Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

List of SWTOR: Onslaught 6.0 Bugs Thread

tummiswtor

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arn does not jump down in the Obvjective Meridian mission to fight the two droids with me. Fought the whole thing with Tau just standing there in front of the boss and me on my ... healer! Then there is a barrier right after that where neither Tau nor Arn would come through and help me fight the big mob. I dismissed them brought them back, etc. but no joy.

They are auto activated when collected it seems

I was wondering if that was the case, but they still say they need to be used to grant reputation points.

Edit: I double-checked. It seems they are auto-activated.

Edited by Dragondog

might have been said before - i got mail from Vowron thanking me for the support after the Mek Sha failure, im entirely sure i didnt fail

He actually spoke to me during a cutscene after that. Dude's dead and his ghost haunts his chair. Lana killed him, he should stay dead. Or at least have the courtesy to be a force ghost, none of this speaking through his chair crap.

I'm getting the 'ghost Theron' (he was exiled not killed) and 'ghost Vowrawn' bugs.

Both Kira and Scourge had red nameplates and attacked my character in the Force enclave.

I've received emails from dead characters. There were also conflicting emails on Mek-Sha. I received one email that said I won and another that said I lost.

The Lana romance appears to be bugged again. The same character who lost the proposal note last spring and had to use the Odessen droid to get it back did not have their romance flag recognized in 6.0.

I also had to reset the Onderon mission to get Jakarro.

On the Odessen base and in my companion log, Commodore Pardax is gone for my Imperial character.

Also experiencing the Theron "ghost" bug during the conversation on the fleet at the end of Objective Meridian on one of my agent characters.

I also suspect something might not have flagged properly in the Objective Meridian questline for my double Agent. I ran these quests with my loyal Agent yesterday, and tonight I was going through with my saboteur Agent. The saboteur Agent chose the 'saboteur' dialogue option before attacking the shipyards, and I didn't receive the cutscene showing the Imperial fleet bombarding the surface of the planet.

However, when I arrived back on the fleet at the end of the Flashpoint, and after speaking with the Dark Council, Theron was angry that I hadn't done anything to stop the bombardment of the planet, saying something about 'trying to save lives along the way of breaking up the Empire from the inside.' Theron stormed off (like he did with my loyal Agent) but immediately afterwards when Lana invited my character to the officer's party, his 'ghost' started talking as if he was still standing next to Lana. He started by chiming in about how he's glad we stayed apart from the Empire (i.e. as the Alliance) and then when my character said she didn't feel like going, his ghost continued by adding something about 'definitely not going without her.'

The ghost bug didn't appear on my loyal agent, presumably because the game recognized that he'd stormed off. But this time it seems conflicted as to whether he left or not, which I suspect is tied to the fleet bombardment flag and the missing cutscene. (If there is a third option to stop the bombardment, I haven't tried it yet, but nonetheless, the bugs are present even if I didn't successfully stop it from happening, as I should have then seen the cutscene I experienced on my other agent, etc.etc.).

Thank you!

On Mek-sha republic players cannot uncover the part of map which is called Atmosfferic Systems Access. Only Imp players can do it cause its their heroic phase area. Rep players however cannot enter and can`t uncover this part of map. Is that also a bug?

Objective Meridan - Imperial Side, after the first boss you go up a ramp, there are massive Line of Sight issues on the pack of mobs at the top of that ramp, even though there are no visible obstructions. My guess it is related to this path being blocked on the Pub side.

Master Jakir Halcyon/Sledin encounter, they seem to be "saying" each other's lines, maybe not at the right times, and only in text, there are no voice overs other than at the start of the fight.

Edited by MaximusRex

On Onderon, the quick travel points for Imperials marked "Forward Operating Base" takes you to a Republic base where you are instantly mowed down by the Republic guards. Why am I getting Republic quick travel points?

Indeed - and, conversely, Republic characters do not receive this quick travel point - even if they unlock it, it doesn't show up on the quick travel map.

Companions have not returned to ship for my 2 inquisitors (one sorc, one sin). Both have completed all story missions including onslaught and the 2 short missions after (talking to K and S and talking to Jonas for the saboteur ending). Have tried enterting ship from different places (fleet, stronghold, odessen, using the legacy fast travel) and it doesn't matter, no comps anywhere. Both have also ofc done the alliance alerts for their old companions, talked to their old ship droid and all that a long time ago.

All my other lvl 70 characters that I've logged on and done the new stuff on, and visited ship, after patch have comps back on ship, both on pub and imp side (if they've completed new story stuff or not). The only ones missing them are my 2 SIs.

Edited by Gamersiren

Groupfinder sets op difficulty to 16 man story mode.

Also, the first time we queued (for the daily, which is Monolith today) we were put in Hive Queen.

The GF has 5 choices now. The rotating Weekly along with the 4 single instance bosses, which can be filtered out. Unfortunately, there is no reward when filtering out the other Ops :-(

There is a HUGE problem with the GF. It puts you into a 16man instance with only 8 people, so the HP of the bosses and the add stun immunity is a dead giveaway. We tried it with KP and with Eyeliss both random and it was obviously a 16 man with only 8 people inside. GF used to have a 16 man option in the early days if I recall.

Seething Hatred (Masterful) Vengeance Juggernaut Utility is not working for me.

As far as my understanding of this Utility goes, the Force Charge should have the cooldown reset upon exiting combat. Right now, nothing happens, all I see is the charge timer continuing when I exit combat. Tested this on Makeb and on the Black Talon flashpoint.

Sorry of this was mentioned before

Edited by Arlechino

Getting enemies of random levels in story instances, Veteran Mode, KotFE. Just came back to the game after 4 years so was originally thinking I was just rusty and playing poorly, then noticed I had a bunch of 68/69/70 mobs in a personal phase at level 61 last night and still just now at 65. Nice to get utterly demolished by a mob 5-9 levels above me in content that's supposed to scale to my level......

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.