In-game Items you Want to Return

EricMusco

-Cartel Certificates or another way to get those deco's

-Companions writers killed off, this should feel like my story not theirs.

There's only two classic comps killed off, AFAIK, and one KotFE one killed off(sorta). OK, sort of 3 classic comps, I suppose.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Is this still an actual topic, Eric? If not, could this thread be locked, so that people don't waste time thinking about items that won't return anyway?

Could you tell a bit about those "Mission rewards coming up"? Is this still a thing? Are these new missions? Or old missions which you thought you could update with old items that you could promote as "big return of..." or something?

I'm sorry if I sound toxic, but I am at a point where I believe that you guys are actually doing nothing and your whole job description these days is just to stall time.

If it takes Keith 90 days (or more) to write about the next coming 90 days (of which half is at that point already in the past due to a delay), then I get a bad feeling about this.

I have already mentioned the Command Augments.

I would like to add the reusable grenades and meds to the list and allow folks to level up items in the crafting archive.

If you have to disable the grenades and meds in PVP, so be it.

Finally I would ask that you allow the initial outfits you offered on the market when it was launched to be collectable....but the collectable versions would naturally be free of mods.

HK 55, his chapter, and other companions.

You know, like you advertised here a few weeks ago.

I do love this e-mail response that has been making the rounds.

Pretty much states that BioWare is in the free and clear if something was a "mistake" or "bug", or "glitch", or my favorite, "not authorized".

Hoping for some more promotions getting denied because they were not authorized :rak_03:

I'd like to see that Makeb gazebo return. I see it occasionally in strongholds and it's just fantastic! I'd love to see that available again.

MAKEB GAZEBO:

https://tord.mmo-fashion.com/makeb-gazebo/

Playing since launch, didn't know this was going to be removed after 4.0 :(

As far as I know you can still buy that one from the PvP decorations vendor on the Fleet.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

It would be great to get the hk-55-bonus-chapter back for actual premium-players :)

I know about the concerns what to do wit the players who got it in the past having abo for half a year....but this is long time ago, so nothing is written in stone - and actual abo-players as me would be very, very happy :)

Greetings

Markus

It would be great to get the hk-55-bonus-chapter back for actual premium-players :)

I know about the concerns what to do wit the players who got it in the past having abo for half a year....but this is long time ago, so nothing is written in stone - and actual abo-players as me would be very, very happy :)

Greetings

Markus

Great point, in light of this new promotion that gives us all the exclusive rewards from a previous promotion despite everyone not qualifying for the clear and explicit terms of the first promotion, I hope you get your wish!

Great point, in light of this new promotion that gives us all the exclusive rewards from a previous promotion despite everyone not qualifying for the clear and explicit terms of the first promotion, I hope you get your wish!

A great example of bringing back the rewards from a contest that were called exclusive to that contest and making them available to current players that did not qualify to receive them the first time despite the clear and explicit terms from the old contest proving that old promotional materials can be reused with new terms, clear and explicitly.

Good going swtor devs.

The 'promotion' you're going on, and on, and on, about was run by NVidia. And the terms were 'if you have our warez on your machine, you have a tiny chance of getting a code that will blah blah blah.

If you want to be upset, go talk to NVidia, and ask them why they didn't pay extra to make your mount and armor *super* special, by making it exclusive for longer than a couple of weeks.

Edited by translucentwolf

The 'promotion' you're going on, and on, and on, about was run by NVidia. And the terms were 'if you have our warez on your machine, you have a tiny chance of getting a code that will blah blah blah.

If you want to be upset, go talk to NVidia, and ask them why they didn't pay extra to make your mount and armor *super* special, by making it exclusive for longer than a couple of weeks.

Im not being sarcastic, I think this is a great move. Let me help you remove that foot...

Eric,

It would be nice to see the Korrealis Commander show up back in the VIP section (was that the one that was removed??) - I'm not in-game now, so I can't check.

In fact, it would be nice if MORE exclusive items were added INTO the VIP section, as well as the CE vendor (which, if memory serves, was supposed to be a regular occurrence!)

If I can think of others; which at my old age is getting more difficult, I'll let you know.

Hey folks,

Over time, we have received quite a few reports from players of items that used be available in-game, that no longer are. We don't mean Cartel Market items, but items that used to be available on vendors or from drops, etc. We are doing planning around some Mission rewards coming up and we thought this might be a good opportunity to try to get some forgotten items back in.

Here is what we are looking for. What are some in-game items that are no longer available that you would like to see come back, for the following categories:

• Mounts
  • Mini-pets
  • Stronghold Decorations
  • etc.

For this feedback thread we are currently not looking for weapon or armor set suggestions.

Let us know your thoughts!

-eric

• 3 weeks later...