In-game Items you Want to Return

EricMusco

I would like to see a return of the Rakata AlphaWave Inhibitor in either a purchasable form or as schematics to craft making it possible to fight the Nightmare Pilgrim. I believe 4.0 changed many of the vendors and removed this from the game, so it is near impossible find someone who can still craft enough of them for a 16 man raid, let alone a big guild.

It cannot be crafted anymore. I know it because I could. Bioware removed *everything* to make it useable again.

I have 1 specimen in one of my toon's bank - and if I ever use it, it'll be gone forever. So I keep it as a special specimen of remembrance.

Mounts for Gearhead achievement

Yes, I vaguely remember that some of them were removed, too.

And I want the respawn time of Martinique Desler to be vastly improved.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DECORATIONS:

This is pretty extensive and I like it! Decorating may not be the tip top of mosts priority lists but having stuff drop from various places (including mobs) is exciting to to an average player. Having things (like Makeb Gazebo) unobtainable is frustrating. Don't give players decorations that were/are "hard to get" because they are hard to get easily but make things that were once EASY to get easy. Simple really. I dont see any downside to handing out decorations except that perhaps players strongholds won't be filled with signs anymore...

Please reinstate the following. With a reasonable drop rate. Not a, "it's on the loot table with a drop rate so low it's statistically unlikely you'll ever get it, but we can say it's there" drop rate.

Flashpoint Decorations:

As guaranteed drops in MM and VM, and reasonably attainable in (when applicable) solo-modes:

Ancient Burial Urn -- Athiss

Banner: Czerka Sunrise -- Czerka Labs

Computer Desk (Imperial) -- Maelstrom Prison (Pub)

Computer Desk (Republic) -- Boarding Party (Imp)

Cryogenics Tank -- Lost Island

Czerka Data Core -- Czerka Core

Decorative Gear Arrangement -- Blood Hunt

Illumination Probe Crate -- Blood Hunt

Large Field Generator -- Kaon Under Siege

Manned Blaster Turret -- Colicoid Wargame

Mentor Processing Core -- Directive 7

Mining Cart: Asteroid Rocks -- Hammer Station

Multi-state Mainframe Terminal -- Battle of Rishi

Orbital Power Monitor -- Kuat Drive Yards

Potted Tree Rakata Palm -- Legacy of the Rakata (drops are reinstated, but at a very, very low rate)

Power Transformer (Imperial) -- Black Talon (Imp)

Power Transformer (Republic) -- Esseles (Pub)

Rakata Stasis Chamber -- Foundry (Imp)

Rocket Propelled Missile -- Cademimu

Science Station (Field) -- Taral V (Pub)

Selkath Solar Sculpture -- Depth of Manaan

Shattered Sith Artifact -- Red Reaper

Starship Medical Tank -- Mandalorian Raiders

Statue of Cowled Man -- Assault on Tython

Statue of the Ancient Slave -- Korriban Incursion

Statue of The Emperor -- False Emperor

Other Decorations:

Drops from mobs on worlds:

Large Crystal Formation (Purple) -- Ilum

Dark Datacron (Aim) -- Ilum

Dark Datacron (Cunning) -- Nar Shaddaa

Dark Datacron (Endurance) -- Makeb

Dark Datacron (Presence) -- Corellia

Dark Datacron (Strength) -- Tatooine

Dark Datacron (Willpower) -- Belsavis

Light Datacron (Aim) -- Hoth

Light Datacron (Cunning) -- Quesh

Light Datacron (Endurance) -- Voss

Light Datacron (Presence) -- Taris

Light Datacron (Strength) -- Balmorra

Light Datacron (Willpower) -- Alderaan

Pets:

Again, as guaranteed drops in MM and VM, and reasonably attainable in solo-mode:

Aquatic mewvorr -- Depths of Manaan FP

Goldplate Mewvorr -- Assault on Tython/Korriban Incursion FPs

Heartglow Mewvorr -- Assault on Tython/Korriban Incursion FPs

Prismatic Mewvorr -- Legacy of the Rakata FP

Force Hound -- Battle of Rishi

Currency to purchase decorations -- Recovered Relics from Tython/Korriban FPs:

Two decorations require 25 Recovered Relics each (and Universal prefabs) to purchase. The Sith Academy Obelisk and the Holocron of Ancient Masters. Currently, one Recovered Relic is given with the completion of the Tython/Korriban part of Forged Alliances. We used to have a chance at Recovered Relics doing the Tython and Korriban FPs outside of Forged Alliances (solo-mode, I don't know about the drop rate of VM and MM). Please make this possible again.

