@ God Emperor Keith

Eshvara

I guess God Emperor Keith cannot be summoned.:o

Apparently, he can:

So, I was minding my own business and wandering around the forums when I suddenly got summoned into this thread! ;)

We've been playing the new Yavin 4 Warzone, and it's quickly becoming my favorite. Can't wait for those of you who PvP to experience it next week!

I sincerely hope everyone is doing well. Thanks for the /poke.

Happy Holidays,

Keith

Hey Alec, hope you're enjoying the Traditional Jedi Robes! Just as an aside, we're making some final adjustments to the pants in the patch next week, too. Thought you'd appreciate the minor tweaks.

---Keith

Thank you for not torturing Alec any more. :)

Happy holidays, Keith. I was starting to thing we might need a pentagram...and bacon. :eek:

Edited by Lunafox

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Alec, hope you're enjoying the Traditional Jedi Robes! Just as an aside, we're making some final adjustments to the pants in the patch next week, too. Thought you'd appreciate the minor tweaks.

---Keith

Are you re-visiting also the chest ? unfortunatly it has the same problem that the Jarael chest outfit (the chest/cloak lift up and remains up in that position after mounting, travelling, fighting and running)

Guess i am unlucky as i have those two on my favorite characters *cry*

Well not my time for holidays, but i wish you all a happy christmas

Edited by Loranae

---Keith

Thanks for those robes! Put them as a direct sale soon please!

Any update on the channel bar disappearing act? Is this David Copperfield's doing? Or is Obi-Wan ninja'ing them? "You didn't see any channel bar on the opponent".

Edited by btmart

So, I was minding my own business and wandering around the forums when I suddenly got summoned into this thread! ;)

We've been playing the new Yavin 4 Warzone, and it's quickly becoming my favorite. Can't wait for those of you who PvP to experience it next week!

Happy Holidays,

Keith

Since this wrz is cross-faction many wont enjoy it. If i see more than 2 reps in my team i will leave instantly, as my friends will do. NO FOR CROSS-faction. We are sith!!

Happy Holidays,

Keith

Awesome!!!! Thanks for posting Keith...looking very forward to the new WZ, and all the tweaks coming in 5.6.1, they all sound great.

2017 is ending on a high note, and I thank you for that!!! I can't wait to see what your team will be able to do in 2018!!!

The sacrificial Kodrac worked!!
I feel bad we had to sacrifice him and I'm sure someone will miss the original kodrac, but I think we can all agree that it was well worth it for several Keith posts ;)

I saved a strand of DNA before the last one was sacrificed, we'll grow more. Not creepy AT ALL! ;)

Brilliant Jenny! Absolutely creepy...but still brilliant. You deserve a promotion!

Are you sure? According to Jenny she saved a strand of DNA to make more. :p

I have a cat so it was probably one of his hairs. If I start typing like lkvbmn,kdfxyuesdwbncv mlkdslio then you know it's just clone Dexter walking across the keyboard.

---Keith

Gosh, how I wish I could enjoy them as well. :(