So could we have a romancable male Force-user (after all those years)?

Axcalion

I like your Andronikos model :D Blade! Woo!

But yeah, Marr, Vowrawn, Jadus, Scourge...he should've been romanceable. While I like Doc well enough, there would have been no comparison...Scourge would have won hands down. :D

o.O Scourge is soooo ugly. To hear people think the Sith an SI could romance is ugly, but hear Scourge is hot, baffles me :p But then, I don't think any Purebloods are attractive :p

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o.O Scourge is soooo ugly. To hear people think the Sith an SI could romance is ugly, but hear Scourge is hot, baffles me :p But then, I don't think any Purebloods are attractive :p

Dat voice doe. Tell me more about the Emprah Mr Scourge <3

Hell, I'd be happy to have more than ONE romanceable alien for females. Seriously, Jorgan is the only non-human. Plenty of female aliens you ride in the sack, but god forbid you get a male twi'lek or mirialan or anything at all. (And no, I can't count Cytharat because you only flirt with him like 3 times and he's again locked to male PC's ANYWAY).

Seriously, there ARE chicks out there that like alien dudes as much as there are guys that like green skinned space babes. My bounty hunter would love to romance Gault who actually seems to like fun instead of the boring as hell Torian who was written right out of a Disney Prince Charming book. Or Zenith for a consular, who at least isn't a total sleeze like the Holiday guy. And why can't the Sith Inquisitor (as Nox anyway), can't romance Khem? You can't tell me it's a 'standards' thing, have you seen what Nox does?

It'd just be nice to have some variety for the female PC's instead of 9 male humans (none of whom are force users and only two aren't technically savvy which are Vector and Torian. Seriously, all of the others are either doctors, pilots or hackers), and single cathar.

I think Scourge is alright looking.

He uses Pureblood face #5, which I normally don't like, but Scourge had jewelry on his little tendrils which makes them look a heck of a lot less weird, imo. (An option not available to player Sith PBs.)

The only Sith Pureblood face I actually like is face #3 on body type #3 with hair #17... which is why ALL of my Purebloods look like they came out of the same cloning factory. :o

On topic, I fully support Romanceable male force users. Particularly those romanceable by either/both genders.

Right now all my characters romance Theron Shan, cause my only other option is Koth, who -on top of cheerleading a mass murderer- is just not all that attractive IMO.

Edited by OathboundCoH

Realistically, I do not expect it to happen. There are now gazillion of companion options. So, even if they do finally decide to stop churning out lovable male rogues and perky female force users, and create a male force user that is romanceable, it will be too little too late.

Look at this thread. While we all agree that it would be cool to romance one, basically very few have the same expectations of what attractive is. Some, like me, would like to see an alien romance, because I find humans boring and mundane for a fantasy game (and I love male Sith looks for example). By the same token, irl I find the non-Caucasians more attractive than the Caucasians (which I am). Other believe that aliens are unattractive. Some envision a crafty mage type character, others - the dashing warrior type...........

So, because the game did not have a history of consistently presenting us with romanceable male force users, a token one will likely not be that great.

I still would love it if they did created a cool male force user character. It would be different!

I just really want one. I mean I REALLY want one.

If they give us just ONE more female Force-user, I'll personally visit Bioware and blow up their headquarters.

I DEMAND one. And I want it now! You're being sexist Bioware!

Or just give me the option to kill all companions and followers and allies in a bloodthirsty rampage, destroy the Eternal Empire and take control of the galaxy myself. That would also satisfy me.

Besides, is there such a thing as complaint letters to Bioware?

Hell, I'd be happy to have more than ONE romanceable alien for females. Seriously, Jorgan is the only non-human. Plenty of female aliens you ride in the sack, but god forbid you get a male twi'lek or mirialan or anything at all. (And no, I can't count Cytharat because you only flirt with him like 3 times and he's again locked to male PC's ANYWAY).

