Compassion, Healing or Love for the Broken Dark Princess: Vaylin Appreciation <3

JakRoanin

I think Vaylin and the plot of KOTET sacrificed because of players' dissatisfaction and resource savings. The story of Vaylin was greatlycurtailed, as does KOTET. Perhaps, it was originally planned that Senya saves her entire family. But after the failure of KOTFE, the developers were able to somehow finish only Arcann's rescue, and Vaylin simply remained a "villain for beating."

And this happened, we lost 2 thirds of the story due to complaints. Of course things are all weird.

And this happened, we lost 2 thirds of the story due to complaints. Of course things are all weird.

It is unfortunate KOTFE has failed so much, that we will never see the full story with the Valkorion's family. For us their story will remain forever compressed and unsaid, and sometimes illogical.

Now, when the story returns to Imp vs Resp again, there will not be any lines with the Zakuul.:(

Arcann nearly being killed by the Outlander, and six months happened. She got shaken to her core somewhere and changed a bit.

After five years and the sacrifices she made for her son, I still could have used some of that "I will not leave my children to the darkness" for Vaylin, though. It didn't have to work, I just wanted them to not give up until the bubble.

It is unfortunate KOTFE has failed so much, that we will never see the full story with the Valkorion's family. For us their story will remain forever compressed and unsaid, and sometimes illogical.

Now, when the story returns to Imp vs Resp again, there will not be any lines with the Zakuul.:(

As much as I don't want to go back to Imp vs Pub, you never know, maybe your opposing faction has gone to Zakuul to conscript the locals?

After five years and the sacrifices she made for her son, I still could have used some of that "I will not leave my children to the darkness" for Vaylin, though. It didn't have to work, I just wanted them to not give up until the bubble.

Yeah sadly it coincides with them having to cut the story much shorter, so we got the sudden "she's broken, I thought I could save her but can't" instead of slowly leading us to that rather then putting it suddenly. I don't think Senya's view in the end would have changed but do think it would not have been so sudden change if we got more of the originally planned KotET.

Yeah sadly it coincides with them having to cut the story much shorter, so we got the sudden "she's broken, I thought I could save her but can't" instead of slowly leading us to that rather then putting it suddenly. I don't think Senya's view in the end would have changed but do think it would not have been so sudden change if we got more of the originally planned KotET.

I don't know, she and Arcann were partly responsible for what happened to her. She tried to fix it, but she still left the girl to Valkorion in the first place. I get the reasoning, he was destroying her, the children wouldn't go. But she still did that, and then Arcann used his own sister as a weapon and destroyed her only solace in her cage. Combined with other issues with the story, being allowed to give her one more chance would have made it somewhat less awful.

Or, she has given up, and the Outlander is the one to say "Throw down your weapon, you don't have to die." Which gets a "Senya appreciates that" note. But they cut that line, too.

As much as I don't want to go back to Imp vs Pub, you never know, maybe your opposing faction has gone to Zakuul to conscript the locals?

I can not imagine how the line Imp vs Resp will be written. What will happen to Emperor / Empress of Zakuul? Will they lose their throne and become servants of the Empire / Republic again? Or will Zakuul just become an ally of one of the parties?

I would love to know what would have been in the original KOTET.

I honestly don't know that it would be different, just longer. There are a lot of places where it would have taken very little effort to change the story (instead of saying "If you hadn't interfered, she'd be dead!" say "dethroned" or something of that sort). I think this is the way the story was always going to be.

I can not imagine how the line Imp vs Resp will be written. What will happen to Emperor / Empress of Zakuul? Will they lose their throne and become servants of the Empire / Republic again? Or will Zakuul just become an ally of one of the parties?

! Speculation from the Prophet !

I think the Gravestone will turn out to be Zildrog, or part of Zildrog, and it'll be that that costs us the Eternal Fleet.

Edited by Paulsutherland

! Speculation from the Prophet !

I think the Gravestone will turn out to be Zildrog, or part of Zildrog, and it'll be that that costs us the Eternal Fleet.

That is certainly an interesting thought though I wonder would it fit with the Zakuulan pantheon?

Edited by Rebamcfan

That is certainly an interesting thought though I wonder would it fit with the Zakuulan pantheon?

Speculation

- Well, Zildrog was something the locals thought was out in the Endless Swamp - which the Gravestone was until we found it.

- The Gravestone is from Iokath. Which is confirmed by Scorpio during the Iokath madness.

- There are stories about the Gravestone taking on the Eternal Fleet.

So best guess, Zildrog was on the opposing side during the Iokath Civil War, (or w/ the others six) fought against the side that had the fleet, somehow ended up over Zakuul, unable to return to Iokath, it crashed into the Swamp.

'Part of Izax' ... not sure on this one, maybe the two can connect or the two worked together? The Gravestone was Izax's jetpack :D

Still wouldn't explain why Theron couldn't just openly tell us "Guys, Zildrog is over there!" I guess it may have some influence over him like Harbinger over TIM in mass effect?

Edited by Paulsutherland

Okay, which one of you of you caused this? ...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=945805

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=945807

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=945606

... step forth to receive your new sacrificial dagger and robes! :D

Despite being anti-Vaylin themed, I think those threads likely will create more attention to the whole Vaylin return requests.

Only just noticed Vaylin's lightsaber hilt has the Zakuul logo on the side of it.

*throws wallet at screen*

Want!

Do not forget about the sacrifices, otherwise the connection with lightsaber will not be established!:eek::eek::eek:

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

special instruction

(For achieving the full potential of this blade, you must to kill an even quantity of those who infringe on our belief\idea. The exact number is not set, but when it is reached, you will hear a quiet but catchy familiar female laugh)

#Arcann,Nathema&Vaylin

Edited by Blackvinils

Do not forget about the sacrifices, otherwise the connection with lightsaber will not be established!:eek::eek::eek:

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

special instruction

(For achieving the full potential of this blade, you must to kill an even quantity of those who infringe on our belief\idea. The exact number is not set, but when it is reached, you will hear a quiet but catchy familiar female laugh)

#Arcann,Nathema&Vaylin

Or as a back-up plan ... *throws wallet at screen*

Still not working!!! :(

special instruction

#Arcann,Nathema&Vaylin

That or 500cc