List of SWTOR: Onslaught 6.0 Bugs Thread

tummiswtor

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite the 6.0a fix, dead Theron still "appears" in my conversation during Objective Meridian.

Screenshot : https://gyazo.com/341b9c8ca52b642c5c1a31da8ae6cd3f

Details on the character :

Sith Marauder. Full loyalist. Romanced Malavai Quinn and married him, killed him on Iokath. Romanced Theron Shan, left him to die on Nathema.

can confirm still ghost theron, reseting quest doesn´t help.

Today's patch introduced a new stronghold bug! :mad: The airspeeder sound effects outside the Coruscant stronghold have been seriously increased in volume and pitch, so much so that you can hear it everywhere in the stronghold, not just outside it. These sounds should NOT be inside the stronghold, and they weren't until after today's patch. It ruins this stronghold, because instead of a nice quiet apartment or home, you feel like you're standing in the middle of a major US highway.

Another note about these new incredibly loud speeder sounds: they are NOT attached to the Ambient Volume slider (like they should be) but to the Sound FX Volume slider. You have to turn off ALL Sound FX to make them go away, which doesn't make sense as they are ambient outside noise (or at least they were until today!). The normal subdued speeder sounds are still attached to the Ambient Volume slider, and said sounds muffle/go away when you leave the outside balcony on Coruscant like they should. So it sounds like they decided to add more speeder sounds to the Sound FX "layer" in addition to the Ambient "layer" in game? Why would you do that?! It has to be a bug; those sounds haven't been on that "channel" for 6+ years. Take them out again!

Edited by AscendingSky

Today's patch introduced a new stronghold bug! :mad: The airspeeder sound effects outside the Coruscant stronghold have been seriously increased in volume and pitch, so much so that you can hear it everywhere in the stronghold, not just outside it. These sounds should NOT be inside the stronghold, and they weren't until after today's patch. It ruins this stronghold, because instead of a nice quiet apartment or home, you feel like you're standing in the middle of a major US highway.

Another note about these new incredibly loud speeder sounds: they are NOT attached to the Ambient Volume slider (like they should be) but to the Sound FX Volume slider. You have to turn off ALL Sound FX to make them go away, which doesn't make sense as they are ambient outside noise (or at least they were until today!). The normal subdued speeder sounds are still attached to the Ambient Volume slider, and said sounds muffle/go away when you leave the outside balcony on Coruscant like they should. So it sounds like they decided to add more speeder sounds to the Sound FX "layer" in addition to the Ambient "layer" in game? Why would you do that?! It has to be a bug; those sounds haven't been on that "channel" for 6+ years. Take them out again!

Uh? I could always hear the damn traffic everywhere inside the stronghold, just like i could always hear the storm inside my Dromund Kaas apartement. Same goes for stronghold tours on Youtube. The traffic annoys me a lot, the storm does not. I think you have just been lucky so far that your stronghold was bugged and silent ;)

My Sith Inquisitor that's completed all the Alliance Alerts still has an empty ship. No old companions, no Lana or Theron. All my non-SI toons that have met their old companions have them on their ships again, but none of my Sith Inquisitors do.

The Green Endurance datacron on Mek-Sha does not tell you about the codex entry that you receive (The Hutts Discover Mek-Sha). I had to go into my codex entries to see that there was something even new in the Achievement: Datacrons section.

Satchel of crafting materials (Grade 11) cannot be opened on my characters either.

I was having this same problem, but when I was on a level 75 toon, I was able to open the grade 11 satchel of crafting materials. I'd doublecheck that to be the case. The satchels are legacy-bound, so you can at least dump them into your legacy bank and use a 75 toon to open them.

Okay, I want to hear an excuse for this: I ran my Jedi Knight through the story, finished Onslaught and finished the mission where you talk to Kira and Scourge, got them on my companion list but when I go to talk to them, nothing happens and before anyone says:

(1) I have finished the entire KOTFE/KOET expansion

(2) I have done the entire Ossus storyline

(3) There are no open chapters from KOTFE/KOET

(4) Reran chapter 9 of KOTFE storyline, with no space barring

(5) Have Jakarro as a companion

Now this bug falls on the fault of SWTOR and those that keep telling people it is because of them not finishing something, having a chapter open etc, I would suggest that may not be the case when none of those reasons work with my situation and yet I can't do the companion mission to talk to them on my Jedi Knight .

