BIG announcement for subs on Dec 1

KyaniteD

If they announced an announcement and the actual announcement is about next chapter and they feel like it's a big thing, ladies and gentlemen, I will laugh for a day. It's not like their plan about releasing a chapter per month was a secret? Are we late with the supposed next chapter by now? Does anyone know? :D

Oh oh! One big thing could be another doomed to fail MajorLeagueGaming contest. If anyone remembers the first and most likely eternally last attempt at that from BW dried up because the chosen operation was buggy and they had not done their homework about that. No, they could not change the operation. It was outright outrageous and obviously impossible solution to move forward with the MLG.com contest.

In light of this, maybe the 1st of December BIG THING is a new co-operation attempt with MajorLeagueGaming.com? This time around it's going to be about who can grind most hours @ Star Fortress or do most H2s within a month.

Pst.. I kind of love it how low expectations people have about "BIG announcements" from BW. Talk about a company having wasted the hype potential to irrelevant little things. Good stuff. *slowclap*

Edited by Ruskaeth

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they announced an announcement and the actual announcement is about next chapter and they feel like it's a big thing, ladies and gentlemen, I will laugh for a day. It's not like their plan about releasing a chapter per month was a secret? Are we late with the supposed next chapter by now? Does anyone know? :D

Oh oh! One big thing could be another doomed to fail MajorLeagueGaming contest. If anyone remembers the first and most likely eternally last attempt at that from BW dried up because the chosen operation was buggy and they had not done their homework about that. No, they could not change the operation. It was outright outrageous and obviously impossible solution to move forward with the MLG.com contest.

In light of this, maybe the 1st of December BIG THING is a new co-operation attempt with MajorLeagueGaming.com? This time around it's going to be about who can grind most hours @ Star Fortress or do most H2s within a month.

Pst.. I kind of love it how low expectations people have about "BIG announcements" from BW. Talk about a company having wasted the hype potential to irrelevant little things. Good stuff. *slowclap*

Big Announcements about things that are usually trivial, and dead silence on any important information desperately needed for planned game changes. That is Bio's playbook so far.

Well if they literally men big and fu, I'd guess that April fools jaws transport mount.

They added the log mount that I've been waiting for, so, yeah, this is a possibility. Free sandcrawler "mount" rest item for subscribers who stay subscribed from x to y.

Enthusiasm in this thread is intoxicating:D

Why does BW even bother with trying to hype anything? Just freaking say 'you're getting x/y on 1st of Dec because you're a sub, have fun". They obviously plain suck at delivering. If they don't they wouldn't go F2P

I heard from very reliable sources (read the voices in my head or maybe it was Juan at the taco truck outside of BW Austin) that they are going to reveal that Darth Vader is also our father. Not sure how that works, but yeah. It's a pretty big deal.

Well it's not like we haven't been disappointed before now on an occasion or two, when BioWare have hyped something up.

My expectations are pretty non-existent right now, maybe this time perhaps they'll manage to exceed my (now dampened from previous hype) expectations?

No, one subscriber is going to have their character become SWTOR canon and written into the story. You know it is this, otherwise why would writers be hyping :p

It won't be anyone on these forums lol

My ideas:

1) new mount

2) Something relating to KotFE story

3) LONG SHOT: Something directly in SWTOR becoming lore through another media (not movie)

4) SUPER LONG SHOT: Something nice for subscribers with regarding the move

3 and 4 could probably swap places

5) Something lackluster and people who work for EA/BW overhyping nothing

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.