The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What has the Master's Shadow pack blessed you with?

DeLaaNie

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I opened 1 hypercrate plus 6 additional packs.

I got one of every new mount except the Chemilizard. I pulled 2 of the new Agitator mount and 3 Jokos.

3 pink-yellow crystals (2 end, 1 crit)

1 black/purple dye

4 SOA

1 celebration tent

1 rishi pirate cannon

Both titles

both new companion customizations

and some other odds and ends

I'm counting myself as quite lucky with this pack.

I opened 1 hypercrate plus 6 additional packs.

I got one of every new mount except the Chemilizard. I pulled 2 of the new Agitator mount and 3 Jokos.

3 pink-yellow crystals (2 end, 1 crit)

1 black/purple dye

4 SOA

1 celebration tent

1 rishi pirate cannon

Both titles

both new companion customizations

and some other odds and ends

I'm counting myself as quite lucky with this pack.

with all your new wealth do you want to by a Revan Reborn Helmet for 3m on Jung Ma...stupid thing won't sell

I really wanted some Gand mercs and Kubaz guys, and the republic storage computer. What I got was a bunch of hawkeye crystals, a jetpack, a whole lot of powered exoguard and tranquil mystic armor, and the storage computer deco. Oh and a bunch of other mounts, chemlizard among others. Hopefully the jetpack will sell for a good price so I can get my action figures.

Nothing. It will bless me when people start selling the stuff I want on the GTN for respectable prices.

I wouldn't mind the

• Jetpack
  • SOA
  • B-100 Cybernetics set
  • Powered Exoguard set
  • Revanite Avenger helmet (Yes, just the one.)

But, it'll probably be 5 packs later before I ever get close to these.

Nothing. It will bless me when people start selling the stuff I want on the GTN for respectable prices.

I wouldn't mind the

• Jetpack
  • SOA
  • B-100 Cybernetics set
  • Powered Exoguard set
  • Revanite Avenger helmet (Yes, just the one.)

But, it'll probably be 5 packs later before I ever get close to these.

I haven't seen much of the Revanite Avenger armor. I opened 30 packs and I think I was quite fortunate for what I got, but I didn't a single piece of that armor. And I don't remember anyone in my guild having more than 1 or 2 pieces when we were discussing trades last night to help people fill out their collections.

I hope you find one!

at least one of every thing. most are doubles,

3 hypercrates, I used 3 characters, 1 hypercrate each.

I logged off and exited the game, logged on purchased and opened. rinse and repeat. maybe it resets the odds but I got a lot of good stuff multiple times doing it this way.

every vehicle at least 2 or more

every armor set, I think im missing 1 or 2 belts but full sets other than 2 belts

companion customizations

the odds were with me yesterday. :cool:

I haven't seen much of the Revanite Avenger armor. I opened 30 packs and I think I was quite fortunate for what I got, but I didn't a single piece of that armor. And I don't remember anyone in my guild having more than 1 or 2 pieces when we were discussing trades last night to help people fill out their collections.

I hope you find one!

Actually, I need two of them, now that I think about it.

But, it's either that or collect the entire set just to unlock it in collections, claim everything, and then dispose of everything but the helmet. Oh well, c'est la vie.

I hope you find one!

I managed to garner all of the pieces sans the helm and top. It happens to be rare though as I opened 120 crates and did not receive doubles of anything.

I managed to garner all of the pieces sans the helm and top. It happens to be rare though as I opened 120 crates and did not receive doubles of anything.

120 crates? Or was that a typo and you meant to say packs?

If you opened 120 crates I hope someone at Bioware at least bought you dinner first. :)

120 crates? Or was that a typo and you meant to say packs?

If you opened 120 crates I hope someone at Bioware at least bought you dinner first. :)

Crates, not HYPERcrates. As much as I like to purchase them, I'd never go that high for two reasons:

1). Waste of money since I usually get what I really want within the first or second crate and the others are just to have more items to sell.

2). Not enough storage to hold all of that crap, lol.

Sold my jetpack for a cool 12 million credits this morning. Whilst that may seem high, I was actually undercutting the highest seller by 8 million as I did not think 20 million credits would fly. If someone wanted to pay 20 million for that jetpack I think they should be hit in the head with a wet fish. That is ofc my own personal opinion. Now I can buy the action figures I didn't get, Gand merc being high on the list.

Well I opened 2 hypercrates and got:-

1 full set of the Fearless Hunter gear (I don't like it as much as I thought I would from the pictures)

Several peices of the mystics armour (I have not actually looked what I got on these I may have a full set)

some parts to Ceremonial Guard Armor Set

only the wrist peice of Revanite Avenger Armor Set

1 DS-11 Starforged Sniper Rifle

multiple YV-26 Starforged Blaster Rifle

1 RK-7 Starforged Blaster

multiple Prophet’s Starforged Lightsaber

1 Scarred Chemlizard

several useless pets and mounts

both companion customisations

1 SOA

Then the usual "stuff" xp boosts crystals and dyes.

All in all I doubt I will bother with anymore of these packs as the one I actually wanted was the Fearless hunter stuff but in game I don't think it looks as good.

Sold my jetpack for a cool 12 million credits this morning. Whilst that may seem high, I was actually undercutting the highest seller by 8 million as I did not think 20 million credits would fly. If someone wanted to pay 20 million for that jetpack I think they should be hit in the head with a wet fish. That is ofc my own personal opinion. Now I can buy the action figures I didn't get, Gand merc being high on the list.

I sold mine some mins ago for 10 million. Cheapest on gtn on TRE was 11.8 million so i undercutted a bit, but on general chat so i avoided the gtn tax hehe :D anyway i think paying more than about 9 million is too much, and sure it will go cheaper when reskins come out