Havent canceled sub yet but quickly remembered why I havent played in over a week..

Russreklaw

PvP is just way too boring. Healing trumps good and bad play by dps.

Your engine sucks so you have to limit size to 8 man teams (way smaller then many games). Well at least limit healing to one per 8. 2 healers is just far to easy to keep an entire team up.

Add a tiebreaker to the ship... if no doors get opened give the win to team with most kills or dmg.. something.

Perhaps it was just an unlucky break that my first wz in over a week was another heal/snooze fest. Where my actions mattered very little.

PvP is just way too boring.

Yes, derping derp by derp with overheal - wz becomes a raid boss fight. They did 100% procs - no dynamics in rotations, nerfed burst specs e.t.c. 3.0 was the worst patch for PvP, a lot of players quit project.

Edited by helpmewin

Hey man, if you don't like the PvP in this game, don't play, no one's going to miss you. I feel a lot of hostility in your post, did I hurt your feelings in game or something? ( this is in reply to something the above poster has since edited out )

Anyway....

I was just trying to offer some advice that in my experience makes the game more fun.

Edited by J_McSkill

Hey man, if you don't like the PvP in this game, don't play, no one's going to miss you. I feel a lot of hostility in your post, did I hurt your feelings in game or something?

Anyway....

I was just trying to offer some advice that in my experience makes the game more fun.

No 1 cares about u trying to tell dat PvP in this game is fine. :rolleyes: But keep going bro, keep going. When game lost a lot of subs, PvP-rs i think this is not ok, when this game lost a lot of PvE-rs i think this is not ok. And telling them if u don't like - don't play - is not ok.

Edited by helpmewin

Wow dude, you need to relax...

I know the PvP isn't perfect but I still find it enjoyable. If you don't, don't do it... I'm not trying to force you. I am however starting to get the feeling like you're one of those "mad cuz bad" types. Regardless, do or don't do whatever you want, it's your life.

No 1 cares about u trying to tell dat PvP in this game is fine. :rolleyes: But keep going bro, keep going. When game lost a lot of subs, PvP-rs i think this is not ok, when this game lost a lot of PvE-rs i think this is not ok. And telling them if u don't like - don't play - is not ok.

Do you realize that subs are at a three year high?

Edited by J_McSkill

Make some friends, get a group going, work on coordinated CC and hard swaps.... Can be very fun and rewarding.

Most of these idiots can't even press buttons, the concept of working with other people to accomplish things is simply asking to much.

@OP, you're not taking it far enough, I think they should add a "kill all healers within 100 meter radius ability."

@Devs, make this **** happen, now!

Subs are high because they have the SP RPG elements behind a paywall now.

It used to be that you came for the class stories and payed to play the mmo.

The game got a boost mainly from the movie. The paywall didn't hurt but BW's success is not just ppl that were f2p now being subs - several servers have larger populations than they had pre TFA.

Most of these idiots can't even press buttons, the concept of working with other people to accomplish things is simply asking to much.

@OP, you're not taking it far enough, I think they should add a "kill all healers within 100 meter radius ability."

@Devs, make this **** happen, now!

At one time you and every single one of us who PvP regularly were a so called "Idiot that can't even press buttons". It's garbage and venom spewed like this that causes people who first start out to not want to come back due to the chest thumpers and regstar ragers who act a fool when somebody does something you don't like.

Are there problems with this game? Hell yes there is. Does calling out newbies, name dropping, and raging at them help the situation? Nope.

At one time you and every single one of us who PvP regularly were a so called "Idiot that can't even press buttons". It's garbage and venom spewed like this that causes people who first start out to not want to come back due to the chest thumpers and regstar ragers who act a fool when somebody does something you don't like.

Are there problems with this game? Hell yes there is. Does calling out newbies, name dropping, and raging at them help the situation? Nope.

Everyone starts out at the bottom, some people observe and work with others to get better, others choose to complain and point fingers instead of attempting to get better.

After a while you start to pick up on when someone is simply frustrated and trying to better themselves vs someone ************ and moaning because they want the game to cater to them.

Edited by alexsamma