Another server rollback on Harbinger??!!!!!

Samoth_Nomad

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't have much of value on it during the rollback, so I wasn't personally affected all that much. People with platinum rarity cartel market items they were trying to sell though...

Seems like I usually have a page worth of items up for sale. It would have been hard even remembering exactly what was there in that case.

As it was, I only had one item posted this time, but it was a rather valuable one...but for the people who had a bunch of stuff, what a headache.

Of course, this only highlights the problem with such a broad RNG implementation for gearing.

Someone gets a set piece, then gets rolled back. they ding the same level again and that piece is not replaced, they could get some jawa scrap and a shell instead.

This turns an inconvenience into a progress gate.

And it does it to the one group of players who reliably pay for the game every month.

Seems like I usually have a page worth of items up for sale. It would have been hard even remembering exactly what was there in that case.

As it was, I only had one item posted this time, but it was a rather valuable one...but for the people who had a bunch of stuff, what a headache.

Yea i'm like that.. i know I had at least 2 pages of items.. no idea what they all were, only thing i'm sure of was a satele shan set.. **** better be in the mail at some point because it aint in my bank where I took it from last night.

This is bad business bioware. I lost 3 command levels, gear and about 2 million credits. I will not be renewing my sub and will be taking a break from the game for a few months so you can sort out the server issues and command point gains. Good luck everyone who is sticking it out.

Harbinger had a rollback last night and I lost a cartel purchase of 5 Command Boosts, yet you kept my cartel coins that I spent on them.

Today, just now, Harbinger just had another rollback and I lost 3 full bars of Command XP and over 20k of conquest points.

The only way to advance your character now in this game is your stupid crap Galactic Command XP bar. Now, your server takes a dump and takes away over 3 hours of my Command XP.

You take away our XP, you take away our conquest points, you take away our cartel market purchases but keep our coins, you take away our GTN items that we put up for sale, and you take our many hours of time spent on this pathetic game that has absolutely no new content with the exception of your new 4 man flashpoints.....I mean uprisings.

Respond to your player base with an immediate fix of this issue and refund us all the things you keep taking away.

No wonder players are leaving this game in droves.

What was that an 8-12 hour rollback? Had it happen to my guildy last night when we were running with him, got him from 65-68, and then he got kicked, came back at 65. Now he went to check the toon, we got to 70 after the first rollback, and the toon is level 66 now.

It also looks like I lost things i had on the gtn, that were crafted last night, no where in my inventory, no credits for them in my wallet.

Wouldn't grind anything important today, until the make a statement about stability. This is crazy.

One thing you can be certain of, there will be no compensation if the information was lost due to the roll backs.

We know for sure that Bioware frequently changes a game mechanic and offers no payback for people who invested in the old way.

We can kiss whatever we lost goodby.

I'll have to wait until I get home to see how bad I was hit but I expect I will be unsubbing as well until the unf*ck this cluster.

I lost everything again. All progress from last night, gone. All GTN sales, gone.

It seems that they want us to repeat their repeated content. On repeat.

Is Bioware allergic to being competent? I think they're allergic to being competent.

I can't play today. I'm not going to spend all day redoing everything I did last night, WHICH WAS REDOING EVERYTHING I HAD LOST WHEN THE SERVER ROLLED BACK THEN.

This is like Groundhog Day. Except it's not funny. It's not even remotely charming.

Have they even said anything about this?

I lost everything again. All progress from last night, gone. All GTN sales, gone.

It seems that they want us to repeat their repeated content. On repeat.

Is Bioware allergic to being competent? I think they're allergic to being competent.

I can't play today. I'm not going to spend all day redoing everything I did last night, WHICH WAS REDOING EVERYTHING I HAD LOST WHEN THE SERVER ROLLED BACK THEN.

This is like Groundhog Day. Except it's not funny. It's not even remotely charming.

Have they even said anything about this?

Ya they just made a statement. http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php

i have just lost the last 12 hours of my game play, over 50 thousand conquest points many command ranks a whole valor rank, everything i had done is now gone, i dont even want to play this game anymore cause im afraid of losing more time and effort

Yea i'm like that.. i know I had at least 2 pages of items.. no idea what they all were, only thing i'm sure of was a satele shan set.. **** better be in the mail at some point because it aint in my bank where I took it from last night.

For what it's worth, someone said this on reddit:

I got back one of my items because the "Timer ran out" so, wait a day or 2 for all the times to run out and you should get them back.

Time will tell...

Hey everyone,

We are actively investigating this. We are going to be bringing the server down immediately, and I will provide updates as I have them.

-Tait

Thanks. Good luck! I hope folks get their stuff back. I only lost 3 mil and a bunch of crafting. Feel bad for those that lost a lot more.