Thanks for returning companions on personal starship in 6.0!

Sandrosw

I would also love it if we could chose the roster we place upon our ship, and maybe expand upon that a little, i like hex and a few of the companions we can acquire from starforges. Maybe if they could give those extra companions some cutscenes where we interact with them to get to know them better, more romance options etc. And at the same time maybe add additional cutscenes and interactions for companions that have come back that after the reintroduction of them gave us the option to romance them.

I know most of that is a big ask, but the additional cutscenes will help us fill in the blanks of the last 5 years we were gone, an add a bit more depth to our companion romances, maybe even give us a system where we can just chill out and relax with our romance options, maybe train with them etc.

That said one thing ive yearned for since kofte is that we get to chose what personal ship we have. maybe add some new ones in the mix that we can unlock via achievments, purchase ingame or from cartel boxes.

Edited by Shingara

I would also love it if we could chose the roster we place upon our ship, and maybe expand upon that a little, i like hex and a few of the companions we can acquire from starforges. Maybe if they could give those extra companions some cutscenes where we interact with them to get to know them better, more romance options etc. And at the same time maybe add additional cutscenes and interactions for companions that have come back that after the reintroduction of them gave us the option to romance them.

I know most of that is a big ask, but the additional cutscenes will help us fill in the blanks of the last 5 years we were gone, an add a bit more depth to our companion romances, maybe even give us a system where we can just chill out and relax with our romance options, maybe train with them etc.

That said one thing ive yearned for since kofte is that we get to chose what personal ship we have. maybe add some new ones in the mix that we can unlock via achievments, purchase ingame or from cartel boxes.

I could be wrong... but IMO this sort of a request shouldn't be too far of a stretch. All of the companions are pretty much set up to appear on "most" character sheets (with a few notable exceptions). Placing that "list" of companions into a "different" ship or environment "should " be doable... IMO.

Can confirm. Skadge is not on my hunter's ship. She offed him with glee.

Never killed skadge before, but my most recent go through with a LS IA, he had skadge killed for the future threat he'd represent as a pirate leader and there ain't no way in the star wars galaxy he was going to shelter pirate crews like the black sun just to defeat Arcann and Vaylin with. Being little more than parasites on Nar Shaddaa after being forced out of Coruscant, so imagine how much of a fertile breeding ground Zakuul will be, to the likes no one there has never met such an organised undergorund element with such power. my IA wasn't going to let that happen.

Strange the kill option is a dark side choice considering the long term damage Skadge and his gang could get up to if left to their own devices exploiting people, all of which are dark sdie choices. one big light side gain doesn't make up for the decades of torment the black sun could get up to on Zakuul. anyway, rambling aside.

Edited by Celise

this is the only thing I have liked so far from 6.0 was seeing comps back on my ship. But then again I have a few characters that never did the kotfe kotet/ ossus thing. Those toons will probably stay seventy. You'll all find out once I mean once you view the pts forums.

Maybe you're playing as a dudebro smuggler, but Corso's constant love confessions got on my nerves after the 12th time.

Corso is very high on my list of companions that are not currently killable that I'd like to be able to kill, solely for this reason.

On that note, I do hope killable companions remember their state. If I cut down that traitorous son of a hutt Quinn on Iokath, I don't want to see him standing around my bridge in the future.

I hope there will be some conversations available with them even if it's just one to catch up over the past 5 in-game years. I'm also curious on how they will explain some of them coming back onto the ship such as Qyzen Fess seeing as he is leading the Warstalkers now, will he just give them up like nothing happened in order to rejoin you again? Same goes for Skadge leading the Black Sun and Rusk leading a group of soldiers.