Rydarus' 4.0+ Vigilance/Vengeance Guide on Dulfy

GrandLordMenace

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ry, not sure if you have tested, and I haven't had the time yet, BUT do to. The change with the set bonus with our 6 piece would it be worth using our slam to generate are 2 savagery stacks?

Then the opener would look like this

(Precast x2) Vengeful Slam> saber throw>leap> enrage> FS> Inpale> ravage>shatter> SA> Ravage> VT> FS

Ry, not sure if you have tested, and I haven't had the time yet, BUT do to. The change with the set bonus with our 6 piece would it be worth using our slam to generate are 2 savagery stacks?

Then the opener would look like this

(Precast x2) Vengeful Slam> saber throw>leap> enrage> FS> Inpale> ravage>shatter> SA> Ravage> VT> FS

Lazy. Screw that.

Edited by GrandLordMenace

Pulled Revan tonight, DPS checks are still real except for Core, didn't kill it cause new people, but got to 380k on core and core was still at like 70% so our dps is a bit better in that respect due to ravage being less of our damage. Blade blitz and AOE DR are massive grenade cheese, MASSIVE cheese.

Blade Blitz

•Increases your Defense and Resist chance by 15% and dashes you forward 20 meters, dealing minor damage to everyone in your path.

Just wanted to point out that typo. It's actually 100% resist chance, basically it's a sniper roll. We now have two cooldowns to deal with things like orb on the brontes fight. And with proper timing you can also completely negate the kephess jump, which hits like a truck on NiM.

Oh and Force Rush is also generated through Vigilant Thrust :)

And I absolutely like that part: •Don’t be a Rydarus, don’t stand in cleaves :D

You should add an "If you can't reflect it" :D

Edited by Torvai

just wanted to point out that typo. It's actually 100% resist chance, basically it's a sniper roll. We now have two cooldowns to deal with things like orb on the brontes fight. And with proper timing you can also completely negate the kephess jump, which hits like a truck on nim.

Oh and force rush is also generated through vigilant thrust :)

and i absolutely like that part: •don’t be a rydarus, don’t stand in cleaves :D

you should add an "if you can't reflect it" :D

derp i knew that ****

Thanks for catching stuff like that, I play the spec to the point where I sort of... forget that people need to be told about certain procs and stuff, thanks!

Edited by GrandLordMenace

derp i knew that ****

Thanks for catching stuff like that, I play the spec to the point where I sort of... forget that people need to be told about certain procs and stuff, thanks!

Yeah you know, guides are more for people new to stuff, so it's better to put it there ;)

Although, in regard to force rush, you mentioned it a bit down actually. But not in the section where you explain the procs at the beginning.

Edited by Torvai

Pulled Revan tonight, DPS checks are still real except for Core, didn't kill it cause new people, but got to 380k on core and core was still at like 70% so our dps is a bit better in that respect due to ravage being less of our damage. Blade blitz and AOE DR are massive grenade cheese, MASSIVE cheese.

Hey, don't blame me, well maybe :p. Blade blitz to death :eek: