List of SWTOR: Onslaught 6.0 Bugs Thread

tummiswtor

I've only gone through Onderon on one Republic character so far, haven't gotten beyond that yet, but here are a few:

Looting slicing nodes on Onderon does give you Jawa Junk and the Blue & Green junk, but it doesn't automatically stack them in your inventory; instead, you get separate stacks for every time you use the node.

Gathering does not show you what you're picking up, as the items go directly to your materials storage; it SHOULD show you what you've gathered in the chat window but it doesn't. VERY frustrating.

You can't deconstruct anything below Onderon gear (this may be intended, but it should be made clear).

On Onderon, even though you can summon other companions besides the story ones (Arn, Jakarro etc.) during their respective parts, you cannot access crafting; it says you have no companions and can't open the crafting window.

Several missions don't have any indicators of where to go to do the missions.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Patch notes indicate that returning companions will be back on ships. They are NOT back on my ships.

- Agent character, siding with Republic both on Iokath and Ossus, with Vowraan as Emperor has another vanilla-model looking Vowraan sharing chair with Darth Shaar. Picture here: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EHk55r7WwAA2G0A.jpg

Seriously, this is just the first cutscene. No one on QA played it? :mad: I resetted the quest and he still is there and now I am parking my character because I am afraid there might be a bigger bug regarding conditionals. Please, check it out.

- The attack on Iziz as an Imperial Inquisitor does not properly update quest objectives, regarding the maintenance entrance. You need to go in and out several times for it to update. The problem is that if you kill the next enemies, before updating the quest, you won't be able to advance the quest, since killing them is the next objective.

• Laze Target ability CD text not showing ( sniper / Virulence)

Image goes to radar, but no text, even when CD goes to 10ths.

• equipped gear clipping through into active outfit in cutscenes.

• Biochem crafting will only make 1 item per companion at a time, can't queue more than 1. - possibly in instanced areas where alternative companions are normally locked out.

• Crewskills crafting shows several items can be made even when there are insufficient mats. ( so obvs cannot be queued up)

Edited by Storm-Cutter

Onslaught first mission - Throne Room door won't open. Same on various characters.

Despite the quest progressing to the point it sends you to the Throne Room, door won't open.

No story missions in the way (all completed long ago).

This is the case on multiple characters (tried it with 6 so far, all the same).

Repatched just in case, restarted, no help.

Visual and sound bugs on some lightsabers(especially vented ones, loses their vents), vibroswords (ancient sith lord's warblade) and weapon tuning effects (gemini weapon tuning loses own sound). They are losing their effects while using abilities like dispatch, dual saber throw, hew, some out of combat regen toys and abilities.

Also force charge/leap doesn't work properly, force push doesn't reset cd of charge/leap, charge's / leap's cd is way too long than before.

Didn't see these in the Onslaught Known Issues thread, so apologies if they've already been brought up:

For both Jedi Knights and Sith Warriors, Force leap/charge is unaffected by utilities (Preparation/Seething Hatred does not immediately reset cooldown once out of combat, and Intercessor/Interloper does not allow force leap to be used a second time in the 7 second window).

On Onderon, the quick travel point of the Republic Forward Operating Base at the south of the planet is coded to Imperial, rather than Republic, players. So if you're a pub player you can't quick travel there, and if you're an imp, you can, but without a stealth combat drop, you'll get slaughtered.

1.Character cannot move after first mission on Onderon after talking with the senator. Fix is to fast-travel from the room. Doesn't help with '/stuck' command.

2.a) You cannot talk to Lord Scourge after the meeting, despite the icon saying he needs to talk to you.

b) And both Kira and Scourge are hostile when you visit the force enclave at Odessen, though with only 1 hp, they can't do much damage.

The part where you are in a walker in chapter 9. Attacks are bugged. Enemies 2 or 3 shot kill me. It is on story mode. Resetting mission, logging off etc doesn't work. People in chat say they have same problem. Cant continue my story :C

Aye, me and some folks in chat in-game today were having the same issue but in another chapter.

I've had an issue with "vehicle combat" in chapters 5 & 8.

