Which weapons would you like to see Weapon Tuning slots on?

ChrisSchmidt

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had one set of sabers from a few weeks after launch and I really want a tuning slot. PLEASE PLEASE add a slot to these sabers!

Dread Battlefield Commander Lightsaber main and offhand. They were a reward from tatooine Sith Warrior bonus missions and I think they still have the most attractive hilts in the game.

Please add a tuning slot to these!

why not put sots on all weapons? All lightsabers, pistos, rifles, assault cannons, knives, swords, staves...EVERYTHING! Why include some weapons and not others? People have all kinds of favorites. Just put slots on everything and let the players decide if they want to tune them or not. Every weapon seems like the ONLY reasonable option to me.

Actually from what i saw the effect seems to be part of the weapon itself and the tuning only unlocks/activates it. IF that's the case your suggestion is totally unrealistic because they'll have to create thousands of different effects.

Darth Malgus lightsaber would be my first chooice for sure.

Im using Darth Malgus's Lightsaber SINCE the release. WIth the new Darth Malgus armor set, it just make my character looks exactly like him.

Its the first one in this list. The others, are cool too. But like I said, if I have to choose, Darth Malgus style - LSSL29 – 1182

LSSL29 – 1182

http://tor-fashion.com/virtuous-primeval-vindicators-lightsaber/

Virtuous Primeval Vindicator's Lightsaber*

Diabolist's Expert Lightsaber

Saber Initiate's Lightsaber

LSSL04 – 1157

http://tor-fashion.com/punisher-imp/

Crystalline Pummeler’s Offhand Saber MK-3*

Darth Sion’s Lightsaber

Punisher (Imp)

Sith Blademaster's Lightsaber

Sovereign Mind Lightsaber

LSSL01 – 1154

Arkanian Force-Master/ Force-Mystic Lightsaber

LSSL03 – 1156

http://tor-fashion.com/diabolists-legion-lightsaber/

LSSL02 – 1155

Battlerager's Lightsaber

http://tor-fashion.com/battleragers-lightsaber/

The Gree event weapons.

This ^^

I use couple of them, Especially Light saber on my Sith Jugg.

Suggestion: Proper tradeskills to make an 'augment type' socket to add to specific weapons. aka New Modification Slots added to weapons (similar to Augment Kits). (Even broaden it to armor eventually- like belts, wrists and boots)

Artificer = Light sabers (etc etc)

Cybertech = Blasters/Rifles/Cannons

Armortech/Synthweaving = Armors (if added for armors)

Instead of going and making a wide 'add tuning to all' kind of response, but make it so that the weapons could have the slot added.

(sorry if posted earlier, didnt bother to read the others.)

Edited by Necrobish
misc

I'm gonna add my voice here as well and ask for all moddable weapons to receive this extra tuning slot.

I wasn't paying attention to which weapons can be tuned and was more than a little shocked to see none of the Chapter XII weapons of KotFE among them.

The currently only available tuning, the lightning tuning, would also obviously perfectly fit any Kallig's lightsaber from the Inquisitor storyline so those should be a no-brainer.

Why not ALL of them, like, y'know, you should've already?

I feel like you guys are adopting even more despicable business strategies lately. You create fake limitations and restrictions, then asking the community to 'suggest' what you should've already added. The community then feels like it earned a victory by successfully 'requesting' what you chose not to add from the start. This then pacifies the community to an extent, lessening other requests. You get away with doing less work for greater reward, and the game as a whole suffers.

I'm so glad dyes were released before your head got stuck this far up your rear. If you treated them like you're treating this, we might JUST NOW be getting the abilities to put dyes in head slots, or dyes in belts. "Oh my, what a breakthrough! We the community are so happy that we succeeded in requesting this, and that you were generous enough to let us put dye modules in our belts."

I can just imagine the real world equivalent of this, with you guys selling burgers that have no center, on bagels. We have to 'request' that you actually have the full burger, the mustard and ketchup are microtransactions, and you have to subscribe to the store to get fries and a drink.

It's disgusting how little integrity and respect you guys have. It's clear you're only interested in what you can gain from situations, rather than having ANY sort of desire to make SWTOR simply a better experience.

PS: Also, this tactic is similar to how, instead of pricing something for 2000 CC, they price it for more, and then discount it back down to 2000 so players feel like it's a limited time offer and they buy more. Cough, level 60 token.

If you don't think BW is manipulating you with their strategies, I don't know what to tell ya.

Edited by idnewton

Why not ALL of them, like, y'know, you should've already?

I feel like you guys are adopting even more despicable business strategies lately. You create fake limitations and restrictions, then asking the community to 'suggest' what hasn't been added. The community then feels like it earned a victory by successfully 'requesting' what you chose not to add from the start. This then pacifies the community to an extent, lessening other requests.

I'm so glad dyes were released before your head got stuck this far up your rear. If you treated them like you're treating this, we might JUST NOW be getting the abilities to put dyes in head slots, or dyes in belts. "Oh my, what a breakthrough! We the community are so happy that we succeeded in requesting this, and that you were generous enough to let us put dye modules in our belts."

I can just imagine the real world equivalent of this, with you guys selling burgers that have no center, on bagels. We have to 'request' that you actually have the full burger, the mustard and ketchup are microtransactions, and you have to subscribe to the store to get fries and a drink.

It's disgusting how little integrity and respect you guys have. It's clear you're only interested in what you can gain from situations, rather than having ANY sort of desire to make SWTOR simply a better experience.

^this

Howdy folks!

This is a suggestion thread for which weapons you would like to see Weapon Tuning modification slots added to. Let us know categories, types, and even specific weapons you would like to put a Tuning mod in and we'll treat this thread as a running list of requests.

Call me crazy but why can't you people add the Tuning slot to weapons the way it's done with Augmentation Kits? That way you are promoting a viable crew skill, but I guess involving the player base is too much to ask for.

Edited by HobbesToo