In-game Items you Want to Return

EricMusco

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, there is something I could request to return....Command Augments.

Even if it is just to be able to learn to craft them again (available to train) and you keep them at the level they were at in the past (no new levels) it would be better than moving them to the archive.

I would like to see them make a return to the game as normal trainable items.

For goodness sake, why? Comps don't need the help any more

Here, a final addition from my wish list :rak_03:

Remember those vendors on the PvE and PvP section on the fleet who used to sell separate, custom mods and enhancement ?

Bring them back to the game now, make it so that we would need UC in order to obtain those mods or enhancement (tier 236 -242 - 248, not the purple crafted one), but bring those back. It's currently very difficult or just plain impossible to get some specific mods or enhancement in 242 or 248 (All of those B mods or special enhancement) simply because you didn't implement them in Legendary tier, and make gearing a lot more difficult. Peoples shouldn't have to give up on stat points if they want some B or A mod in their gear for example. :)

Edited by supertimtaf

There are lots of things, but what I'd like back is my original companions, individual class story, EA to keep the dev promise of no more than a year between new ops. Something new I'd like is a token to reset my characters' story to the end of SoR so I can pretend KotFE and KotET never happened.

MORE ways to earn Cartel Coins in Game. Right now 20cc for one time completion of certain things is pretty low.

Nothing super repeatable, but should be some way to obtain them since most of the "GOOD" stuff is only available via cartel market or GTN after the fact. Should be a weekly item and should be legacy wide (Folks with 100 alts doing weekly for 20cc adds up quick)

MORE ways to earn Cartel Coins in Game. Right now 20cc for one time completion of certain things is pretty low.

Nothing super repeatable, but should be some way to obtain them since most of the "GOOD" stuff is only available via cartel market or GTN after the fact. Should be a weekly item and should be legacy wide (Folks with 100 alts doing weekly for 20cc adds up quick)

On GW2 they have a system where you can convert your IG money into cash shop money, and the opposite too. The prices are changing if there is too much or too few demands, but the system works pretty well with that. If you have a high game time and a lot of money, you can change it for cash shop currency, which is pretty neat tbh. But I doubt this will be implemented, this game don't have what it takes to support this kind of action, this would only ruin it faster if nothing else. :rolleyes:

Any companions that required you to be subscribed at a specific date would be nice. But I know people who have them would not like it. I wasn't able to subscribe during those times and would like to get them. But I understand why that can't happen. Just something I would like to have.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Dev Team!

When Shadows of Revan dropped...there was a set of gold double-barreled blaster pistols called the Allaince blaster-pistols that i thought was an amazing looking set of weapons. I still have them on one of my Merc (Alabella). However...i can not add a tuning to them as there is no slot... If they dropped these somewhere in the game with the option for a tuning... i would get them...even if they came in a cartel market drop....Thank you for your time

Bearbryant

Star Forge

I miss the named weapons, The Fall of Atris, Hatred, Justice, The Oath of Ragnos, light sabers. I can't remember the other class weapons names.

The Level 50 gear from the Corellia planet comendations vendor would be nice. I believe one of the chest pieces was called TH-07A Master Scoundrel Suit. If these items are still in game I have no idea where to find them.

I would also like the old Belsavis and Ilum voice acted dailies to come back.

Ignore the armor suggestions I just re-read the original post.

Edited by BlazenCage

Can I make a unique request?

There were many titles that you could get in the game starting with beta. Those titles were removed or lost yet somehow remain in the game code in many cases.

Given that titles can be granted with an item, which I can confirm whenever I login a new character and have an item that grants me titles like the illustrious and so on, is there a way to return all of those titles as reward drops? Or even something you can purchase from a vendor?

I am sure people would love to be the Conqueror of balmorra or the Conqueror of corellia or some of the others that have been in there but aren't always granted because of a bug.

Many of us love titles and would love a chance to get the old ones back, even the ones coming from the beta.

And yes even the test centers ones like The Cutting Edge. I think the moratorium on exclusivity has been long enough.

If there is ever something granted that is meant to be permanently exclusive, then the one request I have to that is to not have it in the collections. Many completionists struggle with those sorts of things because they want as a matter of principle to complete everything and capture all the achievements in the game yet Perhaps they joined after the specified time when such things were available.

So my other thing then in terms of what to return are the very things that are no longer obtainable yet are in collections. Us who strive to be completionists would appreciate the opportunity to grab these long gone items once more and would appreciate if going forward that if you plan to offer something one-time-only or for a very narrow period of time that you do not include it in collections.

Like, oh I don't know, "Hand of Jadus"?

Come on that is such an awesome title.

- The Contraband Cartel Slot Machine would be a big one.

-Red Sparkle Powder that is easier to obtain.

- Orobird Companion? (I know there isn't one but we can still ask here right?)

-Cartel Certificates

I know you said no armor or weapons but how about an in-game slave dude outfit? The ladies want to objectify our companions too without spending a on of money (which we jokingly call the SWTOR tampon tax).

-Cartel Certificates or another way to get those deco's

-An option to get limited time companions we might have missed do to real life things

-XP gear

-Re-useable Presence Stim

-Companions writers killed off, this should feel like my story not theirs.

-Old Animations, rip flame thrower.

-Trask Ulgo

Edited by Ignobull