BIG announcement for subs on Dec 1

KyaniteD

They will be announcing that they intend to launch a game based on the KotoR universe. It will be titled "Star Wars the Old Republic".

The 4 year beta test is almost completed.

Can't help but LMAO:D

and shamefully admit that this is exactly what I'm hoping to hear . . .

yep - I'm that messed up;)

Edited by t-darko

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect something like"Greater monthly cc grant? Lower sub fee? Monthly in-game items?" ..more to say something real that is worthing as a prize...not sick things like discounts on stupid boxes from CM or new skins as they are more than enough...:rak_04:

it will be something as ridiculous as subscribers being able to start playing Chapter X 2 or 3 days before what was originally scheduled.

This. Really, people still expect sub rewards to be meaningful? The last worthwhile was Hutt trainer all the way back to 2.0

"Better than cross-server"

"Never again half-year downtime between ops". Or was it 1 year?

Edited by Frenesi

Whatever the announcement is, it will greatly disappoint subscribers.

Or actually not, since we are already expectiing the worst.

WRONG!!! the announcements usually excite people its when what ever it is they announce goes live that we are all disappointed :p

If i had to guess the "big" announcement has very little to do with gameplay. i suspect thats its gonna be something like SWTOR is officially canon and the KOTFE story is somehow connected to Episode 7.

How would that be exclusive to subscribers, though, as the announcement's announcement suggests?

Edited by KyaniteD

How would that be exclusive to subscribers, though, as the announcement's announcement suggests?

the kotfe story is exclusive to subscribers. i mean im not saying thats the only thing, i think a subscribers reward program is something they will probably announce as well, but karp's tweet in particular gives me the feeling that this isn't something like a raid or a FP announcement that a significant percentage of people won't care about.

then again, i wouldn't be surprised if the big announcement is THE RETURN OF THE GREE

None good suggestions so far.

Hope u sit and that u sits good..here it comes.

On Dec 1. all subs will be relieve of present subscriptions.

If u want to stay sub you need to confirm within 24 hours, or u will be history.

Like the title says a "big announcement for subs". :t_confused::t_eek:

Announcing an announcement is equivalent to mocking your customers. If what you have to announce is good your customers will react without these F-class hype-train wannabe marketing moves. You are make professionals cry BioWare. Edited by Ruskaeth

Few ideas that crossed my mind...

"Hey everyone! We think our last changes to the Cartel Market been awesome and all love it!

We decided to improve it even more! We increased the price by 100CC and reduced the item u get to 1!

Isnt this awesome! With this change we had to triple the price for Hyperpacks but i guess u will understand it.

To get everyone excited: We increased the chance to get a lvl 1 Companion item by a higher number and took away

the crappy Companion and Rare Armor sets to get u a better drop Luck!"

" Exciting News! We decided that u can use your characters as Companions on other Characters! Once u start the process of converting 1 character into a companion (small fee of 2000CC - 20% only tomorrow!) u will lose that Characer, all his gear, Items, Cheevos and whatesle u did with him.

After that u will be able to call him to your side! Awesome, isnt it!

At the same time we had to nerf Companions again, cause your Characters would break the Balance we try to Archive. No need to worrie! a character set to heal, still gets the power of a Starter World Stimpack!"

"Hey everyone, just wanted to tell u guys: We had a awesome year! That is all. Just wanted let u know."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.