Seriously, there ARE chicks out there that like alien dudes as much as there are guys that like green skinned space babes. My bounty hunter would love to romance Gault who actually seems to like fun instead of the boring as hell Torian who was written right out of a Disney Prince Charming book. Or Zenith for a consular, who at least isn't a total sleeze like the Holiday guy. And why can't the Sith Inquisitor (as Nox anyway), can't romance Khem? You can't tell me it's a 'standards' thing, have you seen what Nox does?

It'd just be nice to have some variety for the female PC's instead of 9 male humans (none of whom are force users and only two aren't technically savvy which are Vector and Torian. Seriously, all of the others are either doctors, pilots or hackers), and single cathar.

Smuggler Fem gets a twi-lek on Balmorra.

Realistically, I do not expect it to happen. There are now gazillion of companion options. So, even if they do finally decide to stop churning out lovable male rogues and perky female force users, and create a male force user that is romanceable, it will be too little too late.

Look at this thread. While we all agree that it would be cool to romance one, basically very few have the same expectations of what attractive is. Some, like me, would like to see an alien romance, because I find humans boring and mundane for a fantasy game (and I love male Sith looks for example). By the same token, irl I find the non-Caucasians more attractive than the Caucasians (which I am). Other believe that aliens are unattractive. Some envision a crafty mage type character, others - the dashing warrior type...........

So, because the game did not have a history of consistently presenting us with romanceable male force users, a token one will likely not be that great.

I still would love it if they did created a cool male force user character. It would be different!

What they may do (I wouldn't be surprised if they did) was turn all the original LI's into options for everyone in the next chapters. They could also open Scourge up for a romance.

Are you listening, Bioware? We NEED this. The disparity between romanceable female Force users and males is dramatically unequal (or maybe I should say nonexistent.) It's getting the point that I start wondering if the writers actually have some kind of subconscious mental blockage about creating this type of romanceable character, although for the life of me I can't figure out why. Are they afraid of introducing a male character to the companion list that could truly rival the male PC? Like maybe they think male gamers can't handle it or something? I don't know. I'm at a loss.

Cytherat was great but yeah...I can't romance him. Nevermind the fact that Lemda was romanceable by both males and females. Everyone got a chance to romance someone to ROTHC except for those who wanted to romance a male on a female char.

We need a shy, reluctant Jedi, a dangerous bad boy Sith lord, some cool aliens, a Force user who is not Sith or Jedi...just throw us a bone for crying out loud.

Are you listening, Bioware? We NEED this. The disparity between romanceable female Force users and males is dramatically unequal (or maybe I should say nonexistent.) It's getting the point that I start wondering if the writers actually have some kind of subconscious mental blockage about creating this type of romanceable character, although for the life of me I can't figure out why. Are they afraid of introducing a male character to the companion list that could truly rival the male PC? Like maybe they think male gamers can't handle it or something? I don't know. I'm at a loss.

Cytherat was great but yeah...I can't romance him. Nevermind the fact that Lemda was romanceable by both males and females. Everyone got a chance to romance someone to ROTHC except for those who wanted to romance a male on a female char.

We need a shy, reluctant Jedi, a dangerous bad boy Sith lord, some cool aliens, a Force user who is not Sith or Jedi...just throw us a bone for crying out loud.

Agreed. But bi would be nice. Maybe like Kaiden was in ME3. But either way, yes we need male force lovers.

Edited by cagthehack

I'd rather a gay/bi romancable male Force User, because having Kira flirt with you does call for somebody much better, yes? :rak_01:

I'd quite like somebody like Dragon Age: Inquisition's Dorian. :cool:

But, at least I can romance men on my male characters, though. I'm happy with that much, at least. :p

Actually what we have are:

• A traitorous suck-up and social climber who's put all his money against you surviving
  • A commitment phobic pirate with a parade of unfinished business and dropped contracts following him
  • A womanizing doctor with a savior complex and frequent flyer miles at every strip joint from the core to the outer rim
  • A soldier with a discipline problem and a dead-end career who seems sane until you realize he's a weirdness magnet (including you)
  • A nice enough diplomat if you don't mind sharing him with 4 billion of his closest friends (and NEVER getting the security deposit back on your apartment because bedbugs, chair bugs, table bugs, bugs bugs bugs!)
  • A space cowboy who's never been off the farm but is still a part-time drug mule and who talks to his ordinance
  • A meat head with a psychotic streak and something to prove
  • A cat who, while sane enough, still presents a serious ethical breach as your direct report on the chain of command
  • And a nice Mandalorian boy who can't use pronouns, but who really likes toast. And who may or may not have Daddy Issues.

