Challenge: Name just one thing [just one] that you'd like to see changed in the game

xordevoreaux

So. For all the different things we want to see changed, here it is: the mountaintop.

Pick ONE thing, and one thing only, that you want changed.

Don't list out all your secondary desires. The challenge is to stick to just ONE change, and make it specific.

Make it good!

For me, as a guild leader, the absolute one change I would like to see in this game is one guild being able to support both factions. It's tedious and resource-draining maintaining two player associations to support one collection of players.

Edited by xordevoreaux

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one's tough...

At the moment, and not having given it a lot of thought...

One thing (but two ways of going about it): Either let us run comps whose species is a playable race (human, Togruta, Twi'lek, etc.) through the appearance designer (giving more preset customizations for those that aren't), or just make more (and more varied) companion customizations.

Reason: it has suddenly become strangely apparent to me that my longtime main JK and Kira are almost identical (pure coincidence) and it bugs me, but I still have some doubts as to whether I like customization 1 enough to stick with it. Almost reminds me too much of Jaesa, that one.

I reserve the right to edit this post if I think of a better change to be made.

A better way to handle all the emotes.

The drop down menu is old and unrealistic. It lists everything whether you have it or not. Too much to scan through when your looking for that specific emote. I don't know how to solve the situation but maybe a new tab in your inventory that lists all your emotes as icons so you can either click them or drag them to your menubar?

GSF updates, which include Additonal skins of current ships, New Maps, a much better tutorial (one that actually teaches players what they'll need to learn before the 1st match), Make the tutorial much easier for people to see as well. I'd bet many people don't notice the ? in the top right corner.

A difficult challenge to answer.

I suppose, perhaps due to the current/recent Bounty Contract Week, the thing that I'd most at the moment like to see changed is for Bounty Targets (Henchmen or Kingpins) to be immune to damage from players besides the one that summoned them. I'm sure I can't be the only one that finds themselves frustrated when an attempt to take a target alive is ruined by some impatient jerk running in and killing off a bounty target so that they can spawn their own instead of waiting a few minutes for the player already there to finish as they would.

I'd like to see every class in the game cleaned up, improved upon, and overall balanced with all the other classes in PVP.

This renovation of class abilities and gameplay would also remove the bloat of CC, CC-immunity, and roots, snares, speed boosts, all this crap needs to be managed better it's just ridiculous now.

Surprised to see that so far there's been only one suggestion that might make me consider quitting if implemented. :p

It's a challenge indeed, as on my 'wish list' not one thing sticks out higher than anything else, so my entry is going to be a bit arbitrary:

I'd like to see cosmetic reward sets (whether pieces drop in flashpoints, alliance crates or come by mail) in some sort of collections interface, so I don't have to find storage for many dozens of sets that may become useful to me at some point.

So. For all the different things we want to see changed, here it is: the mountaintop.

Pick ONE thing, and one thing only, that you want changed.

Don't list out all your secondary desires. The challenge is to stick to just ONE change, and make it specific.

Make it good!

For me, as a guild leader, the absolute one change I would like to see in this game is one guild being able to support both factions. It's tedious and resource-draining maintaining two player associations to support one collection of players.

All the bugs fixed