So could we have a romancable male Force-user (after all those years)?

Axcalion

Bump! Also since my other thread got moved (which I find highly annoying since hardly anybody reads the suggestion forum), I'm a link here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=879658.

• Necroing an old thread
  • Doing it just to advertise
  • The other thread is JUST the same thread here
  • Posting another thread where it doesn't belong for views.

Yep, highly annoying indeed.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Necroing an old thread

And what exactly is wrong with that? It's better than posting new threads.

Yep, highly annoying indeed.

Sheesh, there is no need to be rude or something, the point is if nobody reads the threads, the chance that we will get a male Force-user romance is significantly smaller.

The other thread is JUST the same thread here

Uh, no it isn't. The premise is the same, but in the other thread I actually posted an elaborate suggestion.

Doing it just to advertise

Uh, I do this for the sake of game, not to advertise as you claim.

Edited by Axcalion

o.O Scourge is soooo ugly. To hear people think the Sith an SI could romance is ugly, but hear Scourge is hot, baffles me :p But then, I don't think any Purebloods are attractive :p

(Necrod thread, but might as well reply since the cats out of the bag anyhow... :D )

His default customization is rather... daunting, but he does have much better ones available to him... i have him use this one :D

Oh hello another thread about this O.o

May as well necro instead of making new ones though I believe Luna started a good one in the Suggestions section a while back?

Anyways. I'm all for it and I am more inclined to want a Sith Pureblood LI for my girls, even the Jedi. Yes Scourge springs to mind but I do enjoy the other Purebloods too. Not sure why. It's a thing I guess? Did Praven fully convert to the Jedi or is he still peachy with passions and attachments? And my SI and SW wouldn't mind a man like Vowrawn. Got 1 flirt with Arkous but that (understandably) doesn't go anywhere. Lord Cytharat is awesome but of course he's the one male Pureblood LI who's gay so sad face.

There aren't many male Jedi I can think of that my girls would wanna date.. huh. :rolleyes:

Oh hello another thread about this O.o

May as well necro instead of making new ones though I believe Luna started a good one in the Suggestions section a while back?

Anyways. I'm all for it and I am more inclined to want a Sith Pureblood LI for my girls, even the Jedi. Yes Scourge springs to mind but I do enjoy the other Purebloods too. Not sure why. It's a thing I guess? Did Praven fully convert to the Jedi or is he still peachy with passions and attachments? And my SI and SW wouldn't mind a man like Vowrawn. Got 1 flirt with Arkous but that (understandably) doesn't go anywhere. Lord Cytharat is awesome but of course he's the one male Pureblood LI who's gay so sad face.

There aren't many male Jedi I can think of that my girls would wanna date.. huh.

I'd prefer a Human male, just because I don't see the beauty in most non-humans (physically). I also really want him to be body type 3, simply because all we have is already body type 2.

Also if anyone is interested in my companion suggestions for a male Force-user romance, or a non romancable female one:

Kyron Zyleenium (Sith Sorcerer)

http://i.imgur.com/F87Xwcm.png

Primary weapon: Red Lightsaber

Dislikes: Sensitiveness, mercy, selflessness

Born to noble parents on Serenno, Kyron Zyleenium was treated like a prince from birth and had everything his heart desired. As a young teenager, Kyron began to display Force-sensitivity and was sent to the Sith Academy on Korriban, like all Force-sensitive children. Proving to be a cunning and capable warrior, Zyleenium defeated all his rival acolytes and became the apprentice of Darth Arkous. Serving the Dark Lord on many quests, Kyron eventually became a Sith Lord and went his own way to search for power. After Arkous's betrayal, Kyron was disgraced by the empire, though his abilities allowed him to defeat any who dared stand in his way. After the Eternal Empire conquest, Kyron refused to recognize the authority of Sith Empress pretender Acina, brandishing her a "weak and foolish coward". After failing to overthrow her with his followers, Zyleenium left Sith space to travel the galaxy for power.

Recruitment quest: Finding Kyron on Dathomir, an ancient world, The Outlander has to help Zyleenium find an ancient artifact that will help him gain more power. Despite The Outlander's help, Kyron betrays them and tries to kill them. After his defeat, the player can choose to let him live and recruit him, or kill him. If spared, the player can eventually initiate a romance with him.

