Maintenance: 12 December 2017

EricMusco

Eric, question about the patch: will the Twi'lek also be included into the three new eye colours from the Expanded Selections customization bundle? It almost seems as a bug that they weren't included in the first place since Cathar and Mirialan got them as alien species. Why weren't Twi'lek also included? Or Togruta and Rattataki? If you could answer these questions I would be very grateful :)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Character eye colors should now be restored to their pre-Game Update 5.6 colors.
What happens to those that paid cartel coins to change eye colors since the last update? Do the eyes roll back to pre-update color? And if so, will we get our Cartel Coins reimbursed? I suggest to give everyone at least as much free cartel coins per character that it requires to change eye color (or even better, just allow us to finally use credits as alternate means to pay for appearance changes instead).

The Resolute Jedi Armor will now show the proper coloring when dyed.

Why does Lord Ptatch only mention the Resolute Jedi Armor (which technically doesn't even exist by this name) in the Patch Notes (and why not only Resolute Guardian Robes which was the only bugged piece of the set)? What about the other chest pieces that were affected by the same bug? Jedi Stormguard's Chestguard, Jedi Battlelord's Chestguard, Guardian's Exalted Body Armor, Guardian's Birthright Body Armor and probably more (see the bug report for details)? Besides, the bug isn't just with dying. Colors 2 and 3 have been switched on these chest pieces, even at default colors. Will they all be fixed tomorrow? If not, why not? Can you please double-check that they all are fixed?

Updated the texture on the Revered Master’s pants.
What exactly did you do? Could you post screenshots of before and after? I hope you didn't change it too drastically and the coloring is the same so it will continue to look good with the outfits we spent time to put together.

On a side note, could we please get a hood-up version of the Revered Master's Cloak as well so we can put the hood down in one appearance tab and hood up in the other to simulate hood up/down? Preferably easy to obtain so it doesn't cost another arm and a leg (the revered master's already did and we only have two arms and legs each! ;) ).

On a side note, since it's been roughly six years since the first (of many) dev promise to add an option to enable chat bubbles for /say, /yell and /emote player chat is coming up, what's the status on those?v

Edited by Glzmo

I see you did something to the Companion Locator Terminal. Does this by any chance also involve a stealth fix for players trying to recover a killed Torian Cadera (instead of Torian coming back, it resummons your previous companion or Master Ranos, if you already have her recruited)?

So... eye colors. Are the bizarre and ugly new *textures* removed, or just the *colors* reverted back to what they should be?

Nothing for the female cathar coloration bug...or zabrak skin color bug... But thank you for the eye color fix. :)

Edited by Jagaimee

Reallly shocked to not see people complaining about the new warzone popping more frequently. In the past this has been the first thing people gripe about when new PvP content hits. Maybe everyone learned that BW does this so that they can get more feedback. /applause, props to the little guys, victory for you. Glad you learned :D

Also, is the Life Day Event coming back tomorrow?

Well, looking at the new exclusive bundle on the cartel market, featuring every decoration possibly available through the actual event in game... I doubt it's coming back.

Did someone at BW forgot or didn't read about the Battlefront 2 controversies ? It's bad to charge players for content that was previously available for free in a game :rak_03:

The Resolute Jedi Armor will now show the proper coloring when dyed.

-eric

Some clarification please: There is no armor called Resolute Jedi. Is this referring to the bug affecting Resolute Guardian and similar models (Jedi Battlelord, Jedi Stormguard, etc.) and are all models fixed?

I don't see a fix for MM Ops Component drop rate. Still is 35 despite that it was supposed to be increased like the rest of the Component drops rates to match the new costs. I hope this is fixed soon. :(

Really becoming an issue that the multiple post on this oversight have been ignored. Perhaps we should lead off with whines of eye color or solo "content" too hard.

Edited by Racit

Really becoming an issue that the multiple post on this oversight have been ignored. Perhaps we should lead off with whines of eye color or solo "content" too hard.

I fear someone in the dev team thought it would be a good idea to not increase mm ops drops while all the other rewards get doubled.

I fear someone in the dev team thought it would be a good idea to not increase mm ops drops while all the other rewards get doubled.

Well yeah, MM ops were giving too much rewards you know, random loot who is useless most of the time AND a lot of UC ? Don't be so foolish, there is no way we should get more than that. *irony*

Well, I am very disappointed with eyes going back to orginal. When I first saw new ones I liked them very much and checking out all of them didn't change it.

I get it there are some people that don't like them, but it could be solved easily by just adding new colors, without replacing old ones.

It's past time character creator got more options and not just few hairstyles a year.

Edited by Selvariia

Well, I am very disappointed with eyes going back to orginal. When I first saw new ones I liked them very much and checking out all of them didn't change it.

I get it there are some people that don't like them, but it could be solved easily by just adding new colors, without replacing old ones.

It's past time character creator got more options and not just few hairstyles a year.

Yeah, I like them a lot too. Now I can have similar eyes to Arcann! :(

I hope they're just correcting the colour instead of removing the new textured eyes.:mad:

The patch notes aren't really clear!!!

I agree.

This is the saddest thing I've heard this day :(

I loved how new eyes felt more realistic, and less shallow like old ones.

If that's true and those eyes are gone forever, I'll be VERY disappointed, and sad.

I agree, the new eyes were fantastic. New textures that were added made sith look like sith, without holding on to Dark II. You shoudn't delete it and just add it as new textures in Apperance Customization Machine. Eye textures were on of the more nicer changes in 5.6 \o/

The patch notes say that they're reverting the colors - which is what we asked for. They don't say anything about changing their textures back, although some look rather horrid.