Purple Color Crystals!

Merciin

If they won't give us purple I'm willing to accept amaranthine, amethyst, blue-violet, bluish red, lavender, lilac, mauve, mulberry, orchid, perse, plum, reddish blue, violaceous, or violet instead. Not magenta though :p

I would rather be dipped in bees before I'll have a magenta lightsaber blade.

I would rather be dipped in hornets before I grind pvp enough to have a purple lightsaber blade.

I would rather be dipped in velvet ants (which are actually wingless wasps also nicknamed 'cow killers') before I have a black cored lightsaber blade.

Edited by Starwaster

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many times does it need to be said? Nothing from Torhead or any other datamining site has any value or validity. Most of what they're finding is NOT IN GAME. These sites are completely unreliable and should not be sited on these boards as evidence of existence of an item.

Purple crystals are currently obtained from end game drops or exist as intrisic colors to empire pvp weapons.

Ok there has to be lower level items with purple crystals because why would there be this in game:

http://www.torhead.com/item/eQt91Gd/purple-crystal

Also they were being sold at one point check this out:

http://db.darthhater.com/items/17573/purple_fortitude_crystal/#sold-by

At absolute best that dates back to the days of beta. The sites you cited have not been updated since then.

i know i saw a white one pic somewhere, world boss drop , but they might have removed them i think , they didnt look that gray, more of a gray/silver color than actual white , nothing to write home about, decent for blasters though , just looks average on sabers

The Belsavis HWB doesn't drop Purple schematics .... I am Artifice 400 and I am also the server 1st on Assassins of Sion to get the +33 Critical Crystal. It's Magenta ( LTRed ) color, you get the Purple ones from PvP.

The color it makes your Lightsaber.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/illivatur/Screenshot_2012-01-30_19_55_15_977402.jpg

Here is the schematic.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/illivatur/Magenta.jpg

And here's the time it takes for an Artifice to craft it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/illivatur/Crafting.jpg

Edited by Rutrict

The Devs just need to listen to the player base and not make color crystals the be-all of endgame gear content.

They have said that they are going to change epic items so that they are fully moddable. Hopefully this means one will be able to extract the purple crystal from the pvp weapons.

I just hope this change comes sooner rather than later. So far I've only been playing endgame as an agent, but now I've finally decided to roll a jedi. I'd hate it if I were forced to stick to a lightsaber colour simply because it's the pvp weapon. The amount of black/red and black/blue lightsabers I see in pvp sicken me! Makes me go "Why, Bioware, why!?" ... Most of my sith warrior friends hates their black/red lightsabers as well, so yeah...

Why, bioware, why? *sadface*

that purple one is stripped from a columi mainhand. it sucks anyway cause the stats are low, i destroyed it for a better crystal from kaon.

It really wasn't, as I do not even have a columi mainhand weapon yet.

I'm trying to find a way to prove this, asking some guildies for screenshots.

If it's anything it was a server first kill a month ago.

i know i saw a white one pic somewhere, world boss drop , but they might have removed them i think , they didnt look that gray, more of a gray/silver color than actual white , nothing to write home about, decent for blasters though , just looks average on sabers

The white one was actually a hack. There's a big thread in this section somewhere on it.

Purple - Obtained from Empire Columi Gear and obtained via Hardmode Eternity Vault [unconfirmed]. They can also be obtained from PvP Champion sabers, but YOU CANNOT remove the crystal. Also obtainable from rare drops on 8/16 man Operations (Eternity Vault and Karagga's Palace) [unconfirmed Which one does or if both do...]

From Color Crystal Locations sticky.

Edited by DeltaEkotte

Purple - Obtained from Empire Columi Gear and obtained via Hardmode Eternity Vault [unconfirmed]. They can also be obtained from PvP Champion sabers, but YOU CANNOT remove the crystal. Also obtainable from rare drops on 8/16 man Operations (Eternity Vault and Karagga's Palace) [unconfirmed Which one does or if both do...]

From Color Crystal Locations sticky.

They should add "Belsavis world boss" to that list.

They should add "Belsavis world boss" to that list.

This is wrong, wrong and more wrong. Stop spreading your lies. The end.

Belsavis HWB ... ONLY... and I repeat... ONLY drops Magenta ( LTRed ) color crystal schematics.

Stop being a baddie.

This is wrong, wrong and more wrong. Stop spreading your lies. The end.

Belsavis HWB ... ONLY... and I repeat... ONLY drops Magenta ( LTRed ) color crystal schematics.

Stop being a baddie.

Really your resorting to an insult a 5 year old would use??

Really your resorting to an insult a 5 year old would use??

When people stop acting 5 years old and start doing proper research.... I will start talking to them in a way that's appropriate for their comprehension level. If they can't understand something as simple as the Belsavis HWB only dropping Magenta color crystal schematics than how else can I relay this information other than dumbing it down to a level they can comprehend... sorry.. understand.... sorry... learn.... learnie wearnie... goo goo gaga....

You don't expect your baby sitter to speak calculus to your 5 year old do you? Don't expect me to either.