Caspian Axcalion (Jedi Master, de-facto leader of the Jedi Order)

http://i.imgur.com/msE2CIo.png

Primary weapon: White lightsaber

Likes: Selflessness, courage, sarcastic comments, determination, helping people in need

Dislikes: Mercy for the evil, selfishness, abandonment, random cruelty

Born on the peaceful world of Raxus Secundus, Caspian Axcalion was raised by loving parents and enjoyed a happy childhood. Despite displaying his Force-sensitivity as an infant, Caspian's parents refused to give him up to the Jedi. Caspian grew up in way many children could only dream of. Affter reaching adulthood, Caspian joined the Jedi Order at last. Proving to be an exceptional duelist and Jedi, Axcalion became a Master at the age of 25. During his time as Jedi, Axcalion found a young girl on the streets, adopting her as his own daughter and giving her the name Kuvira. Showing such a strong connection to The Force that he didn't seem to age, Caspian was made a member of the Jedi Council after the Barsenthor's disappearance. Originally a fun-loving and funny young man, despite showing wisdom far beyond his age, Caspian's life was completely turned upside down by the invasion of the Republic by the Eternal Empire. Rallying to the side of his fellow Jedi, alongside his friend Kuvira, Axcalion fought bravely against the forces of Zakuul. Despite their success, many of his fellow Jedi were not as fortunate and sacrificed their lives. After Grand Master Satele Shan disappeared, and most of the Jedi Council was either killed, taken prisoner, or missing, Caspian was appointed Grand Master and leader of the remnants of the Jedi Order. Denouncing the now dictator Saresh, Caspian cut ties with the Republican government. The remaining Jedi made a new home on Ossus, the former home of the Jedi. Most of the order remains in hiding, waiting for the right moment to strike.

Recruitment mission: Travelling to Ossus, The Outlander has to convince Caspian to join their Alliance. If the right dialogue choices are made, Caspian joins without any problem. If not, The Outlander must defeat Caspian in a duel. After recruitment, Caspian can eventually be romanced.

Kuvira Laghima (Jedi Master)

http://i.imgur.com/xX9LUFM.png

NOTE: Why does no NPC have this hairstyle in the entire game?

Primary weapon: Blue double-bladed lightsaber

Likes: Seriousness, stubbornness, logic, courage, selflessness, helping people in need, sarcasm, insulting corrupt authority

Dislikes: Romance, flirting, relaxation, abandonment, random cruelty, mercy for the evil

Born on Coruscant to poor, unknown parents, Kuvira had a troubled childhood. Being abandoned by her parents at the age of 8, Kuvira became an orphan and roamed the streets of Coruscant alone, begging people for food and water. A few months later, she was found by Caspian Axcalion, a Jedi Master. Giving her the name Kuvira, for her courage, Caspian took in the girl as his own daughter, despite the opposition of the Jedi Council. Proving to be Force-sensitive, Kuvira was trained in the ways of the Jedi. Despite Caspian's love for her, Kuvira's parental abandonment scarred her for life and she became a serious and stern young woman. That was, until she was befriended by Esper Zeron, a fellow Jedi. Zeron showed Kuvira how to have fun and enjoy life, and Kuvira seemed to be truly happy. During the Eternal Empire conquest, Kuvira fought against the forces of Zakuul alongside Caspian and Esper. During a battle, Esper was mortally wounded. After telling Kuvira to "never stop having fun", he died in her arms. Nearly falling to the Dark side, Kuvira ultimately resisted and gave herself the last name Laghima afterwards.Esper's death left Kuvira shattered, and she reassumed her old personality.

Kuvira called Satele Shan a coward after she went into exile and continued to fight against the forces of Zakuul. Like Caspian, she denounced Saresh, organizating protests and even entering politics. Kuvira remains one of the few to openly oppose Saresh and despite support from many, she has not managed to impeach Saresh yet.

Kuvira rejects the idea of romance and hates the concept of love in general, like all Jedi should, according to her.

