List of SWTOR: Onslaught 6.0 Bugs Thread

tummiswtor

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm here about supposedly a scene we are supposed to get with Lana . Played trough the epxansion with 2 characters who married her. And I haven't seen this scene .

All I got was an invitation to a party, and as usual..some schmuck come and interrupt us..Grr! then peoples wonder why I'm piling corpses.....! lol

also..

My bugs are here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=970533

If you don't wanna read them, here a short summary:

1- Killed Vowrane and he send me an email as if I failed and didn't kill him.

2- Vowran talk but doesn't show up in the cutscene with Acina.

3- Malgus is stuck at the door when you are about to fight Jedi Tau . And last Malgus name is MALGUS CINE: in the subtitle in the last cutscene .

These issues only happen to one character so far. My DS character (Sith Sorc) .

Edit: Doing the REPB Side of Onslaught . And just found this : The Royal guard are Hostile (All red) .

Also when I spoke the 1st time to the governor lady ? I was stuck inside the instance . The door went red and I couldn't leave, so had to use Quick Travel .

Pic of Royale guard all red: https://imgur.com/rgiyJQB

Edited by SerraShar

So, there are two bugs that I noticed while playing through Onslaught. They are tiny, sure... but kinda glaring when you notice them.

1. If you are a dual-welding character (Sentinel, Marauder, Gunslinger, and Mercenary), both your mainhand and offhand weapon so on the same side, and will clip through each other. From the looks of it, it only seems occurs in the Onslaught story (I just finished running the Story mode of Legacy of the Rakata with my Sentinel, and I didn't see this happen there). A bug like this occurred back when KotFE launched, hopefully it won't take as long to fix it this time around as it did back then!

2. If you take your player ship to Onderon or Mek-Sha, the arrival cutscenes for both planets seem to be in the old "1.0 Style" (AKA your ship flying to a static planet). This would make 9 planets that do this (Imperial Voss, Republic and Imperial Makeb, Republic and Imperial CZ-198, Imperial and Republic Mek-Sha, and Imperial and Republic Onderon), and it would be 10 if you count the still broken after nearly four year Imperial Ziost arrival for characters that finished the Rise of the Emperor Story, which seems to play for Republic players, but not Imperials.

So, I have a bit of an update to #1. So, after looking into it more, only three weapon types seem to be affected by this on my Smuggler. The Attuned Targeter's Blaster Pistol (Along with just the Primordial Blaster, but not the Primordial Blaster Besh), Nico's Blasters, and the R-30017 Aikion Blaster (And any Blaster that shares the appearance of the R-30017, such as the A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler from the Smuggler Class Story)

Now, I don't know why these Three alone have that bug, but... at least it narrows it down?

Assault on Tython MM has a nasty bug during last boss fight where the purple circles for debris aren't registering correctly. You take massive damage even while not standing anywhere close to purple circles (40k from Debris) which leads me to believe they are not showing correctly on the screen.

This is during the course of the fight, not during the falling rock stage.

Also, every member of the group was experiencing this issue, not just me, so I don't think it has anything to do with lag either.

In addition, mods are now immediately applied when pulling them inside the armor piece; previously, you had to click a button to apply it. Not sure if this change is intended or not.

Same issue, if intended that's one of the crappiest change ever made to the game! Please go back to the button needed to accept !

Other issues:

- As soon as you select a material to remove from craft inventory, reset the inventory and you have to scroll back all the way down, very frustrating.

- Operation group finder: same issue that it automatically switch to 16story instead of the 8story we are set on already. This makes any group finder (and associated reward) impossible to obtain so far. Got the problem persisting all the week. @Eric Is this going to be fixed in the update of this week ??? I don't know any guild on the Leviathan who has been able to go in operation with group finder this week!!!

- GSF: The "distorsion field" fully upgraded doesn't delock missiles anymore, while the information bubble still says it should.

- Mandalorian Raiders: Bonus boss, half of the time when defeated body appears "unreachable" and thus we can't pick up the loot.

- Dxun operation: a couple of time after defeating a boss (specially the wave one), we are still considered in combat forever and need to /stuck to be able to equip new gear looted.

- Assault on Tython Master mode: we destroyed a single tower at the beginning but then the mission updated to go defeat first boss.

- Story mode Onderon, While Jakarro is our only possible partner, we can't launch any craft because all the other partners are also removed from the craft menu. -> Probably not a bug but very annoying !

Edited by Rogth-Lesai

I don't get Kira and Scourge with my Sith-Inqusitor but with my Jedi Sage? I think everyone should get them, because they are listed as Main Characters. So I think that is a bug not to get them after the completion of the storyline.

It's a bug. My sorceress got them and so did my agent.

My Jedi togruta consular romance scene for the secret vacation with the lieutenant glitched, she puts her arms straight out and makes kissy faces over and over, this happens with the Lieutenant too. They look like zombies sucking brains out of their teeth. They never embrace just make these motions over and over

Dxun operation, hunter master.

The boss has reset multiple times tonight will trying it. Usually at the end of a "safe place" shooting of the adds, instead of coming back in the new light source. No clue why, first time it was after 2nd safe place of the fight, and he had only 1 stack left. Second time no specific thing, was after 1st safe place. Third time, we had one heal dead and waiting the end of the red AOE to accept resurrection, was also at the end of the 1st safe place.

Adding one more confirmation that there are no companions (either old or new) on the Sith Inquisitor's ship.

Correct yep: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=970642

Although, more accurately: HK-51 & Treek are indeed still aboard. :cool:

-------

Also , a couple more BUGS that i don't remember whether or not have already been reported in this thread yet....

1. After finishing 'Onslaught' , Republic side (Jedi Sage) , the Jakorro summary/description shows up EMPTY in the Companions & Contacts tab: https://i.imgur.com/H07Op6d.jpg

2. The 'Umbara' MAP doesn't update at all (revealing the "entire map" ) on a certain section of the Flashpoint: https://i.imgur.com/qQob9TW.jpg

Edited by Nee-Elder

NEW BUG

Empire

"The Failsafe" quest. Fueling Docks. The quest tells me to kill Squad Seven Lieutenant but the path to the NPC is blocked by a huge solid door with no way to open it and no alternative path. Resetting quest does nothing. Rebooting game does nothing. There is no way through the door or wall to get to the Squad Seven Lieutenant????? Stalling progress on quest, please fix this ASAP

Edited by ArcticFoxy

Confirming bug:

No companions on board of my inquisitors ship post Onslaught (Darth Imperius, loyalist, rejoined the empire, Lana romance). This makes me saaaad :(

Possible bug report:

Broken Lana romance in 6.0 / No kiss scene at the end. My Inquisitors interactions tab still says i romanced and married her, but i got no smoochie smooch with my waifu. This makes me realy saaaaaaaaaad :( Is this another Lana romance bug or just because she is light side and let Theron live, so he is now whining and talking Lana into going to a party? If he broke my marriage i certainly won't help his damn mother!

Edited by McBaal