Which weapons would you like to see Weapon Tuning slots on?

ChrisSchmidt

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy folks!

This is a suggestion thread for which weapons you would like to see Weapon Tuning modification slots added to. Let us know categories, types, and even specific weapons you would like to put a Tuning mod in and we'll treat this thread as a running list of requests.

Standard disclaimers apply here: We can't guarantee any particular weapon can gain the slot and we can't promise a specific timeframe. But my team will be checking this thread regularly and will use this thread as the official request list.

Thanks!

-Chris

:csw_jabbapet:

Please add a weapon tuning slot to the "Alliance Force-Healer's Lightsaber." It is a golden single-handed lightsaber, a non-cartel market item. Thank you!

Midlithe Lightsabers and the Class/Advanced Class weapons received in story. I'd hate to discard a weapon I've been using since the beginning (pretty much) just because I can't put a tuning in it.

Also, I wouldn't mind being able to "add a tuning slot" to any weapon in game. I'm sure there's probably some development issue with this idea though.

Edited by KrysTamar

Midlithe Lightsabers and the Class/Advanced Class weapons received in story. I'd hate to discard a weapon I've been using since the beginning (pretty much) just because I can't put a tuning in it.

Also, I wouldn't mind being able to "add a tuning slot" to any weapon in game. I'm sure there's probably some development issue with this idea though.

this would be so nice to have!! There is a ton of things I wish BW would do with this game....it has the potential to be the best game i've played if they would give it the attention we have been asking for. Really excited for the new story though, cant wait to see what they did with it this time!

Classic Vibrosword (all 3 varieties)

Yeah I think that would actually be a great idea! I love seeing variety in the items in game and I think this could expand what player's can get. It's no doubt for me, a great idea :)

Looking for 7 days of subscription time? And a free character transfer? Well look no further and click on this referral link! http://www.swtor.com/r/V5DFpM

I have to say this is an odd request. I was under the impression that all of the weapons had the weapons tuning slot on them. Since I consider weapons tunings a complete waste until they are put into collections, I don't use them at all. I would suggest putting them I all of the weapons so more people will be compelled to use them more.

Dread Battlefield Commander Lightsaber and Dread Battlefield Commander Off Saber.

Both share the model with Soresu's Razor and Qel-Droma ancestral blade which have tuning slots. Alternatively could you make these two sabers usable in both and and off hand slots?

Edited by Thufir_Hawat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Bind on Legacy weapons. All other weapons are useless to people like me with alts.

I agree. I am using the Kingpin Assault Canon in one of my commandos and he is using the Energized Triunvirate armor set. I wanted to add the Damaged weapon tuning to his canon to complete the looks, but I can't becaue it has no tuning slot. I don't wanna use another canon either, cause I feel that one is perfect.

Besides Legacy wide weapons, there are 2 pistols I wanted to see with tuning slot: Campaign Supercommando's blaster pistol and S-106 Power Shrieker that I have on my Merc. I am an old school player and that merc was the second character I created in this game. I wanted for her a red armor and red pistols to combine with it. It took me a while browzing internet for photos to find the perfect pistols. I remember one of those pistols were an old reward from weekly Voss heroics mission. And at that time it wasn't possible to solo heroic missions while lvling. You had to get a group for it. My guildmates helped me to get it and those pistols has some great sentimental value for me. Even not having a tuning slot, I will never get rid of them.