Known Issues: Game Update 5.6

EricMusco

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conquest rewards are MISSING on a few people in my guild. My first character had NONE and mixed results for others in guild. Some got them and some got none. Checking other characters. I know I had at least 10 characters capped.

Don't worry, when you put the ticket in they'll tell you you didn't make conquest and won't give you your reward.

Wow, this patch is bad. Really bad. I froze up when trying to buy command boosts from the fleet droid. The individual mod pieces we get in the crates are BOP. What does my sorc need the absorption enhancement for? No conquest rewards....

Guys, I think it's obviously this patch was too big for your studio. Maybe future patches should be about 1/3 the size or less.... :confused:

Hey folks,

We have some known issues for Game Update 5.6 that you should be aware of:

• If you disintegrate numerous items in your Command Stash, and then you do this process again without closing the interface, the bar which displays how far you progress will display an incorrect value. You are still getting the proper CXP, but what is displayed will be incorrect. You can workaround this by closing and reopening the Command Stash after you do a disintegration.
  • In the Kuat Drive Yards Flashpoint do not press spacebar or escape while you are in the cutscene which transitions you across the ships (it is the second cutscene). If you do, it is likely that the entire group will be transported back to the first ship and unable to progress. As long as you do not hit spacebar or escape, this should transition you correctly to the second ship.
    • If you end up in the bugged state, you will need to completely quit the group and queue again through group finder.
    • As a precautionary measure, we have removed the ability for you to queue for KDY directly. However, you can still get it randomly.

[*]If you had Unassembled Components prior to 5.6, the currency tab will show that you have 0 Unassembled Components. We didn’t take them away, they are in your inventory. It is a bug that they are still displaying in the currency tab at all and will be removed in the future. If your inventory was full, check your mailbox.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Also i've found

- Problem with audio (lightsaber, skill sound) during new flashpoint

- I've got Resolute Guardian Robe (Jedi Knight character creator set) with secondary white dye, and instead of dying metal it dye my robe to white color (which was not dye-able before) don't get me wrong but i like it :rak_03:

- When open Galaxy Map, there's Dark vs. Light scoreboard on south-east of screen (i got this disabled in interface editor)

Hey folks,

We have some known issues for Game Update 5.6 that you should be aware of:

• If you disintegrate numerous items in your Command Stash, and then you do this process again without closing the interface, the bar which displays how far you progress will display an incorrect value. You are still getting the proper CXP, but what is displayed will be incorrect. You can workaround this by closing and reopening the Command Stash after you do a disintegration.
  • In the Kuat Drive Yards Flashpoint do not press spacebar or escape while you are in the cutscene which transitions you across the ships (it is the second cutscene). If you do, it is likely that the entire group will be transported back to the first ship and unable to progress. As long as you do not hit spacebar or escape, this should transition you correctly to the second ship.
    • If you end up in the bugged state, you will need to completely quit the group and queue again through group finder.
    • As a precautionary measure, we have removed the ability for you to queue for KDY directly. However, you can still get it randomly.

[*]If you had Unassembled Components prior to 5.6, the currency tab will show that you have 0 Unassembled Components. We didn’t take them away, they are in your inventory. It is a bug that they are still displaying in the currency tab at all and will be removed in the future. If your inventory was full, check your mailbox.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

An issue with patch 5.6 is that the new Acina/Sith eye colour options from the new appearance customization options bundle, which is something I crusaded for for the longest time, is not available for Twi'lek. Mirialan and Cathar are included but not Twi'lek? Why? What is the reason for that?

I always stressed in my messages and threads about an Acina-inspired/yellow Sith eye colour appearance option how important it was that Twi'lek would also receive it because they didn't get a single additional appearance customization option since launch. This would have been the perfect opportunity to give Twi'lek a new appearance customization option, but sadly it seems you didn't listen :(

Please, I urge you with the greatest desperation you can imagine, allow Twi'lek to also have the iconic yellow Sith eyes that were introduced in this new appearance customization options bundle. Include the eye colours from the new bundle to Twi'lek as well, please.

I know the demographics of this game has changed by the replies caring more about the look of their costumes instead of something big like the NEW FLASHPOINT not working. :sul_confused:

What's wrong with it?

I know that you can't do story to progress the story, you have to do solo. Or is there something else wrong with it?

The prerequisite to get Darth Hexid's Alliance Alert naturally (if you qualify) is to complete Chapter 9 of KOTET.

-eric

Clarification please: Is it Chapter 9 of Kotet or Chapter 9 of KOTFE.

If KOTFE then there is a bug as my sentinel is on the final chapter of KOTFE and didn't get the alert.

Edited by casirabit

played the new FP and it bugged at the temple guardian cant use the apple and all my group left....im bummed

I'm sorry that happened to you. Does anyone know if we can choose to kill the temple guardian?

Edited by grania

Googled images of Darth Talon -Twi'lek Sith; Yellow Eyes confirmed.

No good reason not to do this.

I will give you an even easier example: Darth Atroxa from the Sacrifice trailer for KotFE. There is absolutely no reason not to give Twi'lek access to those yellow Sith eye colour options from the new bundle, so unless Bioware for some inexplicable reason hates Twi'lek I don't know why they were excluded from the new appearance options bundle. Do Twi'lek have different eyeball model designs? Are they a seperate character model entirely? I don't understand, I don't understand.

Unassembled Components.....

Please tell us the exchange rate before I open the boxes for free. :(

Legendary 248 pc was 10 UC, 9 i think for purple and 8 for blue. Don't remember offhand other tiers, but it was 1 or 2 lower per rank iirc. Thought that was decent, I was expecting like 2-4 max.