Which weapons would you like to see Weapon Tuning slots on?

ChrisSchmidt

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
TBH, until tunings can unlock in collections, I don't care that they're even in game at all -- ok, well, only true for my own use. I love the fact that so many people place a high value on something that I see as utterly worthless. Makes them easy to sell. :)

Electrostaff please would really love to see the lightning tuning on it nothing with a sword just the regular electrostaff models so that it looks like an actual electrostaff with the tuning on both sides Edited by Turial

Old Operations (Kell Dragon, Dread Master, Dark Reaver, etc) and PvP Season Rewards... Maybe not furious since their effect is already pretty eye grabbing but even still. PvP rewards would look much better with

Absolutely agree with that. I couldn't get tha Furious PVP reward saber but I have the Dark Reaver PVP saber, and I'd like to put an effect on that saber. So it would be really nice if the Dark Reaver weapon set get a tuning slot. :)

Just a question; out of all the changes that might be made or issues that could use some attention, why is "Which weapons would you like to see Weapon Tuning slots on" the only monitored, sticky post in the Suggestion Box? I'm not trying to be a jerk, but it is a little off putting to see such a minor, cosmetic tweak garner attention, while so many other concerns and ideas go unaddressed.

Just a question, from a loyal, but concerned, founding player

• 2 weeks later...

We need more control or option over the game than it has over us. We should be able to become the characters we truly want Sith, Jedi, Empire or Republic.

Bioware should start considering our ideas and upgrading the game

⦁ Lightsabers - We should be able to use the lightsaber forge, to forge our own into our style.

⦁ Dye weapons - Since we can dye our armour we should be able to dye The colour of the lights and our weapons into the colour that suites us.

⦁ Powers & Abilities - There should be a system where you get to obtain skills from a vendor of the different classes and advanced classes. If your either a Sith or a Jedi you should get the opportunity to obtain abilities form both classes and advanced classes. As for equipment you have some type of passive skill, we should be able to buy these equipment skills from a vendor for credits.

⦁ Character Creation - There should be different voices for your character to choose. The Sith Purebloods need 1 more head in it's creation, a mix between head 4 and head 8 with the jewellery on. The chance to have cybernetics on other species. The cyborgs needs a beard row. Cyborgs shouldn't be a species it should be a customizable row for every race because even if the farther was a cyborg it wouldn't make the child a cyborg specie he/she would just be a human who needs implants to live.

⦁ Species/Race mix - Maybe have the chance to mix up to 2 or 3 races together to make some kind of unique hybrid or abomination, It can be from an offspring or just some new features form other species for the character creation. I would do between Zabrak, Twi'lek, Sith Pureblood and Cyborg.

⦁ Twi'lek's able to wear hoods - Twi'lek's should e able to wear hoods all that need to hapen is to get the right animation for the Twi'lek's hair to come over the shoulders or maybe 2 holes in the hood.

⦁ Armour slots - There should be a 1, or 3 more armor slots for the outfit designer, separated pieces of hood, cloak or back leg robes where you can see your legs.

⦁ Movement -

⦁ Combat - If you press the click button once you do a light attack but if you hold it down you do a heavy attack or block.

⦁ Crouch and Sneak - The ability to crouch and sneak with the Ctrl button.

⦁ Companions - The option to choose the companions you would like in your story.

⦁ Galatic Bank - A Galatic Bank where you can store your currency's from any character. If there was something you really wanted to buy but you didn't have enough credits on one of your characters but you did in total, you would be able to buy it if there was a bank to store them in.

⦁ Modding - If Bioware won't take in our ideas would modding be possible to make our ideas possible in the game.

Edited by Nathanlldn

Just a question; out of all the changes that might be made or issues that could use some attention, why is "Which weapons would you like to see Weapon Tuning slots on" the only monitored, sticky post in the Suggestion Box? I'm not trying to be a jerk, but it is a little off putting to see such a minor, cosmetic tweak garner attention, while so many other concerns and ideas go unaddressed.

Just a question, from a loyal, but concerned, founding player

Probably because this is monitored by the CM team which is separate from the development team for the game play, story, etc.