Recruitment mission: The Outlander decides to confront Saresh, who has become a tyrant and dictator. Seeking allies, The Outlander is contacted by Kuvira Laghima, who offers them her support. After either The Outlander gives a speech to the senate,or lets Kuvira do it, the Senate votes to impeach Saresh, who is shocked. Despite the decision, Saresh refuses to resign. Entirely corrupted, she attempts to "abolish the senate" and declare herself "Supreme Leader". The Outlander has to option to brutally kill her, force Kuvira to do it, or have her stand trial. After the quest, Kuvira joins the Alliance. Kuvira rejects any attempt by The Outlander to romance her, calling it either a waste of time, annoying or nonsensical.

And what exactly is wrong with that? It's better than posting new threads.

Which you already did, thus making necroing this pointless

Sheesh, there is no need to be rude or something, the point is if nobody reads the threads, the chance that we will get a male Force-user romance is significantly smaller.

Which doesn't mean purposely avoiding posting where the post should go is any less stupid. Like it would be equally stupid if I start putting my fanfiction here because I think no one reads it on the fanfiction sub-section, they are there for a reason.

Uh, no it isn't. The premise is the same, but in the other thread I actually posted an elaborate suggestion.

It's the same thread, even if you don't have the suggestions (Which you have now added to the thread). It's still a thread directly asking for more romancable male force-using companions.

Uh, I do this for the sake of game, not to advertise as you claim.

You necro'd the thread so that oyu could advertise your other thread because you thought it wasn't get enough views.

Also, for the sake of the game? Are you implying that getting a male force-user companion that you can bone is THAT important?

Also, for the sake of the game? Are you implying that getting a male force-user companion that you can bone is THAT important?

I dunno, the boning might be more intensified when it's two Force users together...

Ok ok I'll shut up and go hide back in my corner!! :p

I dunno, the boning might be more intensified when it's two Force users together...

If all the guys get to experience that intensification with their "padawans" us girls should be able to as well :D

Though given the way Bioware does things, we'll end up with another mass murderer like Anders... :eek:

Really, the thing I wonder is what can the force do to enhance the experience WITHOUT causing the partner to laugh at you :D

Really, the thing I wonder is what can the force do to enhance the experience WITHOUT causing the partner to laugh at you :D

Enhance.. heeh.

No I think that, with the ability to sense each other's emotions and stuff you'd end up with like.. twice the satisfaction and enjoyment.. :D Unless it's really bad then it's like, getting down to it and all the sudden you sense your partners boredom and it's like WTH dude. And you wouldn't be able to fake it either cos they'd know.. there's a lot to consider here. :o

I just want a Force user dude who's a bit of a mischievous/bad boy type so please don't stick me with a holier than though Jedi.

I see what you did there!!!

Also who's Anders?

Dragon age 2 character

He's a mage in a game that's oppressive towards mages (For mostly good reasons, basically think of mages as a ticking demon time bomb), he spends all the game whining about how mages are treated like slaves (In some instances, TO AN ACTUAL SLAVES FACE while later advocating for that slave to still be a slave) and all the other injustices mages face for no 'good reason'. So, to remedy this, he single handidedly kills off the one person keeping people from outright slaughtering the mages (In what could be considered a a terrorist attack) to force every mage in the world to go to war. He also does this by manipulating the player character to HELP him set up the bomb that would initiate this (Without the PC knowing).

It is really unfair and annoying. Male Force-users ALL GET FEMALE FORCE-USERS!

BUT FEMALES (and some guys) CANT EVEN GET ONE BUT HAVE TO BE SATISFIED WITH GUYS WITH BLASTERS?!

The point is that they should have given us that when the game was released.

BUT FEMALES (and some guys) CANT EVEN GET ONE BUT HAVE TO BE SATISFIED WITH GUYS WITH BLASTERS?!

I really hope I'm mis-interpreting this.

Dragon age 2 character

He's a mage in a game that's oppressive towards mages (For mostly good reasons, basically think of mages as a ticking demon time bomb), he spends all the game whining about how mages are treated like slaves (In some instances, TO AN ACTUAL SLAVES FACE while later advocating for that slave to still be a slave) and all the other injustices mages face for no 'good reason'. So, to remedy this, he single handidedly kills off the one person keeping people from outright slaughtering the mages (In what could be considered a a terrorist attack) to force every mage in the world to go to war. He also does this by manipulating the player character to HELP him set up the bomb that would initiate this (Without the PC knowing).

