BIG announcement for subs on Dec 1

KyaniteD

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am dreaming but Story Mode servers. Pvp disabled, faster respawns, faster combat, new powerful and fun class abilities that won't ruin the game for those that want simplified boring abilities balanced for pvp and raids.

Maybe they'll announce enforcing appropriate names for Story/RP servers at the same time?

Makes me chuckle, and die a little inside, when I read IN BIG LETTERS that they don't moderate character names.

Obviously they gotta do something to get players to re-sub after the supposed mass cancellations from the comp nerf.

Hope, really really hope its something good.

Imagine if they had used the time they wasted on "companion crisis" to fix the nightmare loot. Oh wait, they'd have fixed it two dozen times then. Anyway, they'd be in lot smaller trouble now. I am also amazed that BW failed to see that they could have set the nerfed companion level to be influence 1 - and the original un-nerfed to be influence 50. Then tune the future content alongside that. It's like simple solutions evade them on purpose and they failed to give genuine reason for people to work with those influences. Now the starting level is again so high that it's trivial to get the influence (if you are not a crafter).

Edited by Ruskaeth

Unfortunately the Nihm loot bug only effects a minuscule amount of players.

The Comp Nerf effected the vast majority so they fixed it in record time.

All businesses operate this way, doing stuff that helps the majority of the customers first. same with our elected governments.... ! The majority decides!

Unfortunately the Nihm loot bug only effects a minuscule amount of players.

The Comp Nerf effected the vast majority so they fixed it in record time.

All businesses operate this way, doing stuff that helps the majority of the customers first. same with our elected governments.... ! The majority decides!

It affects the good players. You know, the ones that write guides and reviews and are more likely to subscribe and stay subscribed for years and give the game the most visibility by word of mouth.

I understand how the business works. Not here to ask for new operations every month. I'm not even going to get my hopes up that the big announcement is just that: new operations...

But seriously, what is fixing loot tables going to take in resources and time? In my ignorant mind, all Joe has to do is access a spreadsheet and correct a number value listed under "Nightmare mode" from 220 to 224, or add one depending on what the intentions are. Surely they could dedicate to 5% of their player base 10 minutes a week.

Edited by Kawabonga

Oh yes please!! Chapter X!! I want my 30 minutes of dialogues and space-space-space-space-skipping for this month!!

This would be a true bargain, paying a monthly subscription to get 30 minutes of "gameplay" and nothing else that improves multiplayer game...

Obviously they gotta do something to get players to re-sub after the supposed mass cancellations from the comp nerf.

Hope, really really hope its something good.

Unless it's comps at pre-4.0 level, comps at 4.0.2 level, or a new feature that allows you to self regulate comp skill then it won't be enough for me.

I wonder, what is so big and for subs only?

New amazing Manaan SH?

Darth Malgus returns as companion?

New player ships?

Custom decors inside the player ships?

New playable specie?

New WZ'z?

Cross server WZ's?

New ops?

Zakkul as third playable faction?

Find and keep the Ebon Hawk ship?

Episode VII will mention TOR?

New playable planet Telos, and visit Atris base and HK factory?

Salvage HK-55 pieces, and use to upgrade our HK-51?

5k free Cartel Coins to every sub?

Multi-player mounts?

Flying mounts?

Hmm, what to chose?

Decisions, decisions...

If that would happen, I would have to ***** and moan and complain to get Satele for a companion.

Oh yes please!! Chapter X!! I want my 30 minutes of dialogues and space-space-space-space-skipping for this month!!

This would be a true bargain, paying a monthly subscription to get 30 minutes of "gameplay" and nothing else that improves multiplayer game...

you left out the running back and forth through your maze ship to have meaningless conversations.

i think this announcement will be something out of left field

1) Bioware will now offer the option of life subscription.

2) a subscriber only competition were the winner will have his/her voice added to a character in one of the future chapters.

3) a subscriber only competition were the winner is able to contribute to the story of the next chapter(s)

4) more subscriber rewards.

that's all i have sofar

Edited by Reble-Dog-Squad

"BIG" things usually connected to our wallets here. And you. All of you, who says: "You'll stay subbed." shet.

Why? If a player thinks about it with a little logic, 3 or 4 months of sub with daily work on your account (not 24/7) is enough to play without major restrictions.

Instead of posting "BIIIG FUUUN AND AWESOMEE GUYYZZZ, YOU'LL SEE IT" things, fix the bugs, DC's, ENGINE! and we are good.

Fairly obvious I think, three parts:

1) Official announcement of release date for Chapter X

2) Announcing subscribers will have access one day early

3) If you sub by whatever date they choose, you'll receive a free "Dead Horse" pet that gives you the ability "Beat Dead Horse". Every time you use it, it randomly changes your companions efficiency.