Please let me romance Arcann.

Gabrandt

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loooool yeah I loved that tweet, and he is!! :rak_03:

I'm just hoping I'm not the only one who "stayed single" hoping for their significant other to come back....

Side note can we also get acina as a companion + romance while their at it? (Don't spoil it I'd she is, only done 1 play through so far)

Not done KOTET yet, but I'm looking forward to it. I will drop this here though:

/signed.

I can't say I would go through with the romance but it's an interesting premise and I'll vote for it for those that do :).

Slightly off topic, please tell me I'm not the only one who wants Arcann to end a speech with:

"Thank you for listening Children! This is Arcaaann out, and you are listening to the Zakuul public holo, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts."

I am 100% totally down for this. I mean, the letter and some things he says kinda hints towards it. Headcanons abound!

Seriously though, /SIGNED. :p

Signed.

Initially I abhorred this idea coming into this expansion but a play through of the story changed my mind. It could be amazing if handled well.

While I'm obviously thrilled with the chance for Arcann romance and having him as a companion, I still prefer the old evil Arcann over the kind one.

I also preferred his bionic arm out of his shirt rather than in it, and to have the mask back should have been an option as its something that was a big part of who he is/was. :rak_03:

That said, I do also think it's good that Bioware did what they did with him, changing his arm and removing his mask as it symbolises change and the development he went trough.

I guess I'll have to accept there will never be a relationship like Kaliyo's or Jaesa in Swtor ever again. ;c

But Arcann is Arcann so it's all good anyway! :rak_03:

While I'm obviously thrilled with the chance for Arcann romance and having him as a companion, I still prefer the old evil Arcann over the kind one.

I also preferred his bionic arm out of his shirt rather than in it, and to have the mask back should have been an option as its something that was a big part of who he is/was.

But if he kept his mask on always your character could never smooch him (unless you like the taste of metal).

Edited by Tamyn

But if he kept his mask on always your character could never smooch him (unless you like the taste of metal).

That's why I said option, and masks seem to always disappear in cutscenes!

I never liked Kaliyo's face so I put the Revan mask on her, but I'd still see her face in a cutscenes anyway. /sigh!

Edited by Eshvara

so... I've just finished chapter 6....

I didn't expect this but... OMG!

I can't even rewatch my playthrough vids without screaming inside. For a non-romance character, Arcann sure as heck dolling out all of his charms. He want me to be his Empress..... damn it, boy settle down! I can't even properly [Flirt] you yet!!

And as soon as I got him... I pile him up with gifts until he's rank 50 (He loves Military Gear and Imperial Memorabilia which I have in abundance) and I don't think I've ever enjoyed grinding influence as I did with Arcann's "This is amazing!". Gave him his mother's lightsaber with white-yellow crystal.

Strangely enough, he spoke to Valkorion who was trying to derail him again while in your presence and you can't see him. I guess its not really that farfetched that Valkorion jump into his son's body as well.

so... I've just finished chapter 6....

I didn't expect this but... OMG!

I can't even rewatch my playthrough vids without screaming inside. For a non-romance character, Arcann sure as heck dolling out all of his charms. He want me to be his Empress..... damn it, boy settle down! I can't even properly [Flirt] you yet!!

And as soon as I got him... I pile him up with gifts until he's rank 50 (He loves Military Gear and Imperial Memorabilia which I have in abundance) and I don't think I've ever enjoyed grinding influence as I did with Arcann's "This is amazing!". Gave him his mother's lightsaber with white-yellow crystal.

Strangely enough, he spoke to Valkorion who was trying to derail him again while in your presence and you can't see him. I guess its not really that farfetched that Valkorion jump into his son's body as well.

:D He'll be a great LI!! Glad you're finding it fun.:) I leveled him to rank 30, too poor for more! but eventually.:rak_03:

There's no character with such a deep background as Arcann, which would make him the most interesting Li, should be become one! :rak_03:I'm 99.9% sure he will be.

Edited by Eshvara

I'm going to sign this as well.

I didn't really even think of it. But I'm a sucker for a character that goes through a redemption arc. Then as I was running my sentinel through (Theronmance). I realized... Arcann would be a better fit for her, and then my brain went into 'shipping it' mode before I could say no. So now I'm just gonna level another one in hopes they put him as a romance option in the future :p

I still want to punch him in KOTFE... don't get me wrong. He needs a good punch to the face.

Feels good to see Arcann as most requested Li for females. I'll try to stop gloating. :rak_03:

I'm confused, can you romance him?

I don't even remember having an option to recruit him.

