Which weapons would you like to see Weapon Tuning slots on?

ChrisSchmidt

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to advertise weapon tunings, you may make sure that everyone has at least a weapon with them available, and the sooner the better. So, you may start with story reward weapons, especially moddable ones, and even more the first lightsabers, guns, and weapons offered in bags for choosing an AC.

Don't know if its been said yet but 13 pages so far and I'm not going to go thru them all so...

All of the class modifiable weapons we get on starter planets, chapter 12 weapons, cathar weps, vigilant sword, classic vibroswords, Kalig sabers both single and dual, gree weapons.

Also Tuning should have their own color options for example we have Lightning(copies color crystal) now but we need other options like Lightning-Red, Blue, Green, Purple etc. So we can have a Blue saber with Red lightning if we want. I bring this up because lets face it there are only so many effects you can come up with that works on both guns and sabers. Adding color specific versions of them also would give us more options and would actually make them stand out more on sabers.

All of the old Operations weapons. i.e: Dread Master, Kell Dragon etc. Also and additional suggestion. An item that can be bought on the cartel market or a large sum of credits that is consumed on use that makes any single item(typically armor/weapon) BOL. I would buy dozens of those.

Hello!

I think that Crafted Light sabers (212 and higher) should be allowed to have the tuning slot, given a few more sliced material requirements, OR even allowing the previous 212 RE's to be RE'd one more time, to try and get a schematic for a tuning slot version of the saber/weapon.

here are a few suggestions

original lightsaber that you built during the forge mission

all lightsabers that have the crystal on the bottom of the hilt. ie.. blademaster's striker, dread guard weapon master saber and last but not least, the Punisher. Kell dragon lightsaber shouldn't be left out either.

thanks

Here are some of the weapons/weapon sets I'd love to see tuning slots added to:

1. Kell Dragon Lightsabers (And entire set if possible.)

2. Gladitorial Lightsabers (And all Gladitorial/ranked gear for that matter, the hard work you put into getting ranked weapons deserves rewarding.)

3. Brutalizer Lightsabers (And all Brutalizer pieces if possible.)

All orange weapons, to be honest.

For me, my JK has used her very first lightsaber since the beginning. It goes well with her outfit, it's not grossly oversized, and for RP reasons it makes sense (for her). My Body 1 Jedi would appreciate not having to use a lightsaber whose hilt is as long as her arm :/

It's called "Lightsaber." That's all. I want that one to have a tuning slot added.

All orange weapons, to be honest.

For me, my JK has used her very first lightsaber since the beginning. It goes well with her outfit, it's not grossly oversized, and for RP reasons it makes sense (for her). My Body 1 Jedi would appreciate not having to use a lightsaber whose hilt is as long as her arm :/

It's called "Lightsaber." That's all. I want that one to have a tuning slot added.

I've won Tuning item from 3th pack and keep it for the moment when they add slot to starter Lightsabers.

I hope we don't need to wait so long!

Closed beta player.
I'm always humored by people saying they were part of the closed beta, as if it's a good thing. You guys are responsible for the kind of idiotic feedback which turned SWTOR's original inventive and unique experience into a WoW clone when it first launched. So don't act like it's something to be proud of. It marks you as part of the problem, not the solution.

For those who've never seen it, this is the lightsaber in question. Definitely my favorite lightsaber in the game by far, so seeing it get a tuning slot would be nice (and maybe an offhand version, if a new version of the lightsaber that's more easily obtainable is the way to get it a tuning slot).

That's a beautiful hilt and I want it. I'd love to see an easy to get version with a slot.

As for the ones I want to see with them:

-the Classic Vibrosword set

-the Manaan weapons

-the Chapter 12 weapons

-Cathar Honor Sword and the double-bladed equivalent

-The PVP weapons vendor weapons (some of those have awesome looking hilts that aren't easy to find anymore and I'd be inspired to grind comms to get them if I could further mod them with a tuning)

How about the weapon you make in Chapter 12? It has special characteristics requiring use in future Chapters 13+ I had a neat tuning for my sabrestaff and can no longer use it as it will not transfer. Minor bummer.

You should add tuning kits - good money maker.

BTW, Chapter 12 was great, one of the best, - good development job.

-Joseph

I want to see a turning slot added to the following lightsabers:

1.Gray helix lightsaber (single and double bladded lightsaber)

2. Campaign weaponmaster's lightsaber

3. Campaign Offhand saber

4. Campaign Stalker's saberstaff

5. Outbreak response lightsaber ( single and double bladded version)

Edited by watermelonfan

I would very much like to see the gray helix weapons and the weapons from the pvp weapons vendor receive weapon tunings. For the latter, I would specifically like the lightsabers from the pvp weapons vendor, as I always thought those had very unique looking hilts.