Game has died, Nowhere to go

MadCuzBad

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And he re-subscribed on that alone? Can I get a confirmation on this so I can laugh?

This would be a good time to sell him some of your waterfront property in the Gobi Desert. :p

Just make sure the sales brochure is at least 2 years old, and irrelevant. :p:p

Edited by Andryah

I going with both of his accounts got ban and one got unbanned. He got cuz account banned would not surprise if he got this one banned too.

Yup, you busted me, I got both of my accounts perma banned and by the graces of bioware they lifted one of my perma bans after 6 months. They are willing to give me a second chance because I am so sweet they just adore me. However they told me on the other account I went just too far so they are only allowing me one account to post on. And I am on a probationary status. One wrong move and BOOM back to perma ban hammer.

I am utterly amazed at how incredibly smart you are to figure that out. Did you have help from someone or did you figure this all out on your own? I am impressed beyond measure ;)

As aptly demonstrated, time and time again, by both your circular logic and your conflicting logic in your other thread, anything I say you will either deny, avoid, change the subject, contradict yourself believing you're making a point, or most likely undermine your own statements. So no, MCB, I'm not going to get into a contest with you over stats you invent or drama you inflict on the forums.

Doing so simply results in an unending series of gratuitous bumps of your threads by you from now to kingdom come, and I'm not interested. I'll let you get into sophomoric, unending, and useless debates with everyone else.

I've said my piece. I'm not moving to Harb, and I've plenty of growth in my guilds to show others aren't, either, and I've already shown the numbers for that.

You and I are done talking.

I asked a simple question. Obviously you know the answer but are not willing to admit it. Its ok. I kinds don't blame you. I wouldn't want someone with the name MadCuzBad cornering me either.

Wow do I miss this guy ;)

• 2 weeks later...
member MCB? He's back!

Well not axactly back. I went to swtor.com, resubbed my account, from there I visited the forums before I started the game download and read. It was a stupid mistake on my part. I did it in the wrong order. Had I read first I would have saved myself $15 because after reading this gear grind, I will NOT be installing this game.

Yeah I know make fun of me all you want. I admit that was a rookie move, but oh well. Its not my first mistake and not my last. I'm down $15 but at least I caught it before I wasted hours of downloading this game and then figure it out.

So I am subbed to a game for 30 days that is not even installed and wont be installed on my PC. How am I doing, lol.

I have to be honest, it is sad to see what Bioware has done to this game. It really is shameful. I would love to play this game again but there is no way I am gearing out my toons the way that they have it structured. No way. Thanks anyhow. Its not for me.

I have been on Harbringer for 2 years and play everyday. I've been here before and after new releases and all that jazz. It has never been this slow at any time prior to now. That's my point. Waiting for another warzone and another chapter has ran its course. The server is headed towards life support and your talking about a new warzone?

Let me enlighten you a little. I have been thru 3 server mergers. I ended up on POT5 when TheFatman was dissolved. There is nothing new here for me. The same things that lead up to my old server dissolving are happening here. Its no rocket science. The server is dying off in the same fashion as the other 3 I played on.

Your response is of no consequence. I don't say that to be rude, but what you just said is meaningless to the post.

I am like you. I used to be on POT5 and left. I have toons on several servers since, jumped around depending on which was popping best. But these new changes have killed the game for me. I was a pvp'er and that was it. Never really cared about the PVE side of things after 4.0 came out. Story was good, mission's sucked. So I became hardcore pvp and loved it. Was only challenge left in game. Not sure what dev that it was a good idea to remove the pvp side of the game (gearing and such) and combine everything into one, but they need to be fired.

Sad now that someone with fully ranked gear and fully augmented can hardly do damage to someone with full 220 gear. Saw a tank in a death match survive the entire match 4 on 1. The other team could not kill him. They had the old pvp gear, he had his 220 gear. That is ********, sorry bioware, you really screwed up the game this time for the pvp side.

