Game has died, Nowhere to go

MadCuzBad

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And a happy new year. Too bad that i won't have a chance to snipe the 3k post

Are you quitting too?

Its like here we go again, only difference is that at one time it effected over 100 US servers and 10s of millions of player base. Then it effected 75 US servers, then it effected 50 US servers........................................... ..............now it effects 8 US servers (most of them are dead) and only a handful of subscribing players left.

I love the white knights who love to say "doom and gloom since 2012 yadda yadda yadda" and laugh when people bring up the fact that the game is dying. And yet here we are with for all intense and purposes have only 1 really healthy server (The Harbinger) left to play on US wise. I just find it funny how the white knights always are quick to yell and scream all over these forums that all is fine here, and there is nothing to see, move along, move along and meanwhile we have only a handful of subscribers left, most of which are heading out the door because of the toxic environment bioware has created here.

Just makes me laugh to watch these people continue on their crusade to convince everyone that everything is fine. Lol, just LOL!

It's dead

No really this time for realzor

Okay now it's really dead

or at least dying soon.

Stop it! I'm serious for realz! I heard from my uncles brothers cousin that they were closing.

And now

now

Annnnnnddddddd now. :rolleyes:

Hey brosky, we are down to 8 US servers, most of them are desolate and need to be shut down immediately. At one time not all that long ago we had 188 US servers alone, plus EU, plus Asianic Pacific servers. So the people that saw this game nose diving into the ground at an alarming rate were absolutely correct in 2012,2013,2014,2015,and 2016.

You people that run around yelling and screaming that everything is fine, there is nothing to worry about, this game will be around for a long time, yaddda yaddda yaddda have a very short memory. I don't. I have been playing this game since the day it went live. I have been thru several forced server mergers and have seen servers with 30 minute queue waits turn into ghost towns with nobody on them in a very short period of time. Don't tell me, Ill tell you. Go kid your grandmother. I've been around too long to play your non sense games with that everything is fine.

Everything is NOT fine. And just for the kiddies, guilds are folding up, people are giving farewell speeches all over fleet and in guild constantly. Queue times on Harbinger already have taken a drastic nose dive as the population goes south. And you white knight that sit on the forums day and night know very well of the toxic envirement that this latest 5.0 has brought to the player base. And to sit here and say everything is fine and this game will be around for a long time with your arrogant smirk and pious little attitude is disgusting to watch. Other people just laugh at you and disregard your ignorance (willful ignorance) but I choose to call you out and slap your chunky face with a hard hand of reality. Of course you don't like it. But IMO it must be done.

Hey brosky, we are down to 8 US servers, most of them are desolate and need to be shut down immediately. At one time not all that long ago we had 188 US servers alone, plus EU, plus Asianic Pacific servers. So the people that saw this game nose diving into the ground at an alarming rate were absolutely correct in 2012,2013,2014,2015,and 2016.

You people that run around yelling and screaming that everything is fine, there is nothing to worry about, this game will be around for a long time, yaddda yaddda yaddda have a very short memory. I don't. I have been playing this game since the day it went live. I have been thru several forced server mergers and have seen servers with 30 minute queue waits turn into ghost towns with nobody on them in a very short period of time. Don't tell me, Ill tell you. Go kid your grandmother. I've been around too long to play your non sense games with that everything is fine.

Everything is NOT fine. And just for the kiddies, guilds are folding up, people are giving farewell speeches all over fleet and in guild constantly. Queue times on Harbinger already have taken a drastic nose dive as the population goes south. And you white knight that sit on the forums day and night know very well of the toxic envirement that this latest 5.0 has brought to the player base. And to sit here and say everything is fine and this game will be around for a long time with your arrogant smirk and pious little attitude is disgusting to watch. Other people just laugh at you and disregard your ignorance (willful ignorance) but I choose to call you out and slap your chunky face with a hard hand of reality. Of course you don't like it. But IMO it must be done.

Yeah dude...no one thinks you have an agenda or are possibly compensated to consistently bash SWTOR, looking at your posting history it's pretty obvious what you are about. :cool:

I have both criticized and praised the game, you have pretty much just bashed, 99% of your post are non constructive rants. So keep screaming the game is dying keep wishing for it...hell maybe your butthurt over SWG who knows, in the mean time SWTOR isn't going anywhere.

I have been correct on almost every issue I have brought up.

^^ Says the guy who has been claiming the "game is dying" for over five years. Don't worry, if you keep coming back every couple of months and saying it again, odds are that eventually you'll be right.

^^ Says the guy who has been claiming the "game is dying" for over five years. Don't worry, if you keep coming back every couple of months and saying it again, odds are that eventually you'll be right.

