So what are people parsing at 60?

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That'd be like me laughing at an Arsenal or MM parse just because IO and Engineering are significantly higher.

It's funny because 1) no one else is even close as combat 2) that spec is still miles behind the top performers. Combat needs buffs to compete.

It's funny because 1) no one else is even close as combat 2) that spec is still miles behind the top performers. Combat needs buffs to compete.

That is why I want a 4.5 sec window and 6 piece changed to a passive buff of Master Strike

Curious, what ARE/should people parsing with MM with let's say ... full 192?

The sniper on my team says he did 4700 in MM, and he has a few 198s. I'd say 4600 would be a good parse?

I mean regardless, every class has a spec that does less though. Watchman is the spec that breaks 5k for Sentinels. It's not some kind of evidence for spec buffs just because Combat doesn't.

The sniper on my team says he did 4700 in MM, and he has a few 198s. I'd say 4600 would be a good parse?

I mean regardless, every class has a spec that does less though. Watchman is the spec that breaks 5k for Sentinels. It's not some kind of evidence for spec buffs just because Combat doesn't.

Isn't range sustained dps supposed to be in line with melee burst?

Isn't range sustained dps supposed to be in line with melee burst?

The top DPS is also supposed to never go over 4250, and look at how they achieved that. The numbers/information made up for that developer post have no actual relevance with how the specs are performing.

The top DPS is also supposed to never go over 4250, and look at how they achieved that. The numbers/information made up for that developer post have no actual relevance with how the specs are performing.

The numbers they mentioned were for players in only full 192 and their in-house testing was not from top-level players. I think they said they were from a program they made to model the expected output, which should be better than any player because then it's done by a computer, but maybe they were using a sub-optimal rotation or gear? Nobody knows.

I think the balance of players in 198s should be about getting close to: rDPS in DOT spec pulls 5k while rDPS in burst spec pulls 4.8k(marksman pulling about 4.9k). mDPS in DOT spec should be pulling 5.2k and mDPS in burst spec pulling 5k(carnage pulling 5.1k). They are pretty close to this beside some obvious outliers like IO and Lightning. Oh, and Engineering too. But that one's always been weird.

Edited by OMGITSJAD

Hmmm ok. Since I'm getting answers, is it known how much using adrenals affects your dummy parse on average? So far I'm parsing 42xx without using adrenals, with full 192 and some s hitty 192 enhcs, one 198implant

Hmmm ok. Since I'm getting answers, is it known how much using adrenals affects your dummy parse on average? So far I'm parsing 42xx without using adrenals, with full 192 and some s hitty 192 enhcs, one 198implant

Like 150-200 DPS gain for the purples so long as the parse doesn't have horrible crits.

I have a feeling the adrenal is bugged because I tend to get better results with mine rather than the new one time use ones...

Easy to check since you can just compare the amount of Power you get from each through your character sheet.