Which weapons would you like to see Weapon Tuning slots on?

ChrisSchmidt

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I second the notion that ALL weapons should have a slot, much as all armors have a dye slot. Certainly all orange/moddable weapons at the least.

My personal request is for Kallig's Lightsaber, that my sorc got way back in 2.0 while he was leveling. NOT the new legacy-bound one, but the old BoP one. That's the one that my sorc has used for the last few years, and I'd like to continue using it, yet also have the Lightning tuning on it, please. It's a brilliant weapon, with a unique handle (at least for the single-bladed version), and a tie to the character's background.

Thank you.

Cathar Warstaff would be nice as it's the only weapon I'm using currently and for the foreseeable future.

On the only other toon I sometimes play with I'm planning on equipping ( if I bother using him again ) that HK sword that we got as a reward too so not checked if that has one but that would be nice also.

I would like to actually *** see *** weapon tunings drop from packs first ... 1 Hypercrate and 16 packs, zilch

/waves first at RNG

From what I've read in posts so far they seem incredibly rare !

How about the ability to craft tuning slots. Use the mod station to add a tuning slot to any orange/purple weapon.

Yes !

why not put sots on all weapons? All lightsabers, pistos, rifles, assault cannons, knives, swords, staves...EVERYTHING! Why include some weapons and not others? People have all kinds of favorites. Just put slots on everything and let the players decide if they want to tune them or not. Every weapon seems like the ONLY reasonable option to me.

+1 to all Kingpin Legacy Weapons ( I personally prefer the light saber in that set compared to all the other legacy sabers)

Then move to any missing legacy weapon sets.

Finally all weapons that can be modded with end game mods. ( your customers are as diverse as the weapons selection in this game, don't make one feel like they are being left out)

Rarity seems to be an issue with the launch of a new cosmetic item like tunings. You only release one tuning in a pack and make it rare? You need to work on your hypercrate drop rates, if i spend 40$ on an in game rng box I expect to at least receive one of the new tunings.

I understand you want to stimulate the credit market and real profits, but when it is a cosmetic item and it isn't guaranteed with a 40$ purchase people will get pissed.

It would have been better to introduce tunings as a for sure purchase in the cartel market, then it would make more sense if it didn't have a collections purchase to start with. Everyone hates the RNG on the cartel packs, its either super common like the hutball or its super rare like the unstable lightsaber.

Edited by RainenFyre

All Legacy Bound Weapons

Also noticed that there is no tuning slot on the HK-55 Vibrosword. But the other HK-55 Weapons all have it.

From What I have seen so far looks like it is on none of the Vibroswords, Techblades (eg Gladiator's Striker Techblade) and Electrostaff (eg Cathar Honor Sword). So all of these types of weapons would also be great to have a tuning slot.

Just noticed some other weapons missing a tuning slot companions weapons.

Edited by Stariessaber

Which weapons would you like to see Weapon Tuning slots on?

All of them?... Can you just use some kind of code scripting to add Weapon Tuning slots automatically to your items database? Do not tell me that you doing it manually...

Or maybe at least add them to Gree or all Legacy weapons so we can transfer them...

Edited by Glower

Howdy folks!

This is a suggestion thread for which weapons you would like to see Weapon Tuning modification slots added to. Let us know categories, types, and even specific weapons you would like to put a Tuning mod in and we'll treat this thread as a running list of requests.

Standard disclaimers apply here: We can't guarantee any particular weapon can gain the slot and we can't promise a specific timeframe. But my team will be checking this thread regularly and will use this thread as the official request list.

Thanks!

-Chris

:csw_jabbapet:

Hey Chris! Yespa here, a few suggestions:

#1 Numero Uno request: Gree Weapons, specifically the lightsabers, but why not all of them. They are legacy bound and already have graphics similar to other weapons, so these are perfect contenders.

#2 Please keep a specific mind for LEGACY BOUND equipment, all of these should have slots - and for a large chunk of the population, it is all we use due to the need to switch gear fast between alts. Non-legacy gear has become more of gear for our companions or for some maybe rp gear. Others that dont have alts have a bit more choice, but for those of us switch gear between 4, 10, 20, 30 or even 40 alts, we will not be using anything but Legacy Weapons.

#3 Lord Kallig's sabers/saberstaff were recently readded to the game and made legacy bound, these would also be good contenders.

#4 Can you possibly look into making the current graphics in some weapons into a weapon tune itself? Think Gree Sabers or Volatile Conqueror's for example. Make the graphic into a tune and allow it to be extract and applied to other items.

Reasoning: For years I used the Volatile Conqueror's Lightsabers, I loved the effect. Then I began to build my alts, and legacy gear. These are cartel sabers, but are not legacy bound, therefor I have to retire them. This applies to many cartel weapons such as the Tythonian or Ziost Sabers as well. Theyre cartel, but not legacy, therefor we can no longer use them, and hence their graphic is no longer used. If we could take the graphic from the weapon and apply it to our legacy weapons, we would be extremely grateful. I would literally rip the graphic from a volatile and tythonian and apply them to the descendants lightsabers if they were legacy for example.

#5 Dont forget to add a tuning slot to the new chapter 12 weapons ;)

Thanks!

All the Ranked Weapons, since I know eventually you'll decide that making the effects on ranked weapons available for everyone will be profitable for you guys, I hope you at least let the ranked sabers possess a tuning slot so they can have two effects.

Yes, this ^ All ranked weapons needs to have a tuning slot.

Obviously Ranked weapon effects should stay uniqe for Ranked players, just like they promised. Ofc they could act stupid and say "But its not the same weapon, its a tuning" effect" but that would just be BS.

If so, they could make "Holoskins" you can attach to your mount, making it look like another rare mount, or an armor-tuning, making your armor look like another more rare armor. But hey, its not the same armor - its a tuning!

They need to make all future weapon tunings obviously uniqe and leave existing effects uniqe as they are.

Well, I'd like to have Weapon Tunings added to Electrostaffs. All of these years they have been neglected so much, I'd almost say "forgotten". If "Electro" had ever meant some "electric" effect attached to them - similar to a Sorc's Lightning - then : Now is the time ! Edited by AlrikFassbauer

Howdy folks!

This is a suggestion thread for which weapons you would like to see Weapon Tuning modification slots added to. Let us know categories, types, and even specific weapons you would like to put a Tuning mod in and we'll treat this thread as a running list of requests.

Standard disclaimers apply here: We can't guarantee any particular weapon can gain the slot and we can't promise a specific timeframe. But my team will be checking this thread regularly and will use this thread as the official request list.

Thanks!

-Chris

:csw_jabbapet:

Hey there, we would like it to be added to the collections first of all as it is a pack item, then to all Gree event legacy weaponry. Cheers