So could we have a romancable male Force-user (after all those years)?

Axcalion

Romance-able male force user that's a nonhuman(and not another Cathar) please T_T I love nonhumans and all the ladies get is Jorgan (and kind of Vector I guess). Male Twi'lek, Togruta, Chiss, or Sith Pureblood preferably <3

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Romance-able male force user that's a nonhuman(and not another Cathar) please T_T I love nonhumans and all the ladies get is Jorgan (and kind of Vector I guess). Male Twi'lek, Togruta, Chiss, or Sith Pureblood preferably <3

I would prefer a human male, while I wouldn't oppose a Chiss or Mirialan. But not a Twi'lek, Togruta or Sith, all of my toons except for two, are Humans who would only date Humans. I don't see the appeal in alien-looking species.

You will never get what you want because of the underaged "men" yelling and screaming for that cheap servant from Alderaan. Trust me, because of some insipid imbecile sith warrior companion this game will change drastically and a lot of people will leave.

You will never get what you want because of the underaged "men" yelling and screaming for that cheap servant from Alderaan. Trust me, because of some insipid imbecile sith warrior companion this game will change drastically and a lot of people will leave.

Huh??

Huh??

He/She hates Jaesa and will find a way to bring that up in every thread no matter how off-topic it is.

What I think he/she is saying is ''Because the majority of players are underaged man-babies who idolise that ****/emo/punk/prep/fake Jaesa, this will never happen and will drive everyone in the game away''

Edited by Codedrago

I would prefer a human male, while I wouldn't oppose a Chiss or Mirialan. But not a Twi'lek, Togruta or Sith, all of my toons except for two, are Humans who would only date Humans. I don't see the appeal in alien-looking species.

But ALL of the other male romance options except Jorgan are human :( with Koth and Theron that's 11 humans and only 1 non-human. :(

I don't see the appeal of playing a human in a game where you can choose to be a fantasy race, it's boring to me. I'm human in real life :p I would prefer to romancenon-human characters as well but that's not an option :(

But yeah it's all fantasy at this point because I doubt they're ever going to add more love interests.

Edited by Nefla

But ALL of the other male romance options except Jorgan are human :( with Koth and Theron that's 11 humans and only 1 non-human. :(

I don't see the appeal of playing a human in a game where you can choose to be a fantasy race, it's boring to me. I'm human in real life :p I would prefer to romancenon-human characters as well but that's not an option :(

my rulre when playing an RPG, never pick the human option.

Most of my characters are human but I do have a Pureblood too, a cyber implant thing person, a Cathar (just for Aric <3) and a whatchamacallit (usually green with tattoos and stuff). I wouldn't mind dating a Pureblood, Chiss, a whatchamacallit or a cyber thing. I'd even be okay with a Voss. Not so much a Twi'lek tho, they never did it for me nor Zabraks.

Sorry for calling things whatchamacallits and things.. I left my brain in bed this morning. :rolleyes:

my rulre when playing an RPG, never pick the human option.

I will usually pick Human at some point to see if anything is different (dialogue, the way your character is treated, etc...) though it's usually the last one I try and I definitely pick way more non-humans.

Most of my characters are human but I do have a Pureblood too, a cyber implant thing person, a Cathar (just for Aric <3) and a whatchamacallit (usually green with tattoos and stuff). I wouldn't mind dating a Pureblood, Chiss, a whatchamacallit or a cyber thing. I'd even be okay with a Voss. Not so much a Twi'lek tho, they never did it for me nor Zabraks.

Sorry for calling things whatchamacallits and things.. I left my brain in bed this morning. :rolleyes:

Aw, no Zabraks? http://i.imgur.com/qBHDtOK.png lol

(the green ones are Mirialans and the cyber things are cyborgs)

Yeah no Zabraks and I mean no offense to anyone who enjoys them, they just come across too 'manly' for my liking.

And thanks, lol. I kept thinking "cybermen" and then I was like, no no wrong universe!

Dragous, the Emperor's Ex-Wrath is very offended! :D

Yeah no Zabraks and I mean no offense to anyone who enjoys them, they just come across too 'manly' for my liking.

