EGA'ers: Bug Exploitation - Latercomer's miss out on the powerleveling :)!

Nanglez

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

See different timezones entail different people logging on at different times. Bioware delete's these threads so that when newcomers log on who haven't been here in the past 24 hours, don't see all the *********** complaints made about the game.

Bioware/Stephen Reid said they are aware of the issue and appropriate action will be taken....we shall what they mean by appropriate soon i guess.....

AFAIK, they promised to fix this before EGA.

Which means, their promises means zip zero. Every word they come with, can and should be read as gibberish.

Hello all,

The Live Services and development teams are aware of the reports on this issue, and we're investigating. We'll take appropriate action against any players who are found to exploiting the game in any way.

Thanks for your patience while we look into the issue.

For those of you still thinking this is working as intended. Kindly go troll somewhere else, as Bioware is indeed taking action against exploiters.

I doubt it will ruin the game for people, people will get banned for doing so, if the threads are getting deleted, it means the mods already know of the issue, and they are )probably) working on a solution. The players who use this will more then likely get banned for it. Clearly people don't understand that when you abuse something that is -clearly- abuse able, that you will be banned for it, or will get punished in a different manner.

For those of you still thinking this is working as intended. Kindly go troll somewhere else, as Bioware is indeed taking action against exploiters.

haha blinded fate. pathetic really, noone will get banned for this as its impossible to tell who abused it vs those who just played for pvp.ALso, banning ppl who paid 5$ ? lol right.

Edited by Asurai

honestly who cares if other players are 50 the same day, it is their own loss.. what will they do while they are 50 and alone.. raid/flash-pointing by them self ?

its more important what you do with your own chars and enjoy the game to the fullest, after all you are paying to enjoy the game.

i does not help to crying on the forums with "oh i gone quit" bla bla .. then your not better then them.

flame if you want.

It's not an issue anymore, there's more than enough players online.

At least on my server - Iron Citadel.

The more people that try to exploit this, the more people in warzones.

Exactly, it isn't an exploit that people can use maliciously because they have no control over it in the first place. People act like servers are full of people abusing this and gaining mad levels, when the amount of experience it WOULD reward even if you had any control over it isn't that crazy. They can't even do that, though.

The biggest downside to the staggered early access is a huge amount of sad nerds battling cognitive dissonance that have forum access but not game access.

I read the OP's post and I got a great laugh out of it. Nice job. It all boils down to the TLDR: By this weekend there are going to be people all geared out for PvP and ganking lowbies and I won't be one of them! My life is ruined! WAAAAAAAAHHH!

Sorry you miss out on ganking newbs the first weekend of the game. Maybe you can console yourself with the knowledge that you be part of the crowd ganking lowbies on launch day and the game's 2nd weekend. And just think... School is out next week, so you'll be able to gank kids! That should make up for some of the disappointment. :rolleyes:

wont matter just one more joke in the long line of jokes that are going to make this game fail epicly.

They wont address it.

They wont fix it.

We will have DCUO after 2 hacks.

SWToR free by Jan cause of lack of subs.

You are saying something here.

DCUO was quite big and very promising in the beginning. But the bugs stayed, and they got widespread to an extent, that if you didn't utilize them, you were going to die, very fast.

It may not be this bad in SWTOR, but DCUO is a very clear example, that not fixing exploitable mechanics/bugs, is a sure way to create a furious customer base, which will eventually turn their back on you.

I read the OP's post and I got a great laugh out of it. Nice job. It all boils down to the TLDR: By this weekend there are going to be people all geared out for PvP and ganking lowbies and I won't be one of them! My life is ruined! WAAAAAAAAHHH!

Sorry you miss out on ganking newbs the first weekend of the game. Maybe you can console yourself with the knowledge that you be part of the crowd ganking lowbies on launch day and the game's 2nd weekend. And just think... School is out next week, so you'll be able to gank kids! That should make up for some of the disappointment. :rolleyes:

Hello all,

The Live Services and development teams are aware of the reports on this issue, and we're investigating. We'll take appropriate action against any players who are found to exploiting the game in any way.

Thanks for your patience while we look into the issue.

You're wrong.