HM Ravagers & Temple progression thread

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there were 2 x new raid every six months, I'd be willing to skip NiMs completely and just have SM and HM. Learning curve could be slightly higher for other than the last bosses then too. :eek:

this x1000

No nims would upset me VERY much. I dont want to run hms for a year. We wont get new ops before december.

The point is if they didn't put effort into making NiM, that work would instead be put into making new HMs. I'm sure it's harder to make new instances for totally new ops, as that requires more than just tuning and adding new mechanics for existing ops to create nightmare modes, but i'd also rather have a brand new op or two with an overall more difficult SM and HM every so often VS. NiM of ops that would be getting old at that point(mostly to avoid the same situation with NiM DF & DP where we were staring at the same bosses for waaaay too long).

Edited by OMGITSJAD

GSF, strongholds & conquests took up a lot of their development time after DF & DP were first released. The discipline system definitely delayed the new ops even further. We'll have to see what kind of ops release schedule they have with less on their plate. Though the appearance designer might be just the first of another string of non-ops content they are working on, so maybe it will be the same story all over again.

Jesse Sky (if i remember right) said during cantina: "we plan to shake things up by the end of the year". Dont count on new ops anytime before september at best :) Nims are basically "free content". They can fill holiday time with it. :rolleyes: Edited by skomerko

<Paradigm> on the Bastion is now 9/10

ToS 4/5 - http://i.imgur.com/25D3ggA.jpg

Ravagers 5/5 - http://i.imgur.com/E3c763q.jpg

I did enjoy the difficulty of this HM tier except Revan. ~7 guilds clearing after 4.5 months = hardest content ever? Well to be fair there could be less groups versus the old days

Gratz on the kill, did you guys got some bugs on Cora' tries ?

Enjoy Revan progress !

Gratz on the kill, did you guys got some bugs on Cora' tries ?

Enjoy Revan progress !

Thanks~ Yep..fair share of bugs:

Only medcenter res option after wiping on Ruugar most of the time (reset instance)

Coratanni/Pearl not there and fight starts in Ruugar room (had to reset instance)

Double down ticking twice as fast/hard (rare, we reset instance) quadruple down :)

A person not being able to click on circles panel on new pull (rare)

Double knockback on Ruugar (rare)

Thanks~ Yep..fair share of bugs:

Only medcenter res option after wiping on Ruugar most of the time (reset instance)

Coratanni/Pearl not there and fight starts in Ruugar room (had to reset instance)

Double down ticking twice as fast/hard (rare, we reset instance) quadruple down :)

A person not being able to click on circles panel on new pull (rare)

Double knockback on Ruugar (rare)

Nice to see that this fight is finally working as intended after 4 months and countless patches. :rolleyes:

Edited by Sindariel

Either my coffee hasn't kicked in yet or Paradigm was removed from the list completely.

It's up there.

Also, for some reason I don't know why but I feel like on JC aren't reporting their kills for whatever reason (not my concern but it's their prerogative. But after doing some achievement stalking (it's a fun pastime don't judge :p) I can say there I have seen at least 2 people from different guilds with at least 8/10

Tova Nex

Holocron

Don't know how when or who they killed it with but yeah just wanted to throw that out there.

Of course, people have done it with 4 BHs/Troopers.

I don't think anyone's done it with 0 though. Not that I have any interest in trying it, way better to just get a kill then try to do it with a screwy comp for bragging rights imo.

Edited by namesaretough

"due to a bug"

ya hurrrd

If the encounter bugs out (allowing you to bypass Coratanni and go straight to Ruugar), it won't grant you any loot or an achievement. We've encountered this bug and killed Ruugar before.

Yesterday it decided to not bug out so we could finally do it properly and get the achievement as shown in the screenshot :D