On the whole, not exactly a Parade of Sanity here. But the gents fare little better. You can choose from:

• Your student, who's only periodically possessed by a crusty old immortal geezer and made to do terrible things
  • A pirate princess who's more mercenary than you and is trying to start a coup
  • A mercenary with anger management issues who killed her last boyfriend
  • A direct report in the chain of command who is both a turncoat (career-killer right there) and a stickler who insists on filling out the appropriate forms before every date (although in the grander scheme of things, is still quite safe to bring home to Mother)
  • An underage, recently-orphaned untrained apprentice
  • Your underage property (with or without the extra spice of a forced-consent collar)
  • Your sheltered student who's never been let out in public for more than five minutes at a time (but only if you unlock her psychotic side)
  • A backstabbing anarchist who's just as likely to end your dates by pimping you out or stabbing you as she is to give you a goodnight kiss
  • A spy in training with an Electra complex and a trail of identity theft evidence in her wake
  • A delusional apprentice, but first you have to teach her what a date is, then indulge her while she tilts at windmills, and all the time through, you're still tap-dancing and hoping she doesn't discover the bodies in your closet (or the ghosts of Grumpy Old Men in your head or what happened the last time you were in a Master-apprentice relationship)

But at least there's Mako. Nice, normal Mako. All six of her.

:D:D:D

That's hilarious in the wording and tragic in its accuracy. But hey, given our characters' stories, some are actually decent enough matches? I just wish they were all bi-curious, because Risha would be a great match for my female smuggler and my male Inq would love to hook up with Andronikus.

In the end, in my head, in my personal story, most of my characters are paired up with each other or with non-companion NPCs or pining for someone they can't have. Only my female Inq and my female Consular are married to Andy resp. Iresso.

But I support the request for romanceable force user. Simply because it is a noticeable imbalance compared to male PC options. As if a female force user cannot stand her ground against a male force user, so all her romance options are "weaker".

I wouldn't want to hook up with Scourge (at 300 years that's taking the age dynamics a bit far), but Lord Praven perhaps? He would have been the perfect match for my pureblood Consular, as they share some similar experiences and history.

__

Edited by KyaniteD

Yes to a romanceable male Force user, must be bi at least. But hey, BioWare, feel free to make two completely different male Force users with completely different romance options! That would also be acceptable! Or even more. That would also be totally okay. But it will probably be player-sexual, which is also fine.

If we eventually get one, or more, they should indeed be bi.

My Knight is a huge muscled guy, and Theron is so scrawmy it just looked weird, so I would like both or one of them to be body type 3. My female alts would love some tall, muscular giy for a change.

And if we get two, it should be one Sith and one Jedi, or perhaps a former Eternal Knigjt or other Force-user, but not a Voss, and preferably human.

I don't know if we'll see anymore romance options any time soon. They've added new force user companions as companions (via the Star Fortress) however they can't be romanced.

In other words you'll no doubt get the type of force user male but it's unlikely that he can be romanced.

I just don't want to wait for the next expansion in one or two years just to get an interesting romance for my female Force-users, I've waited long enough already.

I'll even pay cartel coins for a purchasable male Force-user.

Any chance such a thing will happen anytime soon. Did Bioware say they are planning more purchasable companions in the future?

I wish my female characters (and male too, because why not?) had romance options with HK-47. And that he'd find it all awkward and inappropriate and frustrating... kind of as a tribute to that poor droid that was being romantically abused by it's owner in one of the Dantooine quests in the first KoTOR.

• 5 months later...