So could we have a romancable male Force-user (after all those years)?

Axcalion

I'm all for more love interests. Male, female, force user, mundane, human, alien? We all like what we like.

Bring it on, Bioware. Even more diversity!

You can hawk more cosmetic cartel pack stuff after you bring a bit more substance on the love interest front! :rolleyes:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a male, I don't find female pureblood Sith attractive at all. I just clicked on your link showing a male that appeals to you...and please don't take offense...I mean none...to me he doesn't look as though he would be interested in women...Sorry...again no offence.

Um...cool story bro? http://i.imgur.com/SZwVuER.png

Edited by Nefla

We're not going there anymore. :p

I don't know, I think there's enough plain human LIs, even if they're not Force users. I got my eye on a Pureblood and very little will sway me from it :o

And lol @ He-man.. never ever. *shudders* The only blonde muscled man I've ever enjoyed was Kevin Sorbo as Hercules..

There are definitely waaay too many plain old human male love interests compared to 1 (unattractive grumpycat) non-human male love interest. One of the reasons I play more male characters than female characters is so I can make a non-human guy I find attractive and there are also multiple non-human female love interests. We need some variety! :<

Yeah that's not attractive to me at all. If they threw a guy like that into my lap they'd have to give him an incredibly alluring and compelling backstory and his VA a bit of an accent for me to even consider dating him. So not my type.

Well, tastes differ, to me that's extremely attractive. I would never ever consider have my characters date anything other a Human, Chiss or Mirialan. Sith are weird looking weirdos.

Almost all female Force-user companion are Humans, and to achieve equality, we need like 3 Human romancable male ones.

I'm a male, I don't find female pureblood Sith attractive at all. I just clicked on your link showing a male that appeals to you...and please don't take offense...I mean none...to me he doesn't look as though he would be interested in women...Sorry...again no offence.

So when a woman dresses skimpy she's interested in men, and when a man does it, he's also interested in men??!

#GuyLogic

Edited by Axcalion

Back in the days of my youth it was all about Rutger Hauer, now I'm on about Chris Hemsworth. Could I get a force user Chris LI?

What, I'm still all about that Rutger Hauer! I'd take rm bladerunner wrinkles over prettyboy Thor any day

On a more serious note, I'd love Lord Cytharat back as romance option.

Edited by Kiesu

What, I'm still all about that Rutger Hauer! I'd take rm bladerunner wrinkles over prettyboy Thor any day

On a more serious note, I'd love Lord Cytharat back as romance option.

Wait I have to choose one over the other? It's like choosing the difference between a 1966 330GTS and a 2015 488GTS. One's a classic, the other is hot to go, rawr!

I know Bioware is being awfully specisist isnt it :p I'd love snuggle with the fish man or get a good Rodian sucker smooch

/shiver

I'm still wrapping my head around the cathar romance. There are just some places.. I wouldn't want to find cat hair

I really can't see any real reson why not most companions shouldn't be romancable by both genders.

In 2016 that only makes sense

The original companions aren't romancable because Bioware is too lazy (or doesn't have the money) to make them available to everyone.