List of SWTOR: Onslaught 6.0 Bugs Thread

tummiswtor

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Relative Harm quest: after scanning for the Communications Uplink, quest updates to "Destroy the Communications Uplink", but no uplink model spawns. Upon clicking the magenta quest marker on the minimap, the Uplink model spawns, but cannot be targeted or otherwise interacted with. Mission step cannot be progressed. Character in question is Szardas Tsaton, Inquisitor, server Satele Shan. Also witnessed another Inquisitor attempting the same quest step, and apparently suffering the same confusion.

Mission was reset and reattempted with the same result. Character was logged out with Destroy the Communications Uplink step active and game was closed and relaunched, and Communications Uplink spawned correctly.

Tad weird.

• 1 year later...
The purple mission guidance on Onderon are mixed up when directing you to "Find the entrance to the catacombs" when you finish defeating what's-her-name-robot-queen inside the palace. It directs you to the entrance, telling you to exit, and when you exit telling you to enter again.

If you head left once on the surface underneath the columns (looking for another entrance or something) you can get in but then get blocked when attempting to leave with an invisible wall. However, you can still teleport, which is what I did. Then I took a transport to the very far away hunting lodge which is where it should've been directing me in the first place.

3 years on and this is still an active bug. Got stuck behind the invisible wall + had the direction/breadcrumb issue.