Ahh gotcha, never played that game really but he sounds like a *****. :p

Easy there, no need for the all-out-capslock-war. I'm with you, I'd very much enjoy a male Force user LI for my females but there's no need to get all yelling and shouty about it. :rolleyes:

My reaction

I really hope I'm mis-interpreting this.

Yes. Yes, Im serious.

It's an expression of frustration, btw.

Easy there, no need for the all-out-capslock-war. I'm with you, I'd very much enjoy a male Force user LI for my females but there's no need to get all yelling and shouty about it.

It's the result of years of frustration manifested from my female characters.

Edited by Axcalion

Ahh gotcha, never played that game really but he sounds like a *****. :p

Hes also one of the more obvious 'player sexual' characters, because his backstory is tweeaked depending on if you're a man or woman. Like if you're a man, he watches his lover die. If you're a woman, that lover is suddenly 'just a friend'.

Also, for all his moaning about mage oppression, you should know his life before join the grey wardens (Loooooong story) in the towers set up to teach mages how to control themselves and not commit a ton of murders, was a pretty good one. He wasn't trapped like some, he was allowed to visit friends and family outside of the tower (With permission). Really, the biggest tradgedy he faced there was no being able to keep a cat. Sir Pounce-alot.

Plus, he's complaining that everybody treats mages like crminals while in a city WHERE EVERY BLOODY MAGE IS EVENTUALLY A MURDERER! "Oh no, I broke a nail. BETTER SUMMON A DEMON!"

Hes also one of the more obvious 'player sexual' characters, because his backstory is tweeaked depending on if you're a man or woman. Like if you're a man, he watches his lover die. If you're a woman, that lover is suddenly 'just a friend'.

Also, for all his moaning about mage oppression, you should know his life before join the grey wardens (Loooooong story) in the towers set up to teach mages how to control themselves and not commit a ton of murders, was a pretty good one. He wasn't trapped like some, he was allowed to visit friends and family outside of the tower (With permission). Really, the biggest tradgedy he faced there was no being able to keep a cat. Sir Pounce-alot.

Plus, he's complaining that everybody treats mages like crminals while in a city WHERE EVERY BLOODY MAGE IS EVENTUALLY A MURDERER! "Oh no, I broke a nail. BETTER SUMMON A DEMON!"

He sounds extremely unlikable but I don't know the game so I can't really judge as to anyone defending the guy...:p

But you know who I do defend despite his evilness. :p

And Axcalion, I get it really. It blows and it's just one more thing that kinda makes it feel like us female players get left behind and treated differently but at some point you gotta just kinda accept what is. Nothing wrong with hoping for more obviously, I got hopes, but getting angry and frustrated won't do no good. You'll just wind yourself up while BW continues to ignore the subject entirely.

There is not enough face-palms in the world.

Oh come on we do in some ways! Males get 2 romance options to pursue and they get Force users on top of that. We get just 1 and they're all plain guys! If any female PC wishes to date a Force user right now, they've got to go lesbian it up with Lana. :p Why'd the writers have to go and decide Theron's Force-impotent. We've had this discussion before I think, I know you don't agree. :D

Yeah Anders was a giant barel of Facepalms. I actuallystopped playing a playthrough where i romanced him when he went all stupid.

As much as i usually dislike biowares elves (non modded Bioware elves are usually fugly) i switched to Fenris because even if he was broody, he wasnt a mass murdering hypocrite...

Anders blew up a "church" full of people.

Yeah Anders was a giant barel of Facepalms. I actuallystopped playing a playthrough where i romanced him when he went all stupid.

As much as i usually dislike biowares elves (non modded Bioware elves are usually fugly) i switched to Fenris because even if he was broody, he wasnt a mass murdering hypocrite...

Anders blew up a "church" full of people.

Plus, Fenris's convo's with Anders are awesome.They're all just Fen calling Ander's out on his crap.