List of SWTOR: Onslaught 6.0 Bugs Thread

tummiswtor

I'm not seeing the issue here. I've never been able to add an augment without being at an item modification station. This seems like a nice QoL upgrade that will allow us to add an augment anywhere without having to go to an item mod station.

I am thinking they mean you could add upgrades (barrels/hilts and so on) on the fly. I am hoping they just mean the augments and the new upgrade thing and not mods.

That being said... To add to the list:

Only first character logged in received conquest reward despite all of my alts completing personal CQ and guild hitting their goal.

Vengeance Jugg utility Seething Hatred not resetting force charge timer when you exit combat. Still works for saber throw and enrage, just not force charge.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I second the stronghold invite bug. You can give invites and the person invited get the 'you've been invited' prompt but when you click the accept button it tells you "You are not permitted to enter this Stronghold". It does this regardless of if you're grouped with the person you're trying to invite or not.

You can work around it by handing whomever you're inviting a key and have them enter on their own. Alternatively, setting your stronghold briefly to public for them to enter should work if you don't want to hand out a key, it does require them to be at a stronghold directory though.

All in all, this is a rather annoying bug, especially for anyone on the roleplaying realms who likely invite people to their strongholds more than any other servers.

• Dev Post
Groupfinder sets op difficulty to 16 man story mode.

Also, the first time we queued (for the daily, which is Monolith today) we were put in Hive Queen.

A few follow-up questions here:

• Did you get placed with 8 players or 16?
  • Was the difficulty set to 8 player or 16?
  • Which Operation did you experience it? I assume this was in Monolith?

Thanks!

-eric

Mastery Datacron - Onderon.

Approx. time 5:30 to 6:00Pm CST I went and did the Mastery Datacron in Onderon, finally made it to the datacron and was able to click and see the cut scene. I did not get an update to Datacrons listing in the Legacy for Datacrons Onderon.

- Lag spikes so bad it takes a full minute to walk forward a few feet, makes combat nearly impossible at times

- slicing caches show as existing via the map icons but half of which appear not to exist

- the slicing caches that do exist respawn at an absurdly fast speed and produce upwards of 1.5k - 2k each, so that could be exploited real easy and screw the economy up badly if it isn't looked into

- companion randomly deliberately going aggro on random mobs who should be out of range and aren't part of the current fight (happened 5 or 6 times so far, even when companion is set to healer)

I had spare command tokens in my command stash waiting to be destroyed or claimed (I was at the 3k max). They now show up as claimable credits. When I claimed them, I received a 2k stack of "Credit Chit" in my inventory that I can't do anything with. Looks like a programming typo.

I am thinking they mean you could add upgrades (barrels/hilts and so on) on the fly. I am hoping they just mean the augments and the new upgrade thing and not mods.

That being said... To add to the list:

Only first character logged in received conquest reward despite all of my alts completing personal CQ and guild hitting their goal.

Vengeance Jugg utility Seething Hatred not resetting force charge timer when you exit combat. Still works for saber throw and enrage, just not force charge.

The screenshot specifically says:

Item Modification Perk:

Unlocking this perk will no longer require the player to be at an item modification station to add or upgrade an augment slot.

And it's under the area for Augment Kit. I don't understand how there can be confusion. The perk is in the area for augments not mods. It specifically says augment slot. It says the player will no longer be required to be at an item mod station to add an augment slot. We always had to be at an item mod station to add an augment slot and an augment slot is not for mods; it's for augments. It seems pretty clear to me.

Thanks!

-eric

phase was set to 16man story, we queued as 8, and ended up in phase with 8 only, but some others say that even tho there is monolith they ended up in Queen.. also you can choose from 4 1-boss ops encouters RN (Monolith, Queen, Tobboro and Eyeless), these picks are not greyed out/missing as they were previously

Not sure if it is reported or was addressed so going to say it, when grouped with friends and get an invite to the stronghold it comes up with "you dont have permission to enter this stronghold" however when a key is given they can enter, is this intentional, as it can be annoying if it is if you wanting to invite more than one person to the stronghold to show it off or something.

Thanks!

-eric

We were in a 8-player group and queued for Dxun: Breach CI-004. As soon as the group leader clicked on "Join queue", the phase difficulty was automatically switched to 16-player SM (according to chat log, and according to group leader's portrait menu). When the group leader tried to change the difficulty back to 8-man, he got an error message "You cannot change phase difficulty while in a group that was formed via group finder."

So we dropped group and reformed, then entered the operation manually, without group finder.

A few guildies did go in with their 8-man group into group finder and reported that the bosses had twice as much HP etc. So the difficulty is in fact set to 16-man; this is not a display bug.

Edited by Jerba

Can't place communications beacon in the quest Springing the Trap. Says I am too far away. There is no way to get closer or higher to the green marker high up on the wall.

That confused me to until I realized that you have to click on the (unlit) ladder to reach it.

One of my toons had her hair restyled randomly. She uses Hair style 3, and the Toon Modification Station shows that it is 3 but instead showing one of the Cartel Market unlocks visually. Only affected the one toon that's using that hair style.

What it looks like right now:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/443538371843719168/636282447750758421/unknown.png

What it should look like:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/443538371843719168/636282662126092318/unknown.png

As it stands, she's too embarrassed even to start Onslaught because some hair stylist butchered her hair in her sleep between last night and this afternoon.

Sith Warrior - Force Charge does not reset after force push and also does not reset when leaving the battle (available skill in tree)

thx

Yup same here on a guardian. I figure this is because force leap can have multiple charges now (pun intended i guess).

The new jedi knight, sith warrior ability consumed one stack at a time per eligible ability. So instead of say guardian slash doing double damage, said ability and the next 3 melee attacks do 25% more dmg each.

I was under the impression all the stacks would be consumed at once.

I did dark side/saboteur choices in story, and when i was having the chat with lana and theron back on the fleet, theron stroms off angrily, only to have a line with audio soon after, w/o being there at all.

There r also mistakes in subtitles at places, where the subs dont match the order of words in the audio.

Thanks!

-eric

Same issus for us.

We were in queue for rdg

We were 8 in the groupe

The difficulty was set on 16 players nm

Was on the leviatahan serveur and we departed for toborro instaed of monolithe

If an item had a mod slot we used to be able to add a mod to a piece of gear by control+right click to bring up the interface and we could then add or remove a mod for a certain small fee but since the big update I now have to go to an item modification station to add or remove a mod. Not happy about it. Hope this gets reverted. I am a subscriber.