List of SWTOR: Onslaught 6.0 Bugs Thread

tummiswtor

Yeah, you didn't read what I wrote, did you? To make it clearer for you: this is what you are faced when when you open up a piece of moddable gear:

https://i.imgur.com/JyaeyAZ.png

See that "Item Modification Perk" down there? That's it! Though I do think I may have misinterpreted the wording. It looks like now it means you can buy a perk so you don't have to use a mod station to add an augment? In which case it's a feature, not a bug. :) On first read it looked like you had to pay it to modify your gear period, but I think now it just applies to augments. It costs 250k credits or 50 CCs to unlock this perk for a character. It doesn't give an option to unlock it for a whole account, just one character at a time.

Yeah if it was like you first read it would've been more expensive to modify gear. The bug about the stronghold is legit though.

Edited by force-unleasher

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DF 16-man SM is still dropping level 70 loot that the group can roll on (not personal loot):

- Unassembled Level 70 pieces that can no longer be traded in

- Schematics for level 70 mods

- Random 270 gear pieces

Please remove this loot from the loot table.

DF 16-man SM drops the same amount of "Processed Isotope Stabilizer" and "Satchel of Crafting Mats (Grade 11)" as in 8-man. Please ensure that 16-man drops twice the amount of mats compared to 8-man.

I thought we would get the guild conquest rewards if the guild met the new conquest totals and didn't apply to personal totals? I have a number of toons who met their conquest objectives and didn't receive the guild reward due to not hitting the new personal goal limit.

I thought we would get the guild conquest rewards if the guild met the new conquest totals and didn't apply to personal totals? I have a number of toons who met their conquest objectives and didn't receive the guild reward due to not hitting the new personal goal limit.

I thought you needed to hit your personal to get the guild one.

That being said, the new higher totals does explain why only one of mine got the rewards since I only had one that put up over 50k

Still shouldn't this have applied to the old totals? Not that I would have pushed 50k on all of my alts but since I did meet the set totals needed at the time on them shouldn't I get the reward still?

Yeah unfortunatley there was another problem: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=969610

Edited by Nee-Elder

No companions available to be summoned on Onderon. :(

If you have a KOTFE/KOTET mission in your log, try completing it then resetting the Onslaught mission. This fixed it for me.

- General chat is broken on Onderon. Can't send any messages or see any messages.

- Still can't close combat proficiency tab with escape. (***?)

- Water has no splashing sound effect when mounted on Onderon.

- Credits text in inventory window is too small..

Edited by Drendal

One of my female's human hairstyles got changed when I logged in after the update. My toon used to have female hairstyle # 3 (similar to Jaesa's hair) but it got switched to one of the more recent hairstyles. So I went over to my SH's appearance mod station and saw that it was the same as female human hairstyle # 58. Female human hairstyle # 58 is listed twice at the mod station now and the old human hairstyle # 3 is nowhere to be found. Even if it were listed as another number, there is no way I am going to pay 40 CCs to change it back. Now I have to suffer looking at the ugly female hairstyle # 58 (which makes her look like an emo girl.)

Some bugs in Dxun SM:

During the Apex Vanguard encounter, the Acid Blast circles cannot be removed with the wash console. This means that the room will get filled with circles and with current gear, it is pretty much impossible to kill the boss in time or heal away the damage.

This must be treated as a blocker bug and fixed ASAP: Please fix the console so it correctly removes all Acid Blast circles.

The two rocket launchers on the shoulders of Apex Vanguard are both green, when in fact one should be purple, the other yellow.

In the Huntmaster encounter, the Firestorm Grenades are invisible to players that died inside the instance. Players need to leave the instance after every wipe in order to see them. Please ensure that they are always visible.

The Synthium Derpidric Blossoms in the Red encounter remove players' stacks a total of four times but the AoE around the Blossom is only visible for the first two ticks. Please have the ability only tick two times, or if it is intended to tick 4 times, increase the duration of the AoE VFX so it matches the actual ability effect.

When fighting the trash groups before the Mutant Trandoshan fight, the group receives a debuff that reduces healing. It is possible to pull all trash groups and kite them back to the elevator, where the group no longer has the debuff. This exploit makes it much easier to kill the trash groups, so maybe the trash groups should reset when you pull them out of the room.

The objectives of the phase quest "The Troubling Nature of Progress" are wrong, e.g. it says "Find the keycard on the dead body" when the phase is currently set to "Carry the battery". Please ensure that the objective descriptions correctly match the current task.

Edited by Jerba

Vengeance Jugg utility Seething Hatred not resetting force charge timer when you exit combat. Still works for saber throw and enrage, just not force charge.

Second this. Experienced same issue repeatedly on my Vigilance guardian with the Preparation utility selected. Force Leap cool down not resetting after combat ends.

I'm not seeing the issue here. I've never been able to add an augment without being at an item modification station. This seems like a nice QoL upgrade that will allow us to add an augment anywhere without having to go to an item mod station.

I’m assuming it’s not to add augment kits, but to remove internals without using the modification station (like free to play people do).

Battle rezz in SM operations is bugged. The group-wide lockout debuff has a duration of 30 seconds (as intended, I think) but the player who casted the battle rezz has a 5 minute cooldown on the ability.

Therefore, other players can do a battle rezz after 30 seconds but this player has to wait 5 minutes.

Please ensure that the cooldown is 30 seconds for all players.

This bug does not occur in Dxun SM; here the cooldown is 30 seconds for all players.

In Dxun SM during the Huntmaster encounter, when fighting the crab Sheilleigh and a player dies due to standing in a circle, he receives a debuff and cannot be battle rezzed.

However, when we were fighting the boss today, players were randomly losing the debuff. Please ensure that the debuff persists until the end of the boss fight and is not removed.

Modifications (as well as armorings, enhancements etc.) can be swapped in and out while in combat. This was not possible pre-6.0 and is most likely not intended because stats (and amplifiers) should not be changeable while fighting.

In addition, mods are now immediately applied when pulling them inside the armor piece; previously, you had to click a button to apply it. Not sure if this change is intended or not.

Edited by Jerba

It is not possible to deconstruct moddable gear after you have pulled out the armoring. Instead, you get an error message like "Wrong crew skill":

Please either ensure that gear can always be deconstructed, even without an armoring, or reword the error message to something like "Gear can only be deconstructed when it has an armoring".

I am a subscriber, and have been at the right times. When I get into the character creation, Nautolan shows as unlocked, but I when I double click the Nautolan square to begin creating my character, even when I click it incessantly, I can’t get in to that screen. All it does is randomize the male and female Nautolan characters. It lets me create characters for all the other species I have unlocked. It only doesn’t work for Nautolan. I’ve tried getting in and out. This was like one of the things I’ve been most looking forward to, and I am very bummed that I can’t do this right now. This really should be working. Edited by DFenderOfMen