I am like you. I used to be on POT5 and left. I have toons on several servers since, jumped around depending on which was popping best. But these new changes have killed the game for me. I was a pvp'er and that was it. Never really cared about the PVE side of things after 4.0 came out. Story was good, mission's sucked. So I became hardcore pvp and loved it. Was only challenge left in game. Not sure what dev that it was a good idea to remove the pvp side of the game (gearing and such) and combine everything into one, but they need to be fired.

Sad now that someone with fully ranked gear and fully augmented can hardly do damage to someone with full 220 gear. Saw a tank in a death match survive the entire match 4 on 1. The other team could not kill him. They had the old pvp gear, he had his 220 gear. That is ********, sorry bioware, you really screwed up the game this time for the pvp side.

I know this is a crappy answer, don't shoot me, but it's been known that was going to happen for a while now. Don't get me wrong, I am not one of the 220 folks and I dabble with PvP, but I did know the PvP gear was going to hardcore suck come Kotet, so I prepared accordingly, by ditching it and running some FPS.

• 4 weeks later...
My personal feeling is that they hit a high point last Oct, the movie hype slowed the decline though the holidays, but population has been getting worse since Jan. The subscriber rewards aren't enough of a hook to keep people staying with the chapter content release. I know several people who have left and plan to come back for a month when all of chapter one has been released so they can play it as one long story.

The big problem is that last May was the start of 12xp, and that along with teasers released for the new expansion kept people interested enough to keep playing. Now, the only teases have been about the start of chapter two and "More of the Same" isn't enough to keep up a subscription, especially when you can leave and then get the entire story later.

The funny thing is that we just had another movie release and again it had no effect. Between the new expansion and the movie release and nothing in the line of a spike. As a matter of fact all indications point to slower queue times and worse populations than pre movie release and pre expansion release and getting worse by the day.

christ people, stop reviving this months-old thread already lol, there's ahould be better things to do in your lives than posting pointless comments here. I understand some people wants to see so badly SWTOR die, but seriously: are you people actually going deep of forum's archives and leaving "bump" replies and than expecting devs going to reply this thread?

good god, its more likely this thread going to be locked/moved soon. So don't get your hopes up :)

christ people, stop reviving this months-old thread already lol, there's ahould be better things to do in your lives than posting pointless comments here. I understand some people wants to see so badly SWTOR die, but seriously: are you people actually going deep of forum's archives and leaving "bump" replies and than expecting devs going to reply this thread?

good god, its more likely this thread going to be locked/moved soon. So don't get your hopes up :)

How are people reviving this thread? Oh yeh, by posting in it like you just did.

Congratulations

PS: Merry Christmas!

How are people reviving this thread? Oh yeh, by posting in it like you just did.

Congratulations

PS: Merry Christmas!

Its the most relevant thread on these boards. Why not post in it do you mind me asking? Is it because you don't like the fact it sheds light on an area you are desiring to keep in the dark? White knights only like blowing sunshine and rainbows where they can get away with it by not being confronted with un deniable facts. This thread has un deniable facts that can not be contested therefore white knights want it to go away. People post on issues they want to post about. To try to squelch them just iron stamps the relevance of their post.

Its the most relevant thread on these boards. Why not post in it do you mind me asking? Is it because you don't like the fact it sheds light on an area you are desiring to keep in the dark? White knights only like blowing sunshine and rainbows where they can get away with it by not being confronted with un deniable facts. This thread has un deniable facts that can not be contested therefore white knights want it to go away. People post on issues they want to post about. To try to squelch them just iron stamps the relevance of their post.

You've already said you subbed for one month but decided to not even reinstall the game. Don't bump your own post after 23 days. If you've left the game, fine, bye. Now it's just looking like you paid $15 to haunt the forums.

Edited by Risl

There are no facts posted by you or anyone else. You and others are making things up as you go.

So we really are not down to only 8 US server, most of which are dead? I'm confused why you say there are no facts in this thread? Facts are facts whether white knights like them or not. Just because you pull your hair out and yell and scream about some of these facts doesn't change the reality that they are a fact. Sorry to upset you like this but the truth must be told.