You can't romance him, but probably in the next expansion. You can recruit him if you choose to let Senya heal him.

You wont have that option, should there be one, as you took the Dark side route.

Edited by Eshvara

Feels good to see Arcann as most requested Li for females. I'll try to stop gloating. :rak_03:

Most requested? Not even by a long shot, Lord Scourge has quite a few more years worth of requests as a Love Interest...When you combine all these hits, they're over 13000. These are just a few. But hey, this will give your thread a bump. :)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=901257&highlight=Lord+Scourge

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=821953&highlight=Lord+Scourge

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=877351&highlight=Lord+Scourge

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=858564&highlight=Lord+Scourge

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=244487&highlight=Lord+Scourge

Edited by Lunafox

Okay, Lord scourge has been around for longer, I can see how that affects his fan base. Yet I see an ARCANN romance happening sooner than a Lord scourge one. As he never was a LI and we haven't seen him come back, he'd still have to get healed if that's even going to happen. And the devs never said anything about there even being a chance.:rak_03: For all you know he'll end up like Valkorion. /Shrugs

That said, I like Lord scourge and my alt would have him as a LI if that were to ever be a choice.

Either way I like people being interested in Arcann, especially when I think of the whole drama from a couple weeks ago.

Funilly enough when I first learned of Lord Scourge I was excited to play a Jedi Sentinel. Then I never did it because I couldn't romance him. Such dissapoint!

Edited by Eshvara

I also preferred his bionic arm out of his shirt rather than in it, and to have the mask back should have been an option as its something that was a big part of who he is/was. :rak_03:

He puts the mask on for sex.

Also, I imagine gloating about this to Spirit Vaylin

Vaylin: I killed you husband/wife!

Player: So I ****ed your brother.

Reminds me of that Harry Potter meme.

Okay, Lord scourge has been around for longer, I can see how that affects his fan base. Yet I see an ARCANN romance happening sooner than a Lord scourge one. As he never was a LI and we haven't seen him come back, he'd still have to get healed if that's even going to happen. And the devs never said anything about there even being a chance.:rak_03: For all you know he'll end up like Valkorion. /Shrugs

That said, I like Lord scourge and my alt would have him as a LI if that were to ever be a choice.

Either way I like people being interested in Arcann, especially when I think of the whole drama from a couple weeks ago.

Well, let's hope we both get what we want. I'm not a mean person, I just know what I want, and that is Lord Scourge.

As to whether which one , or either, will happen, who knows. I don't pretend to try and figure out what's going on in the dev's/writers minds. I'm still trying to figure out why they moved my thread to 'suggestions'...did they escalate it, or send it away to die? Who knows. All I can do is hope that it's the former rather than the latter.

He puts the mask on for sex.

He actually looks better with the mask on, especially in KoTET. More flattering than the KotFE look.

Well, let's hope we both get what we want. I'm not a mean person, I just know what I want, and that is Lord Scourge.

As to whether which one , or either, will happen, who knows. I don't pretend to try and figure out what's going on in the dev's/writers minds. I'm still trying to figure out why they moved my thread to 'suggestions'...did they escalate it, or send it away to die? Who knows. All I can do is hope that it's the former rather than the latter.

He actually looks better with the mask on, especially in KoTET. More flattering than the KotFE look.

I by all means would like a Lord Scourge Li too! and I know you're not a mean person. You're one of the more friendlier people on the forums :)

But yes, lets hope we can both get what we want!!!

As for Arcann, I think there's a good chance he can become a LI. But he did die The ones who die in the story usually get tossed aside, like Kaliyo, Jorgan and probably Vette/Torian in the next expansion.

But it might not matter as Arcann was bigger than the both of them in terms of story and saving him was the light side story of their "canon" Jedi knight. It can go both ways. ;/

BUT WE MUST BE POSITIVE!!!!

I by all means would like a Lord Scourge Li too! and I know you're not a mean person. You're one of the more friendlier people on the forums :)

But yes, lets hope we can both get what we want!!!

As for Arcann, I think there's a good chance he can become a LI. But he did die The ones who die in the story usually get tossed aside, like Kaliyo, Jorgan and probably Vette/Torian in the next expansion.

But it might not matter as Arcann was bigger than the both of them in terms of story and saving him was the light side story of their "canon" Jedi knight. It can go both ways. ;/

BUT WE MUST BE POSITIVE!!!!

Well, thank you. :) It's a hard call trying to second guess these people, but I agree, the ones that die tend to be set aside, which is too bad, I liked Vette and Torian. But when you have a Force endowed being, there is always a way to write them into things again.

But agreed, we must be positive and hope we get what we want. :)