And thanks, lol. I kept thinking "cybermen" and then I was like, no no wrong universe!

But...but...manly is good! I like manly!

And aliens too!

Nice, manly, body type 3 alien force users. Oh wait, that sounds just like Scourge :D (Ok! Ok! I had a thing for Darth Maul back in the day too...)

Dragous, the Emperor's Ex-Wrath is very offended! :D

Well you're supposed to be manly! But I'm still no huge fan of them. Maybe because every Zabrak in my mind is that Zabrak in the JK story who just huffs and puffs about the JK facing the Emperor and acts all Jedi superior and then you find out he's banging the Nautolan chickadee.

Not a huge fan of their looks either but that's personal taste. Like I'm very very much into Purebloods and others probably aren't. :p

But...but...manly is good! I like manly!

And aliens too!

Nice, manly, body type 3 alien force users. Oh wait, that sounds just like Scourge :D (Ok! Ok! I had a thing for Darth Maul back in the day too...)

Manly on a man is good, on female chars not so much. I tried making a female Zabrak and just, couldn't stand her.

I did like Darth Maul tho... huh. :rolleyes:

anddontmentionscourgeimtryingtokickthehabit!!

That ship may have sailed a bit, since we did get two dashing gentlemen as opposed to one gal for new blood in KOTFE.

I adore Theron and Koth (and Lana, of course). Buuuuuttttt both of those gents are charming rogue types. And we have SO MANY flavors of charming rogue. So it's probably a pipe dream, but I would 100% be behind a bad-boy Sith or pure-as-the-driven-snow Jedi (or vice versa, I guess). I have a Sith who needs to continue her bloodline and keeps burning her bridges with everyone she talks to because I'm terrible.

And on the ideal species train -- holy buckets, do I have a thing for Chiss dudes. BUT they aren't the best candidate for a force user. I'd quite like a Miraluka since there's not any miraluka companions in the game, or a pretty-boy twilek.

Edited by AKHadeed

And on the ideal species train -- holy buckets, do I have a thing for Chiss dudes. BUT they aren't the best candidate for a force user. I'd quite like a Miraluka since there's not any miraluka companions in the game, or a pretty-boy twilek.

Who doesn't have a thing for the smurfs?

Oh, you said Chiss... *Cough* Nevermind.

That ship may have sailed a bit, since we did get two dashing gentlemen as opposed to one gal for new blood in KOTFE.

I adore Theron and Koth (and Lana, of course). Buuuuuttttt both of those gents are charming rogue types. And we have SO MANY flavors of charming rogue. So it's probably a pipe dream, but I would 100% be behind a bad-boy Sith or pure-as-the-driven-snow Jedi (or vice versa, I guess). I have a Sith who needs to continue her bloodline and keeps burning her bridges with everyone she talks to because I'm terrible.

The pure-as-the-driven-snow jedi-thing could be fun :) but I won't complain. Really looking forward to seeing the new romances with Koth and Theron, very happy that there were two new gents. But if they ever feel like introducing a new male LI a force-user would be much appreciated.

Well you're supposed to be manly! But I'm still no huge fan of them. Maybe because every Zabrak in my mind is that Zabrak in the JK story who just huffs and puffs about the JK facing the Emperor and acts all Jedi superior and then you find out he's banging the Nautolan chickadee.

Not a huge fan of their looks either but that's personal taste. Like I'm very very much into Purebloods and others probably aren't. :p

You're not the only one :D Sith Purebloods are some of my favorites. My top 3 are Sith Purebloods, Twi'leks, and Chiss.

My 100% LS sith inquisitor http://i.imgur.com/J8vM4AC.png is a BT3 Sith Pureblood :D

Oh he looks pretty friggin' awesome :D I really don't know what it is about Purebloods just.. rawr.

Thank you XD and I dunno what it is, I just love 'em (except the ones like Ffon who don't have any of the cool ridges or spikes)

It helps that every Sith pureblood voice I can think of (including the player characters) has been pretty hot.

Except for Ffon, but you're not SUPPOSED to like him.

Lord Cytharat was a sexy pureblood but also had the same voice as Harkun. This resulted in confused and conflicted inquisitors all around :D