There may be more decorations and pets stealth removed (or currently at a drop rate so low they may as well be considered removed). These are the ones I can think of, for now.

Agreed.

TITLES: I would like to see titles returned (Like "Emperors Wrath" ) that were removed because of whiners in the forums. Again, don't hand out titles that were/are "hard to get" because they are hard to get easily but make things that were once EASY to get easy.

ARMORS/WEAPONS: We're not supposed to talk about armors and weapons so I won't talk specifically about armors and weapons. With that being said lets talk about armors and weapons. I can see from info on various sources that this is something you've been working on (and probably why you're not "taking suggestions on it") so KUDOS to that. But I will say this: Dont make things that were/are "hard to get" because they are hard to get easily but make things that were once EASY to get easy. I will also add caution to getting greedy in the CM with these items. They used to be free after all so make them cheap and unlocks even cheaper.

SUBSCRIBER REWARDS: Give them. Yes you give coins. Cool. But there is nothing wrong with giving out a little shine as well! Put the old subscribers rewards in a vender for subscribers only if you have to but give us access! If you want more players to sub then give subs something players can SEE. Yes there was a blowback in forums (which I cannot understand) but SORRY f2p players I want an HK helmet! :D

1) I would love to see the Columi, Tionese and Rakata armor shells make a return in some form.

2) In the same vein as above, I would like to see the themed lightsabers from launch return (Qel Droma Ancestral Blade, etc.)

3) Many of the sets from the early years are now next to impossible to complete due to the newer loot tables. I’d like to at least see this adjusted so these sets can be completed (Ardent Blade’s, Battlemind’s, Vindicator’s, etc.)

4) Decorations from Flashpoints should be readily accessible yet again.

Now on to items that are somewhat related:

5) Please return the Daily quest givers to the game. It doesn’t make sense from a story perspective that I now just happen to swing by Black Hole and Section X on my newer characters (and looking up why I’m there on YouTube isn’t really a great alternative).

6) Please return all Heroic quest givers to the game. Many were returned but one in particular has not (Travi Pott on Ord Mantell).

That’s my current list. If I can think of more, I’ll add to it later. Please take these requests into consideration. It would be great to see so much of what was lost returned to the game and make it feel complete once again.

Hey folks,

Over time, we have received quite a few reports from players of items that used be available in-game, that no longer are. We don't mean Cartel Market items, but items that used to be available on vendors or from drops, etc. We are doing planning around some Mission rewards coming up and we thought this might be a good opportunity to try to get some forgotten items back in.

Here is what we are looking for. What are some in-game items that are no longer available that you would like to see come back, for the following categories:

• Mounts
  • Mini-pets
  • Stronghold Decorations
  • etc.

For this feedback thread we are currently not looking for weapon or armor set suggestions.

Let us know your thoughts!

-eric

I will like you to bring back the WatchTower HK-51 customization cause i miss it, i never had the chance to get it and i know you made a customization that looks the same as that one but in yellow-greenish but it looks better in grey-silver. Please, please bring back that customization!! Also i was looking that you decided to make Shae Vizla wear armor which i don't see the problem why take away the 2 customization we got from the recruitment mission plus the one that was already on the character. I mean, why?? Why did you guys took it away?? Bring that back too!!

Also, I was stationed overseas when the HK-55 bonus chapter came and at that point, my subscription ended cause my debcard expired and i couldnt fix that in time to be able to get the bonus chapter. If you guys could bring an event of some sort to get the bonus chapter again, that will be great!!

Edited by AliGarciaF

I will like you to bring back the WatchTower HK-51 customization cause i miss it, i never had the chance to get it and i know you made a customization that looks the same as that one but in yellow-greenish but it looks better in grey-silver.

I don't remember having ever seen it. I think I don't even knew it existed until I read this post.

- Makeb Gazebo

- Spa *

- Jukeboxes *

- Commemorative statues of KOTFE characters *

- Rakata tile

- Holgraphic trees

- The autumn tree in the vendor that takes only cartel certificates

- Heck, I'd love to get a shot at all of those other decos on the cartel cert vendor

- The planetary displays seem to have gone from the Alliance Crates. Would be nice to see them return

(TBH I have no idea if these were drops, vendor items, whatever, because I have only seen them for millions and millions of credits on the GTN)

I've got a bunch of planetary displays taking up space in my cargo hold :-)

The only way the DvL armor is going to come back is for the event to come back. When it comes to the DvL armor I would like to see the gear revert back to it's original state where there was no armor slot just the mod and enhancement slot.

