List of SWTOR: Onslaught 6.0 Bugs Thread

tummiswtor

Tech Fragments that are personal loot are still shared with the group, similar to credits. E.g. in a 8-player group, if one player has a loot of 80 Tech Fragments and loots it, everyone in the group receives 10 Tech Fragments.

Please ensure that Tech Fragments are only granted to the looting player and not shared with the group.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The codex entry "Set Bonus Items" pops up on Onderon but does not actually provide the codex entry. I checked under Game Rules, and it is not there. Clicking on Open when it pops up shows an empty Codex screen with none of the main Entries selected.

In the final Republic cutscene on the Fleet I got a ghost voice-over from Theron despite killing him on Nathema and not even bringing him back via terminal.

Also, I still cannot reclaim Elara/Quinn from Odessen terminal based on Iokath choices. It's been almost a year since Ossus - can Bioware at least confirm whether that is intentional now? We were able to reclaim them both before.

The Balmorra Planetary Sign (Imperial) shows no price, when clicking onto it a message is propmted which states "You receive 100 000 credits." the balance however stays the same and another message informs about not being able to afford the item.

The Vendor is V1C-ORY in the stronghold and crafting section on the fleet, near the guildship list.

I'm trying to play the expansion on my mains on Imp side. But actually is Impossible because I had two problems, same as I had on Kotet in chapter 7. Bug which isn't solved until now. The bug is: The cutscene doesn't run, simply doesn't run. In Kotet chapter 7 this occur after I defeat the purifier droids, before speak the second time with Vette. And this bug only occur when I kill Koth after he steals the Gravestone. Now, the first bug happened after I defeat the "Mysterious Assailant" on mission "Huttbreaker's Auction" and say that I do not approve slavery, that one I could resolve by reseting and switching the option. Now the bug is on "The Failsafe" and is the FIIIIIIIRST cutscene, I don't even have the way to fix it. How I know u guys don't going to fix it, just skip the cutscenes for me please. I'm putting all my Imp sides for onslaught on that mission.

PS: Srry for my bad english, I'm not fluent.

So, there are two bugs that I noticed while playing through Onslaught. They are tiny, sure... but kinda glaring when you notice them.

1. If you are a dual-welding character (Sentinel, Marauder, Gunslinger, and Mercenary), both your mainhand and offhand weapon so on the same side, and will clip through each other. From the looks of it, it only seems occurs in the Onslaught story (I just finished running the Story mode of Legacy of the Rakata with my Sentinel, and I didn't see this happen there). A bug like this occurred back when KotFE launched, hopefully it won't take as long to fix it this time around as it did back then!

2. If you take your player ship to Onderon or Mek-Sha, the arrival cutscenes for both planets seem to be in the old "1.0 Style" (AKA your ship flying to a static planet). This would make 9 planets that do this (Imperial Voss, Republic and Imperial Makeb, Republic and Imperial CZ-198, Imperial and Republic Mek-Sha, and Imperial and Republic Onderon), and it would be 10 if you count the still broken after nearly four year Imperial Ziost arrival for characters that finished the Rise of the Emperor Story, which seems to play for Republic players, but not Imperials.

A few follow-up questions here:

• Did you get placed with 8 players or 16?
  • Was the difficulty set to 8 player or 16?
  • Which Operation did you experience it? I assume this was in Monolith?

The first time, we queued with 8 players and were teleported to the Hive of the Mountain Queen with difficulty automatically set to 16m story mode. To check if it was a display glitch, we went in to try to kill the Queen, but it was definitely set to 16m. At this time, the displayed groupfinder activity was supposed to be Monolith.

We all exited and tried to reset phase, but got an error about being unable to reset while currently engaged in a groupfinder activity.

We broke team and waited out the 3 minute groupfinder lockout (not sure if that reduction was intentional, but it's really nice).

We reformed and and made sure that our pre-groupfinder difficulty was set to 8m story, then requeued, and this time we were teleported to Monolith correctly, but the difficulty was still set to 16m story.

The Jedi Sentinel utility Intercessor is not working correctly -- Force Leap only shows one charge, and when Force Leap is activated it goes on cool down (a second charge should be available for 7.5 seconds).

Interloper and Force Charge are broken the same way for Sith Marauders.

What do you have your Dark Side / Light side meter set to? The crew skill missions may say one alignment, but they always use whatever you have it set to for your character. That's always been that way before 6.0. By default the setting is usually in the bottom right corner near the mini map.

