Game Update 6.3 - Known Issues

CommunityTeam

As myself and others have mentioned several times in this thread, that workaround doesn't work for everyone. I've tried it on numerous toons with absolutely 0 success.

It works for a lot of people as well. Which makes it worthwhile to mention it. That's better than just complaining without suggesting the workaround. Everyone can try for themselves and see if it works for them.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't always work. I tested it today. On my republic toon (I did 2 at first) and they chose the light side and it gave me credit. I then did one of my imperial toons that was dark and she choose dark side didn't work so I though I would try a light sided imperial toon. Did two of them (and they are light side V) and they chose the light side but it did not give credit even when choosing the light sided optioin.

I then went back to my republic toons and did my other two light sided ones and it gave me credit so I was able to do it but this workaround doesn't really work well even if you choose the light sided on an imperial toon it doesn't give credit.

So the workaround doesn't work that well so they should fix the bugs since this season lasts till September.

The workaround I linked to does work. I got this PO today and did it on 4 Pub characters with LS option. It clearly mentions that you can do it by taking the LS option on your pub-side characters. Not sure why you tried Imp side characters for the workaround.

Edited by mike_carton

It works for a lot of people as well. Which makes it worthwhile to mention it. That's better than just complaining without suggesting the workaround. Everyone can try for themselves and see if it works for them.

My point wasn't complaining without suggesting a workaround, my point was that you shouldn't state "this workaround works" you should preface it as "this workaround works for some people".

don't know if this has been brought up again but the TACTIALS owned list is glitched, for me anyway, again. ones that were listed before GALACTIC SEASONS are no longer listed as owned. i know there's a workaround BUT i have 34 toons and an laggy pc. i figured it would take about 4hrs to go through each toon remove their tactial mail it to another toon then back to original toon.

complimentary rep boosters are also not working right. on pirate incursion week without the rep boosters i was getting 122pts for low rep tokens. WITH the booster i was getting 144pts for the same token. the boosters say they give 50% of the rep. 22pts is NOT 50% of 122pts. i should of received 184pts instead of 144pts.

The workaround I linked to does work. I got this PO today and did it on 4 Pub characters with LS option. It clearly mentions that you can do it by taking the LS option on your pub-side characters. Not sure why you tried Imp side characters for the workaround.

Maybe because I was testing it out for a friend who never plays on the Republic side and wanted to know if it worked on the imperial toons that were lightside and that is what friends do for one another.

My point wasn't complaining without suggesting a workaround, my point was that you shouldn't state "this workaround works" you should preface it as "this workaround works for some people".

I tried that work around last time and it did not work for me. When I logged onto an off-server today to do my daily PO's I got the Rishi daily missions PO. Tried again and this time it did work. So it definitely does work, but perhaps not all the time. To confirm, both times I was on a Republic character and chose the light option. Unfortunately, I only have one character on that server that can do that mission, so I still will not be able to complete the daily PO.

Edited by ceryxp

It's a bit late and I probably should have spoken up sooner while I saw it happening to take screen shots, but once I was done with the daily PO's on Balmora, I ceased getting conquest points of any kind from any source (on that planet). Edited by xordevoreaux