Hey folks

we are currently not looking for weapon or armor set suggestions.

-eric

Edited by jimmorrisson

we are currently not looking for weapon or armor set suggestions.

Nevermind.

I think you should consider bringing back some unique gear models that were removed with the flashpoints/heroics/PvE vendors.

Edited by KyaniteD

Let's put Crystals back (and real gearing, too) or at least go through my cargo bays and so on and convert all the crystal tokens (gave you a stack of crystals) to cash. I have a bunch and when I asked CS to take care of them, they did it for one character and that's it. They missed the other 40+.

I wish you could bring back the Shae Vizla companion. I didn’t even hear of this game until June 2017 and I’d really like to have her at my side. Returning her would be epic. Also the DvL event, I missed that and want some of the stuff from it especially the companion Master Ranos. Finally, I would like to have the exp boost armor from the DvL event. That would make storylines more enjoyable.

I'm beginning to think a lot of the "acheivement" cosmetics (Nico Okarr, HK-55, etc) shoudl be "exclusive" for a year or so, then be available via some kind of mechanic for all. Maybe not straight up CC on the CM (though I guess I could see that), but some way for people who are new to the game or missed their chance to catch up - particularly the ones with story attached.

(I have everything from the purple crystals onwards, so this isn't a request for my own benefit).

I'm beginning to think a lot of the "acheivement" cosmetics (Nico Okarr, HK-55, etc) shoudl be "exclusive" for a year or so, then be available via some kind of mechanic for all. Maybe not straight up CC on the CM (though I guess I could see that), but some way for people who are new to the game or missed their chance to catch up - particularly the ones with story attached.

(I have everything from the purple crystals onwards, so this isn't a request for my own benefit).

Ehhhhh stuff that is explicitly a sub reward would probably be a mistake for BW to bring back to give to anyone. It would immediately cheapen any sub rewards in the future, because there are plenty of people who may want the thing, but if they know it'll show up in a year, won't worry about subbing at the time, and BW will lose money on that.

That being said, gating achievements behind subbing is something I am not a big fan of. I know there are plenty of achievement hunters out there (heck, I'm one of them when the mood strikes, annoyed I won't get the Ilum pvp stuff). so that they need to fix, or at least toss all that stuff into a "Sub Reward" achievement category so no one will will be stuck at 98% companion achievement because they weren't subbed at the exact right second.

Hey folks,

Over time, we have received quite a few reports from players of items that used be available in-game, that no longer are. We don't mean Cartel Market items, but items that used to be available on vendors or from drops, etc. We are doing planning around some Mission rewards coming up and we thought this might be a good opportunity to try to get some forgotten items back in.

Here is what we are looking for. What are some in-game items that are no longer available that you would like to see come back, for the following categories:

• Mounts
  • Mini-pets
  • Stronghold Decorations
  • etc.

For this feedback thread we are currently not looking for weapon or armor set suggestions.

-eric

Hello,

imho every item should be permanent addition to the game. it makes no sense for you to work hard creating assets and then remove them.

I think some of the old items which were removed should be added as rewards for questing and doing content. perhaps pvp vendor where you can use pvp tokens to get fancy stuff or reputation vendor where we need to gain the required level to get those juicy items.

Bottom line, do not remove content from the game and don't make everything available only via CM, we want to play bit for our carrots not grind credits to get it from gtn.

The Rendili ..., Fireball ? I think this was the vehicle's name ... I thin k it's now gone as well - like several vehicles, I think, from the "item ownership" part of the Legacy window ...

I just got this mount from Master False Emperor two days ago. It dropped at the end and I had to win it but it’s still around.

Ah, there is something I could request to return....Command Augments, Earpieces and Implants.

Even if it is just to be able to learn to craft them again (available to train) and you keep them at the level they were at in the past (no new levels) it would be better than moving them to the archive.

I would like to see them make a return to the game as normal trainable items. I dont feel it was right to remove them in the first place, considering how difficult it was to get some of them to purple grade....only to have the purple or blue versions removed as craftable items when they were moved to archive. They remain only as greens.

Edited by LordArtemis