To light side. As always. Loken gives dark side points, same for Xalek while Vette gives light side.

All mats are not being moved into the new mat storage when the button is clicked. This is effecting not only a single grade of mat, nor type. I have counted it effecting numerous items ranked from grade 2-10.

Have you tried do setup that correctly? Right click on the icon and set to "legendary". It puts everything in the new material bank just fine for me.

New bug:

Can't open satchels with materials in it. It says "contains grade 11 materials" but no way to open those. Right click doesn't do it.

Ran into this myself and I'm wondering if it's somehow tied to the level of the character or the crew skill level. My lvl 70 Sorc with low level crew skills couldn't open his Grade 11 bag. Unfortunately if that's the case they forgot to include the "insufficient level" message.

On a Telekinetics Sage, I'm getting "Force-Healer" instead of "Force Lord" 268 gear from the story boxes. After this happened, I tried right-clicking my portrait to see if the gearing discipline had been set incorrectly, but there's no option to view or adjust that (no new options at all, really, so I know I didn't hit something accidentally). Is this part of the known Telekinetics Sage gearing issues or something else?

Tested on my DPS assassin and did receive the "Force Lord" set correctly instead of the tanking set.

So, there are two bugs that I noticed while playing through Onslaught. They are tiny, sure... but kinda glaring when you notice them.

1. If you are a dual-welding character (Sentinel, Marauder, Gunslinger, and Mercenary), both your mainhand and offhand weapon so on the same side, and will clip through each other. From the looks of it, it only seems occurs in the Onslaught story (I just finished running the Story mode of Legacy of the Rakata with my Sentinel, and I didn't see this happen there). A bug like this occurred back when KotFE launched, hopefully it won't take as long to fix it this time around as it did back then!

2. If you take your player ship to Onderon or Mek-Sha, the arrival cutscenes for both planets seem to be in the old "1.0 Style" (AKA your ship flying to a static planet). This would make 9 planets that do this (Imperial Voss, Republic and Imperial Makeb, Republic and Imperial CZ-198, Imperial and Republic Mek-Sha, and Imperial and Republic Onderon), and it would be 10 if you count the still broken after nearly four year Imperial Ziost arrival for characters that finished the Rise of the Emperor Story, which seems to play for Republic players, but not Imperials.

Its the same with me and a few others, yet it is not a priority to fix apparently. So I am out from playing the game until they make it a priority. Reported it here, reported it on twitter, reported it in a support email, even reported it with a customer service agent. No dice on all 4 reports not even a single reply or fix.

Translated text bug:

Mission: The hunt for sith lord ( republic )

Text (King Petryph):

The nobles... Nebet... they'll have me executed! You promied support... you can't leave me!

Voice (King Petryph):

The nobles... Nebet... they'll have me imprisoned! You promied support... you can't leave me!

Also !

If player skips first conversation text/voice voice is very quiet to the end.

Edited by -Spc

On a Telekinetics Sage, I'm getting "Force-Healer" instead of "Force Lord" 268 gear from the story boxes. After this happened, I tried right-clicking my portrait to see if the gearing discipline had been set incorrectly, but there's no option to view or adjust that (no new options at all, really, so I know I didn't hit something accidentally). Is this part of the known Telekinetics Sage gearing issues or something else?

Tested on my DPS assassin and did receive the "Force Lord" set correctly instead of the tanking set.

Just FYI--the discipline options ONLY shows up on your portrait at level 75.

So, playing since Beta never seen such bugfull extension like Onslaught

- can't play in cause of latency, goes like a rollercoaster up/down until standstill

some other in Gild also, other's not

- First char after beginning Story Onslaught get back all Companions, but not Jakarro, second char has only Jakarro and no other Companion

- can't open 11-mats boxes

- visiting the Queen with 7 other friends ended in a desaster, because game switched to 16 story mod

and so on

if someone find wrong words, take and hold them :p

Hello,

This error seems to be occurring in any group finder queue. An 8-man group forms and queues, then as we enter, the phase is set to 16-man and cannot be changed, but more people cannot be created. I have tested this with queen and TC. Unfortunately with a bug like this in place, no GF operations can be run.

A few follow-up questions here:

• Did you get placed with 8 players or 16?
  • Was the difficulty set to 8 player or 16?
  • Which Operation did you experience it? I assume this was in Monolith?

Thanks!

-eric