The end of the emperor?

SaerethDL

Are they going to end the story line of the emperor that is trying to destroy the whole galaxy, anytime soon? I mean are we gonna get a close to the story before knights of the fallen empire comes out and we are facing yet another emporer. I actually liked the ziost story, but I would like more soon. Thanks:rak_02:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are they going to end the story line of the emperor that is trying to destroy the whole galaxy, anytime soon? I mean are we gonna get a close to the story before knights of the fallen empire comes out and we are facing yet another emporer. I actually liked the ziost story, but I would like more soon. Thanks:rak_02:

I doubt it.

I hope they end it, or even better just forget about it, if only cause I found it completely ultimate evil cliche and want to see the back of it.

IMO if they want to continue to spawn Empire ultimate evils that unite everyone to fight them they need to drop this Dread Masters/Vitiate apocalypse stuff and be more creative, al la Malgus. Hopefully the direction they are taking with KoTFE is just that - and minus Empire trickery!

also....Darth Marr for Emperor!

Edited by DocCollo

I hope they end it, or even better just forget about it, if only cause I found it completely ultimate evil cliche and want to see the back of it.

IMO if they want to continue to spawn Empire ultimate evils that unite everyone to fight them they need to drop this Dread Masters/Vitiate apocalypse stuff and be more creative, al la Malgus. Hopefully the direction they are taking with KoTFE is just that - and minus Empire trickery!

also....Darth Marr for Emperor!

Screw Malgus

The end is nigh cause

Kephess will return

They supposedly gave hints as to the coming of the Zakuul Empire in SoR, so they must have some sort of conclusion planned, presumably during the first two chapter of KoTFE. The epic conclusion a person as powerful as the emperor deserves? Doubt it.

The story will go like this:

After Ziost, the Republic and Empire are trying to figure out how to defeat the emperor once and for all. When the PC goes to use the bathroom, they get ambushed by a random grunt and frozen in carbonite. 5 years later they are woken up to find a new evil emperor has risen up and he was the one to beat the old emperor and resolve all loose ends (offscreen of course).

Vitty comes back as a companion. :p

I shouldn't be facetious about it, but I now have a picture in my head with Vitty yelling "FEED ME, Seymour!" as a sort of cloud monster awaiting around on the various ships.

....hrm. With the new slate, do we lose our class ships?

I shouldn't be facetious about it, but I now have a picture in my head with Vitty yelling "FEED ME, Seymour!" as a sort of cloud monster awaiting around on the various ships.

....hrm. With the new slate, do we lose our class ships?

I definitely wouldn't mine being able to choose a new ship or just one of the others.

If they flub the end of this story and jump right into the new one, I'll be more than a bit disappointed.

Who wouldn't want Doug Bradley giving companion one liners during the missions? Typical Vitty lines interspersed with the occasional "We have such sights to show you!"

Is anyone else getting tired of villain recycling? I know it's good for the environment and some people really like it, but c'mon - Revan, Vitiate and Malgus have all been killed, Revan more than once and Vitiate's "voices" have died ad infinitum. We need to move on at some point... Edited by Savej

I agree, I hope they just forget about it. A world destroying ultimate sith bad guy who is immortal, would be the end of every force sensitive being for eternity because they'd be killed upon their birth. This is turning into a bad episode of Justice League.

I'm pretty sure Vitiate will feature somehow in KOTFE.

I mean, they announced it a month after releasing Ziost, give or take.

For all their past missteps, I'm sure KOTFE was already in the works when Shadows of Revan (If not Forged Alliance) was announced. If they planned to just drop Vitiate, they wouldn't have gone through the hassle of showing his return in SoR and dedicate a whole story update to him, a month before announcing a new storyline where he wouldn't be involved at all.

I mean, the timing of it would just be wrong.

I still.....just don`t know how it`s going to go and how the first two chapters will give a fitting end to Vitiate without making it anticlimactic....oh well, only time will tell. I am still so confused about this story direction lol.

The character deserved its own expansion truth be told or at the very least, something akin to Oricon. Regardless, only time will tell how things will turn out, I guess. :o

The character deserved its own expansion truth be told or at the very least, something akin to Oricon. Regardless, only time will tell how things will turn out, I guess. :o

Yea I agree. Somehow I feel that is what they were planning at first but had to scrap it for some reason. Makes me wonder how things went down at Bioware Austin internal management.

At least this time it seems to be a decent sized expansion and maybe old companions will get a few lines again :eek:

Yea I agree. Somehow I feel that is what they were planning at first but had to scrap it for some reason. Makes me wonder how things went down at Bioware Austin internal management.

At least this time it seems to be a decent sized expansion and maybe old companions will get a few lines again :eek:

Or never to be seen again. :p

Or never to be seen again. :p

haha or that yea. :D

Dammit, I don´t want to loose Qyzen, what is he going to do without his scorekeeper?

Come on Bioware, you had enough money for a CCG trailer? You can give the non-basic speaking companions a fe lines, right?.....right?