Why, are they adding servers like archeage is right now? No. Has it grown in the five years that it has been out? No. I mean common are you kidding me or what? This game is dying and has been. They have done absolutely nothing to fix it and get it on the right track. As more time goes by they close more and more servers and at this point need to close almost all of them down that are left. So YES I have been correct 100% that this game is dying. And if the day comes that they have to add another server or servers like Archage is doing right now then I will change my story and say "Game is growing, and there are new servers to goto", but until then I am and have been 100% absolutely correct that the game is dying. and at this point unlike years ago it is almost dead.

Sorry to be so direct. I know it really tears you all up inside that I write this. I know it is like nails down a chalk board for someone to speak of this reality. A reality I know you hate and despise. I know you want me to be wrong. I know you would like to shame me into stop writing this truth. But as painful as this truth is to you, it is the truth. There are servers scattered all over the US and EU that are compleely dead and should be closed down ASAP. There are a few other servers that are currently on life support and will be where those dead servers are right now soon. And even the largest servers (Harb & RE) are both dealing with a massive deflation due to a toxic and un acceptance of 5.0. Wish I could paint a pretty picture for you, but it aint a pretty picture right now. If we were playing archeage I could paint you a pretty picture, but on SWTOR right now, it aint looking to pretty.

Edited by MadCuzBad

The past 3 to 4 weeks on Harbringer has been the longest que waits in the 2 years I have been playing here. And in the past month has been getting slower each week. I play everyday at the same times so I have my finger on the pulse of Harbringer and know it well.

The queue problem on Harbinger started the night 5.0 launched. Pre-5.0 I used to immediately pop as an Imp healer in the GF Ops queue and now almost every time I try GF on nights I'm not raiding with my GuildI can sit in queue for up to 90 minutes and never pop. It's insane.

Herpes never really goes away, it flares up from time to time, especially if one comes into contact with someone infected with any type. Just leaving that info here, create your own relevance.

...and a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Life Day, and happy assorted holidays and greetings to you all!

Herpes never really goes away, it flares up from time to time, especially if one comes into contact with someone infected with any type. Just leaving that info here, create your own relevance.

...and a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Life Day, and happy assorted holidays and greetings to you all!

That's unusually bitter of you. I guess you did catch something.

You seem to know an unusually high amount of information about herpes and how people who have it suffer from it. Are you trying to tell us something?

lika lana said ad the end dark times are coming

rep and imp going to war again and maybe going against us :D

every1 wanna take control off the eternal fleet

i think the story is by far not over

but i do hope the dev team come up with brand new ops and wz what most players are w8ting for a long time

lika lana said ad the end dark times are coming

rep and imp going to war again and maybe going against us :D

every1 wanna take control off the eternal fleet

i think the story is by far not over

but i do hope the dev team come up with brand new ops and wz what most players are w8ting for a long time

That would be nice. I always wondered if this thread would reach 3000 replies. I guess at this point it is a possibility.

• 2 weeks later...

This game hasn't died. I subbed after playing another MMO. This is a great game. It has so much potential. You have Star Wars and moral choice games with Knights of Old Republic. I felt some mistakes like the engine of the game. That was a massive mistake. The game engine code wasn't even complete. It was the foundation for the most expensive MMO in history.

Second. The chapters are good now. They should have released that much much sooner. Many things in this game were only complete a year or two ago. I like how you get random gear the more you progress in the story, even if your above that level. That was nicely worked out. It encourages you to play more for more rewards.

I like this game the PVP, and story better then other games. It could use some improvements. For example on cartel market there is a 'NEW COMPANIONS" only for those who buy it. I feel like it should also be a reward for progressing through the story. I mean its content trapped behind a buy wall.

Edited by Narrowsws

This game hasn't died. I subbed after playing another MMO. This is a great game. It has so much potential. You have Star Wars and moral choice games with Knights of Old Republic. I felt some mistakes like the engine of the game. That was a massive mistake. The game engine code wasn't even complete. It was the foundation for the most expensive MMO in history.

Second. The chapters are good now. They should have released that much much sooner. Many things in this game were only complete a year or two ago. I like how you get random gear the more you progress in the story, even if your above that level. That was nicely worked out. It encourages you to play more for more rewards.

I like this game the PVP, and story better then other games. It could use some improvements. For example on cartel market there is a 'NEW COMPANIONS" only for those who buy it. I feel like it should also be a reward for progressing through the story. I mean its content trapped behind a buy wall.

The game has always had immense potential. But, at what point does potential stop being the word we use? The game is 5 years old. We're getting into the territory of wasted potential at this point it would seem.

The game has definitely been negatively impacted by 5.0, and 4.0 before it. These two cycles have absolutely hurt the game. I wouldn't say it's dying. But, I would say they're in a really tough position that's entirely self inflicted.