Edited by casirabit

I was having this same problem, but when I was on a level 75 toon, I was able to open the grade 11 satchel of crafting materials. I'd doublecheck that to be the case. The satchels are legacy-bound, so you can at least dump them into your legacy bank and use a 75 toon to open them.

This works. My Smuggler level 73 had eight satchels, I placed them in legacy storage then took them back on my Jedi Guardian level 75. I could open them all.

I did not read all the thread, so if there is the same bug posted, it is happening again. Command "Follow Player" in the regular (not Operation) group does not work again. At some point yesterday it was operating, but now it is bugged again. Simply the character doesn't follow the order given to follow another player in the group.

Okay, I want to hear an excuse for this: I ran my Jedi Knight through the story, finished Onslaught and finished the mission where you talk to Kira and Scourge, got them on my companion list but when I go to talk to them, nothing happens and before anyone says:

(1) I have finished the entire KOTFE/KOET expansion

(2) I have done the entire Ossus storyline

(3) There are no open chapters from KOTFE/KOET

(4) Reran chapter 9 of KOTFE storyline, with no space barring

(5) Have Jakarro as a companion

Now this bug falls on the fault of SWTOR and those that keep telling people it is because of them not finishing something, having a chapter open etc, I would suggest that may not be the case when none of those reasons work with my situation and yet I can't do the companion mission to talk to them on my Jedi Knight .

Both, talking to Kira and talking to Scourge, are alliance alerts. Yes, you can already see them in the enclave, but you also have to start the alert and click the "travel to position" clicky. Then the coversation starts with a vid sequence. I was confused too until i realized the new alerts.

Not sure if due to this expansion or a bug on my end but Chapter 11: Disavowed of KOTFE is bugged. Theron does not join your mission automatically, he needs to be summoned or you're SOL and the yellow light for 'Find a way past the forcefield' will not turn off despite clicking the box. Tried twice now, each time having to reset the whole chapter, still no go. So now I can't continue on with KOTFE period.

I do not know if this can be a legitimate bug, but, it seems that I cannot exchange the "Complete Bounty Contracts", at the BBA Aquisition Officer in the Cartel Baazar, for gear at all? I have a Legendary status with the Bounty Brokers Association, I wanted to get a nice cowboy looking hat, for three of the contracts, but I just cannot do anything, I have contracts in my inventory, but the vendor just won't accept it. Does anyone know about this, I search the forums before posting, the last message I found was from 2015.

Not sure if due to this expansion or a bug on my end but Chapter 11: Disavowed of KOTFE is bugged. Theron does not join your mission automatically, he needs to be summoned or you're SOL and the yellow light for 'Find a way past the forcefield' will not turn off despite clicking the box. Tried twice now, each time having to reset the whole chapter, still no go. So now I can't continue on with KOTFE period.

Update; Just tried the same chapter on another character and had the same issues so I doubt it's me/my character.

Showdown on Iokath "defeat the Iokath droids" (3 of em at the end of the storyline). The droids keep respawning... I'll get 2 of em beaten (typically dying at least once of not twice) using the "revive here" then when I've almost got the last one beat, two more jump in outta nowhere..... rinse repeat....

In the story FP Meridian where you drop down to fight the boss, if I have my companion on anything but "heal", she won't drop down with me. I hit /stuck, which killed me and the "return to med center" was grayed out, so I couldn't get out of the flash point. I had to force quit the game, and wait for my character to log out. Edited by jjoren

Both, talking to Kira and talking to Scourge, are alliance alerts. Yes, you can already see them in the enclave, but you also have to start the alert and click the "travel to position" clicky. Then the coversation starts with a vid sequence. I was confused too until i realized the new alerts.

Not confused. I clicked the travel to the area, as I always did with alliance alerts. When I traveled to the location, nothing. I even restarted it so nope that is not the reason. That is not new. That is how alliance alerts have always worked.

Edited by casirabit

We've noticed that the set bonuses that grants a 2% Alacrity/Shield bonus is actually granting a 2% of your existing rating. Surely this must be a bug?

Is it really expected that a 2000*2% = 40 (ish) rating bonus would be a viable set bonus? My first assumption was that it would be a flat 2% bonus to your Alacrity/Shield, and I definately think it should be, so I am just wondering if this is a bug or if it is intended.

This worked. Thank you.