In-game Items you Want to Return

EricMusco

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For this feedback thread we are currently not looking for weapon or armor set suggestions.

Let us know your thoughts!

-eric

Probably already asked and answered(maybe not, didn't see any other Dev posts), but do you plan on making a feedback thread for weapon and armor set suggestions?

I'd like the ability to:

• Obtain the Test Server titles again

• Remove the "Razer Promotion" crystal from counting towards 100% completion, or give players a way to obtain them.

• Remove the mini-pets that were from obscure non-swtor game promotions from counting towards 100% completion, or give players a way to obtain them.

^^this very much!

You should update Giradda the Hutt with all of the prievous ranked season rewards: armors, crystals, weapons & mounts (NOT top 3 titles). Would be nice to pick something old that you like if you don't fancy the current season reward. Edited by Gray

• 4 weeks later...

I’d like to see chapter 10 activated for people to complete who weren’t subscribed for what ever reason at the time it was offered.

I’ve got it on my other account. But I no longer use it. I would like to be able to complete it on this account and I can’t.

Return crafting schematics that were removed. ie Some of the old ranked Armor shells that were available at the time to collect and craft.

Yes there are people who still have them, but they either don’t craft the ones I want or don’t play much anymore,

Also, please remove specific class usage from some crafted red shells and change all light, medium and heavy Armor rating to adaptive Armor so any class can wear it.

HK-55/HK-55 Bonus Chapter for long time subscribers.

Dark Project plans which use the old isotope stabilzers. How utterly stupid and "**** you customer"-wise to remove them, even without prior notice.

Edited by Khaleg

Return crafting schematics that were removed. ie Some of the old ranked Armor shells that were available at the time to collect and craft.

Yes there are people who still have them, but they either don’t craft the ones I want or don’t play much anymore,

Also, please remove specific class usage from some crafted red shells and change all light, medium and heavy Armor rating to adaptive Armor so any class can wear it.

Dido my fav boots in this whole game is the war hero sorc/sin boots. few people craft em anymore.

Dont need more wierd items :)

Bu8t god damn i wish the drops chance could be better on level 248 items from command crates :)

Not a single item from 80 rank 4 command crates.

Makes me wonder why i even bother bother doing weekly's and hc

Edited by Beastiac

Dont need more wierd items :)

Bu8t god damn i wish the drops chance could be better on level 248 items from command crates :)

Not a single item from 80 rank 4 command crates.

Makes me wonder why i even bother bother doing weekly's and hc

because gearing up from random loot boxes is exactly that.random. your gearing process should be through unassembled components or nim/hm gftm.

in the past u could only get bis gear thru operations and pvp (bis expertise gear) through wz´s - i think they should have let stay like that. command crates is a nice way for casuals to be able to get some gear too.

Edited by Threjyan

Hey folks,

Over time, we have received quite a few reports from players of items that used be available in-game, that no longer are. We don't mean Cartel Market items, but items that used to be available on vendors or from drops, etc. We are doing planning around some Mission rewards coming up and we thought this might be a good opportunity to try to get some forgotten items back in.

Here is what we are looking for. What are some in-game items that are no longer available that you would like to see come back, for the following categories:

• Mounts
  • Mini-pets
  • Stronghold Decorations
  • etc.

For this feedback thread we are currently not looking for weapon or armor set suggestions.

Let us know your thoughts!

-eric

Everything

Nothing should get removed from a game

Purple Crystals.

The ones with the primary color only. Like Revans one.

I think those are still available...? Classic purple, magenta, and cyan crystals can be obtained from crafters and with eternal championship tokens. Assuming you mean what I think you mean.