Known Issues: Game Update 5.6

EricMusco

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet. I'm assuming it was since quite a few people ran GtfM Op tonight, but just in case.

The channels inside the op have become wonky. For Preservations Droids and Optimization Droids, you need to interrupt them, and their channel starts and disappears 0.1 second later, and it look like somebody interrupted it, but in fact nobody has. On top of the mob, under their name tag, you can still see the channel happening. But in UI, it abruptly disappears, which led to quite a few missed heals and optimization protocols. Not sure if it is limited to this op, or not: I would assume yes, since it was getting the update.

I know compared to all the other bugs visual armor bugs bugs fall under lesser of importance but along with many of the Jedi armors bugged something happened with the Iokath rep armor as well. The boots got significantly smaller and look funny which is a shame since this was one of the only black sets that can be earned in game...

Conquest rewards are MISSING on a few people in my guild. My first character had NONE and mixed results for others in guild. Some got them and some got none. Checking other characters. I know I had at least 10 characters capped.

This. I haven't received the Guild Conquest rewards on ANY of my chars. Is there anything more discouraging than putting a lot of effort and getting 0 reward at the end???

Fix it! Gimme my stuffs I had hard time to grind on several chars! Stop robbing your customers!

Don't know if this is a bug or intentional, but none of the mobs in the new FP can be scavenged/bioanalyzed to get matz (not the silver, gold, or champion ones).

its not a bug. they prepare us for the new upcoming exiting thrill of crafting mats coming exclusive from RNG boxes and rare boss drops

I did the 3 warzones and got the cheeve for that, but didn't do the flashpoints because I basically never do flashpoints. I don't have Darth Hexid. Did I misunderstand, or am I bugged?

Same here....I sent in a support ticket about 16-17 hours ago and haven't heard anything back yet.

Is there a known issue regarding purchasing Cartel Coins? I referred a friend and he's created an account, but when he tried to purchase the United Forces Premium pack, he gets an error message saying something about a delay in processing request. Gets same message when trying to purchase Cartel Coins. What is up?

Daily areas no longer show up in the new activity menu after that daily area's weekly mission is done. I did dailies on one character yesterday using the activity window, and today after reset those dailies are missing.

It could be the dailies that were showing up were giving the points for the weekly and therefore will not show up after you do the weekly.

The Master Ramos Alliance Alert is still bugged since 5.0, for those who finished the DvL with Legendary Status.

Update: the Alert actually showed up during the Traitor Among the Chiss Flashpoint (talked to Ramos before the flashpoint 'manually', meaning in Sana-Rae's sanctum, not through the Alert, cause it was not available), BUT it disappeared again, after the flashpoint ended (obviously, no way to trigger the Alert, without exiting the flashpoint).

1. New FP is bugged - you cannot finish it.

2. You cannot buy anything with unassembled components - it seems the vendors don't recognize it in your inventory but still in currency tab.

3. Light vs. Dark indicator is stuck on Galaxy Map in right lower corner

4. Instead of Guerrilla Blaster Rifle I see big green-ish bubble with text "Missing" all over it

Hey folks,

We have some known issues for Game Update 5.6 that you should be aware of:

• If you disintegrate numerous items in your Command Stash, and then you do this process again without closing the interface, the bar which displays how far you progress will display an incorrect value. You are still getting the proper CXP, but what is displayed will be incorrect. You can workaround this by closing and reopening the Command Stash after you do a disintegration.
  • In the Kuat Drive Yards Flashpoint do not press spacebar or escape while you are in the cutscene which transitions you across the ships (it is the second cutscene). If you do, it is likely that the entire group will be transported back to the first ship and unable to progress. As long as you do not hit spacebar or escape, this should transition you correctly to the second ship.
    • If you end up in the bugged state, you will need to completely quit the group and queue again through group finder.
    • As a precautionary measure, we have removed the ability for you to queue for KDY directly. However, you can still get it randomly.

[*]If you had Unassembled Components prior to 5.6, the currency tab will show that you have 0 Unassembled Components. We didn’t take them away, they are in your inventory. It is a bug that they are still displaying in the currency tab at all and will be removed in the future. If your inventory was full, check your mailbox.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Thanks for listing these. :)

It could be the dailies that were showing up were giving the points for the weekly and therefore will not show up after you do the weekly.

You used to be able to get a bonus by using the galactic command menu. It's a loss of about 2300 command points a day.