I watch videos on youtube of people playing through story mode, just simply run into the groups of mobs and take VERY little damage.

Meanwhile my mechs get bursted down very-VERY fast. I double checked that I was in story mode, I restarted my client, but it seems that it's currently a bug.

For both Jedi Knights and Sith Warriors, Force leap/charge is unaffected by utilities (Preparation/Seething Hatred does not immediately reset cooldown once out of combat, and Intercessor/Interloper does not allow force leap to be used a second time in the 7 second window).

Can confirm this one as well. Tinkered with my utilities and was very surprised to see them not working at all.

Edited by futsel

New bug, i guess

So I finished story on Imp, and after talking to the 2 ppl at end (you know who) and they told me they wanna speak with me in private again. Now they should have appear in Alliance alerts i guess, since it worked that way when i did story on Rep side, But I didnt get it on imp.

So i decided to go by myself to Force enclave (where they should be waiting) , and They appeared as enemies, and started attacking me lol. So i tried to run far enough to make them evade, but the rest of companions that were in base too, like Qyzen, Rusk, Lokin etc, all appeared as enemies and all were attacking me.

Oh ye i accidentally killed Qyzen there. but he still appears in my companion list together with all others who attacked me.

Oh also, Queen achievments give 7K points for some reason, but guess you know about it already, because it was on pts too :)

1) Also experiencing the "Item Modification Perk" bug, or at least I hope it's a bug--subscribed and never had to pay to switch out a mod before. And it was a mod, not an augment or augment slot that I was trying to switch out, and the game required me to purchase the perk before I could do so, so somehow the perk is tied to any upgrade on the weapon/item, not just the augment slot. (I haven't tested to see if I'm now required to purchase the perk on each character, as someone else mentioned here, but the description stated 'legacy perk' so I assumed it would be valid for all of my legacy characters.)

2) Received an email from Darth Vowrawn that intimated that we had failed in our mission, and that I had somehow deflected blame away from Vowrawn, for which he was grateful. No idea what he's talking about because as far as I could tell, I had completed the mission to perfection (i.e. destroyed the Republic fleet with the weapon at full power and all subsequent conversations were regarding our success). Reminds me of some of the mistaken emails we were getting from characters (::coughJaesacough::) over the last couple updates. Hoping this doesn't reflect an incorrect flag in my story that will affect future outcomes...

Thanks.

Didn't see these in the Onslaught Known Issues thread, so apologies if they've already been brought up:

Similarly, Force Cloak for assassins now has charges and has a 2 minute cooldown despite having the Fade utility which should reduce the CD by 30 seconds. Tool tip still says 1m30s, but it actually takes the full 2 minutes.

Buying the HK bonus chapter and using both items in the bundle, they say it should be added to your collections. However, there is no such items listen in the collections.

Im assuming this is a bug cause i don't think it should be that you have to buy full price for every character for that :I

One of my toons had her hair restyled randomly. She uses Hair style 3, and the Toon Modification Station shows that it is 3 but instead showing one of the Cartel Market unlocks visually. Only affected the one toon that's using that hair style.

What it looks like right now:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/443538371843719168/636282447750758421/unknown.png

What it should look like:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/443538371843719168/636282662126092318/unknown.png

As it stands, she's too embarrassed even to start Onslaught because some hair stylist butchered her hair in her sleep between last night and this afternoon.

One of my female's human hairstyles got changed when I logged in after the update. My toon used to have female hairstyle # 3 (similar to Jaesa's hair) but it got switched to one of the more recent hairstyles. So I went over to my SH's appearance mod station and saw that it was the same as female human hairstyle # 58. Female human hairstyle # 58 is listed twice at the mod station now and the old human hairstyle # 3 is nowhere to be found. Even if it were listed as another number, there is no way I am going to pay 40 CCs to change it back. Now I have to suffer looking at the ugly female hairstyle # 58 (which makes her look like an emo girl.)

Same bug to me. My female Mercenary has hair style 3. (body type 2) It was replaced with another hair style, while in the appearance menu it still shows her as currently using number 3.