List of SWTOR: Onslaught 6.0 Bugs Thread

tummiswtor

walkers health is not scaling in KOTET so bad chapter 8 is not finish able

I second this post, in addition we are unable to abandon the quest which blocks us from doing anything related to the Alliance base/planet. Eject button is also disabled.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On PTS all gear shells were legacy bound, including 258 and below. Now I'm unable to move any of my 5.10 era gear between alts, which is a big issue.

If BW insists on this terrible idea of scaling NiM operations to lvl 70, and considering how our lvl 75 stats are getting obliterated, my idea is to have all lvl 70 toons for lvl 70 operations, and keep the 75's for the tiny amount of currently available lvl 75 content, so I don't feel like I'm being punished for leveling up my toons.

Just want to note that I commented on this extensively in PTS phases...

Problem is right now vendors are bugged and still require crystals, and I can't move my shells around because they're bound, UNLIKE they were on PTS. Since I geared using multiple toons to put mods in legacy gear, and legacy shells from that era have no set bonus, I'm stuck until something gets fixed.

Just to re-iterate: I HATE THAT NiM OPERATIONS ARE DOWNSCALED :mad::rak_04::mad:

All vehicle missions do not give required buffs. Tanks, War Droids ect. You retain your own HP and armor totals instead of having them replaced with the droid in question. If you go to do the Iokath mission where you escape in the War Droid it's unplayable currently because the droids can swarm you down faster than you can kill them yourself. Even using the shield/repair option only delays the inevitable. You will be dead before the ability comes back off cooldown.

Can't place communications beacon in the quest Springing the Trap. Says I am too far away. There is no way to get closer or higher to the green marker high up on the wall.

Same here and I don't understand how to reach t pus general chat isn't working now

Has anyone figured out how to do the Pub-Side quest on Onderon "Feed's Gone Dark"?

It says to place motion tracking devices, but I've gone to the area and I can't find anything to interact with.

I also looked in my mission tab because I thought they may be items you have to place, but there's nothing there.

The mission title also doesn't have any object to interact with.

Am I missing something here?

First mission to reach Mek-Sha, "Huttbreaker's Auction - Approach the Mysterious Assailant", the cinematic freezes.

have the same problem. it's the DARK KHORRID holoterminal quest all over again. talked to another player and she said she had to do it on her other pc. NOT buying another pc to do the quest. plus i have 9 other toons on imp side that will probably glitch too. :mad:

Has anyone figured out how to do the Pub-Side quest on Onderon "Feed's Gone Dark"?

It says to place motion tracking devices, but I've gone to the area and I can't find anything to interact with.

I also looked in my mission tab because I thought they may be items you have to place, but there's nothing there.

The mission title also doesn't have any object to interact with.

Am I missing something here?

the areas are too light to see properly. they are white squares if i remember correctly.

On Mek-sha republic players cannot uncover the part of map which is called Atmosfferic Systems Access. Only Imp players can do it cause its their heroic phase area. Rep players however cannot enter and can`t uncover this part of map. Is that also a bug?

i got it on repub. try to enter the instance it worked for me. touching the barrier set it off.

First mission to reach Mek-Sha, "Huttbreaker's Auction - Approach the Mysterious Assailant", the cinematic freezes.

-Confirmed, none of the 3 options work, nor lowering the graphics to the lowest allows you to pass the cinematic

Attached image: https://gyazo.com/58c51f388ad7226b1863cdbda491e49c

I have also discovered a pattern, this error happens mostly to the inquisitors

happened to my mara.

More bugs from tonight:

• The Onderon City Wall decoration seems to be missing from the reputation vendor. Checked on the vendors on both sides.
  • I received the saboteur/backed Vowrawn up mail on an Imperial loyalist character. Other flags seem to be okay.
  • Minor bug, but the ship droids keep disappearing or never show up on the character select screen for the Consular, Inquisitor, Knight, and Agent. I've seen C2-N2 on my Sage only after logging out of her, and if I click to another character and back, he's gone. The classes where they seem to be stable are the Warrior, Bounty Hunter, Smuggler, and Trooper.
  • Hand textures are still bugged on female body 1 for many (but not all) gloves that expose the hands (ie, resort wear, Thexan's armor)

I received victory mails from the Shaar or whatever her name is, second darth, despite being inquisitor saboteur and despite her being dead.

My end scene is bonked, Theron is invisable and speaking when he stormed off in a huff, no prompt for a kiss or any scene with him when I hear from several people I was supposed to get one if I romanced him. Oh and the last bit of the ending cutscene just blacked out for a half a minute so I missed plot there, I hear music and suddenly I'm smack dab in the middle of the end credits. As in, the credits were already rolling for awhile before they appeared on my screen.

Mail form Major Anri with my "prize" has no attachment.

Vowrawn sends me a letter thanking me for standing up to Malgus despite our failure on Mek Sha, I didn't fail.

in the final Dark Council Meeting Vowrawn is wearing his classic outfit instead of his new outfit he is wearing everywhere else.

Selecting going to the to the officers party after Theron storms off has him say he'll wait for us off screen.

When I was having my final companion conversations in the Odessen Ops Room, the conversation just abruptly ends and cut off the end of the conversations with both

Scourge

and

Kira

Never showing the rest of the conversations with both outside of the Odessen base. I had to see a YouTube video to see how the conversations were supposed to end.

When queuing for flashpoints, either Veteran or Master mode, the selection continually toggles off all selections, removing Objective Meridian after every flashpoint ran. The 24 older flashpoints always remained selected, but the newest one keeps getting dropped from selections.

I'm sure tons of people have been queuing for randoms, thinking to get fat rewards and to progress their weekly, without realizing this.