old Republic customer service team concerning the dark side corruption alignment issue on your character

I’ve replied to your ticket in-game, you’ll find the answer below too.

I have reviewed your case and I would like to inform you that the issue with the Dark Side Corruption on the Nautolan race character was supposed to be fixed in the last game update. However, I escalated your case and discussed it with our concerned team, and apparently, it is still broken and not yet fixed properly. This particular case appears to have been caused by a bug within the game that will need to be corrected in a future game update and as such, cannot be corrected by Customer Service.

To allow us to identify and correct these issues, we would request that you submit a Bug Report on this issue. Bug Reports submitted through the In-Game Help Center go directly to our development QA team and not to Customer Service. To submit a bug, you can type /bug in your chat window or select Bug Report from the drop-down when creating a new ticket in the In-Game Help Center."

I have a new issue.

As of accessing the Season content and paying to unlock, my nameplate resets to the same stock standard Class indicator Title and tags every time I load into Iokath. on the character I made the Season level 1 purchase.

No others appear affected at this time.

I made the purchase while loaded into the Iokath map and after swapping zones, my proper nameplate options show up everywhere else except each time I load into Iokath.

Turning Nameplate on and off again Applying the setting seems to "refresh" the interface, but this should be unnecessary. Be aware and fix this Devs. I have wasted an hour testing multiple characters and permutations on this bug to understand it. I have not made further Season purchases along the track to replicate if it affects other characters or the same one in alignment with the current map they are loaded into, but that was a thought... perhaps.

I have an issue regarding game connection that started happening with the release of 6.3.

I usually have a normal ping of around 60 ms, but lately (after 6.3), my ping is usually around 150-200 ms for some reason. My internet connection is fairly okay and I've never had trouble with the ping in this game.

Nobody is downloading anything in the household on the network and I'm connected via an Ethernet cable so WiFi issues are not the thing. I've also done a speedtest and my connection seems to be fine - I get max download/upload speed that I can get and my ping is 16 (when I check my connection). There's also no issues with my firewall and Anti-Virus blocking SWTOR.

Playing on an European server (Darth Malgus) and it feels like I'm playing on a US server.

Hi,

You can add the Daily PO "Black hole : 6 daily missions" to the bugged quests.

Just did it but it didn't track any....

Same. Then re-rolled the daily and got Onderon daily missions. This objective tracked 3/5 missions and then quit tracking. I left instance and even changed characters/faction (completing more missions) and nothing progressed this. With no re-rolls left I guess I am left not completing 1 daily.

I'm finding today (last day before weekly reset) the PO: Dailies for coreworld heroics, coreworld enemies, alderaan insectoids are not tracking (across 2 servers as well). I've tried different characters, different levels, changing between PVP and PVE, transitioning between worlds etc. Bug reports filed in game, but these are objectives that had been tracking just fine earlier in the week.

Update I managed to re-roll a outer-rim enemies PO: which tracked just fine. Side note, the P0's that didn't work for me today didn't start at 0, so I wonder if there's something amiss in the counter when it is already counting kills from previous days?

Edited by Lonehero

I've got the "Daily PO: Black Hole Daily Missions" up. Playing a level 75 Smuggler.

1. Tracking does not work; click the button, no tracking.

2. After doing six Daily Missions in the Black Hole on Corellia, I didn't get credit for them on the PO.

Y'all need better QA testing.

Edited by AlacrityFitzhugh

I've also been able to progress any conquest objectives this evening. I finished my final Hive Queen mission (3/3) and didn't get credit for the weekly, and also was unable to progress the "defeat opponents across coreward worlds" objective, at which point I just stopped playing rather than burn time on objectives that are impossible to move forward with this bug. Rather frustrating as that's 18 seasons points I'm unable to obtain because of this issue.

Hi,

You can add the Daily PO "Black hole : 6 daily missions" to the bugged quests.

Just did it but it didn't track any....

L-75 Shadow, got all the XP and Renown but all 6 still show incomplete for the Seasons Daily, Logged out and back in, also Quit game and re-entered, still shows not complete. How do we apply to get awarded the Seasons points for these things we completed? Thank you in advance; LOVE the new content! Just need some clean up done.

So I got a rampage to kill 75 non player characters and it wasn't updating on Alderaan, Balmorra, or Corellia. So I shuffled it and it gave me another rampage for as Hoth being one of the planets and that one actually updated. But now I need to do 3 heroics, it says Alderaan, Balmorra, or Corellia and I did 3 on Alderaan, and 1 on Balmorra and Corellia and it's not counting. So I relogged and then got on a rep toon and grabbed some heroics for Alderaan and those aren't counting either. Not really sure what to do now guess I'm screwed out of the heroic daily for today?

I'm having the same issue. The character I was using had never been to the Black Hole before today. I grabbed all the missions from the terminal or the NPCs that give them, finished all of them, and only got credit on the Daily PO for one of the four (or more, not sure) that were completed.

I know they were completed, because the Weekly Black Hole mission requires 4 Daily Missions to be finished as part of it. So I had to have completed at least 4 Daily Missions. But the PO only shows 1 of 6.

Additionally, the Daily PO missions won't stay tracked if I select the box. I would click the box in the Log window, it would select, and then if I closed and reopened the window, it wasn't checked/being tracked. It also doesn't show up in the Mission Tracker or Achievement Tracker sections of my interface.

Apparently, the Galactic Season Objectives reset at 8pm ET, 12 hours early.

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=992886

I'm finding today (last day before weekly reset) the PO: Dailies for coreworld heroics, coreworld enemies, alderaan insectoids are not tracking (across 2 servers as well). I've tried different characters, different levels, changing between PVP and PVE, transitioning between worlds etc. Bug reports filed in game, but these are objectives that had been tracking just fine earlier in the week.

Update I managed to re-roll a outer-rim enemies PO: which tracked just fine. Side note, the P0's that didn't work for me today didn't start at 0, so I wonder if there's something amiss in the counter when it is already counting kills from previous days?

I also just ran assault on Tython with a level 64 character, and got no credit, so whatever is causing an issue with tracking my enemy kills is also blocking the tracking on completing other content.

For the first time since I started playing the Galactic Seasons, today I've had one Daily Personal Objective not complete and one Weekly PO not count. The Daily PO was the 75 Insectoids on Balmorra & nothing counted when I tried on under 45 toons. The Weekly PO was the story operations & my guild ran a 16M Scum and Villany. That also did not count.