Petition to Stop Disciplines "Improvement"

xTonyStarkx

Tux this time I don't agree. It need a big change... but not this one.

This change is for "balace" and we don't see a PvP stuff... so why doing it? Was the one of the most ruin for WoW.

The only thing I'm excited for are 2 planet, two operation, 4 HM and 2 new FP... but this change is really bad for me.

Don't misunderstand me...I'm perfectly fine with the change to the trees (because I really don't have any idea how W0W handled it), so I'll wait for this change before commenting, but the lack of even a single map for PvP has be frustrated to hell. ONE freaking map...they couldn't squeeze in ONE blasted map? Seriously...wth...

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BECAUSE!!!! THAT'S WHY! We're overly hyper in everything we do, we send a text and expect an immediate reply, we don't wait for answers - we use Google, we couldn't wait 10 minutes for a pizza so now we have hot and ready pizzas, you don't wait for your favorite song to play any longer - you download it and listen at will...this is 2014!!!! WE DON'T NEED TO WAIT!

I'm anxious for the live stream. I wasn't expecting 3.0 info today as it was...it's only Monday.

For a second I thought you were explaining why the Bioware employees are drunk when they do livestreams. Tbh, both versions make sense.

Also, I wonder how angry the people who were ************ about the "expansion" (read: announcement) being delayed are, now that the announcement came out earlier than expected. "Bioware lied to us! They said THERE WEREKS"

Don't misunderstand me...I'm perfectly fine with the change to the trees (because I really don't have any idea how W0W handled it), so I'll wait for this change before commenting, but the lack of even a single map for PvP has be frustrated to hell. ONE freaking map...they couldn't squeeze in ONE blasted map? Seriously...wth...

Not only a map, but something more. Ok I was dreaming too much with an Open World PvP, but something more than a gear change and a grind fest AGAIN.

WoW handle it very bad. No more customization and just "click when this proc" rotation for almost every class.

How do you know that? You haven't seen any implementation details.

Of course we have to see, but sound really like WoW... lot of people left for this stuff...

The only thing we can pray for is that we don't see a decrease in difficulty

Not only a map, but something more. Ok I was dreaming too much with an Open World PvP, but something more than a gear change and a grind fest AGAIN.

WoW handle it very bad. No more customization and just "click when this proc" rotation for almost every class.

I'm actually very curious about gear...do you think there's a possibility that Expertise is being removed (from gear) completely?

How complicated is it to wait just 1 day for the stream before you complain about something you haven't seen?

Hope I can watch that afterwards on Youtube or something so I can actually see it and even then, I'm not sure I will get exactly what is going on. Only an idea.

I'm actually very curious about gear...do you think there's a possibility that Expertise is being removed (from gear) completely?

If they are smart yes. For me they have even to remove stat from PvP.

Why have class balance if you still have the same problem with gear?

For lot of people low level pvp is more fun and they don't queue anymore pvp when they reach 55. There are too much problem with boolster and gear.

With a such change why not revamp PvP at all? Is incredible they have done nothing in this direction.

Edited by Elminster_cs

If they are smart yes. For me they have even to remove stat from PvP.

Why have class balance if you still have the same problem with gear?

For lot of people low level pvp is more fun and they don't queue anymore pvp when they reach 55. There are too much problem with boolster and gear.

With a such change why not revamp PvP at all? Is incredible they don't have done nothing in this direction.

Well; that is fine and even a hard set bolster for everyone in PvP at all times, but I would like it if I could earn gear still that puts me on the level with raiders as far as if I am going to get some rare open world PvP in. Would hate to be forced to raid or really do any other PvE for that.

Is there a petition to ban petition threads from the forum?

Somehow I find it always interesting to see what change does to people once they are taken out of their comfort zone. Especially to fanatics; the people who start a thread like this right after they heard something and jump to the conclusion that it will probably be bad without actually have seen the details needed for that kind of judgment. It's like they never have learned that changes in general lead to good things.

Somehow I find it always interesting to see what change does to people once they are taken out of their comfort zone. Especially to fanatics; the people who start a thread like this right after they heard something and jump to the conclusion that it will probably be bad without actually have seen the details needed for that kind of judgment. It's like they never have learned that changes in general lead to good things.

how many people still can not use the 162 168 180 armoring now that its been time? I couldn't even begin to tell you what each was (69 72 74?) yet the world never ended and game has stayed the same but ERMAGRD it WILL happen this time!

From a psychological standpoint, I find it extremely interesting as well.

But I get enough psychologically fascinating things at work. I would like to be able to relax here.

As a gamer though? Not so much. People like the OP are the reason all MMOs since WoW have been basically the same with different stories and graphics. Their hatred for any form of change has led to the decline of MMOs as a genre.

Edited by TheNahash

Gotta love people like the OP.

"I hate the new system. I have no idea how it works, but I hate it. It's different, so it has to be terrible, right?"

The Discipline system might be terrible, or it might be an improvement. Can we at least wait until we've seen the damn thing in action to start the hate threads?

But from what I've seen, it looks like a common-sense adaption of the skill trees we have. It removes the illusion of choice w/ the core abilities, while increasing our choices with the utility stuff by letting us cherry pick those things from all 3 specs. So...

/not signed