Scoundrel teleport?

NogueiraA

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make a Youtube channel and post your videos there, Icykill. BW can't ban you because you have a Youtube channel.

Can you recommend a program to do that and does not cause system lag itself... I am yet to find one that has no noticeable impact on the game... Ie Fraps takes my FPS (which is red) from 111 FPS to 30-50 FPS (which is green)... That in itself makes you look laggy and makes it impossible to capture the switching when it is done right...

I await your reply... I will then test said software... If it works without lag... I will happily film my matches

Edited by Icykill_

Once again a one liner... Why don't you actually back up your argument... Or can't you?

Whats there to back up? You're the one making baseless claims. If hacking is so prevalent that you see it on a daily bases then you should have no problem uploading a video to youtube every single day right? I can understand seeing one once in a blue moon as yes it does happen, and its almost always a speed hack, but its nowhere near as common as you make it out to be. I haven't seen a single hack in over a year and most every GOOD player on these forums have replied the same way because we understand the games mechanics along with the engines flaws.

If you have an nvidia card use geforce experience and turn on shadow play. Whenever you hit the record key it will save the last 5-10 minutes of gameplay (you can adjust the settings) and you can also do manual recording as well. It uses the GPU instead of the CPU to process the recording so there's very little impact on the frame rate and even the lowest settings look like HD and the video files are extremely small, like MB's small for a 15 minute video compared to the 3gb's on a fraps 30s video.

http://youtu.be/YNviWqKx3rA?list=UUk9CzPJZAQQAcxdB8ean3Uw

This was recorded using shadowplay on lowest record settings. The raw video looked just as good as the game. Sadly youtube compresses videos and lowers the quality and drops the frame rates to 30 fps, but still you get the idea. I imagine it would probably look sharper on high settings but that video would have been several GB's and I rather not upload a file that large -_-

Edited by Raansu

Whats there to back up? You're the one making baseless claims. If hacking is so prevalent that you see it on a daily bases then you should have no problem uploading a video to youtube every single day right? I can understand seeing one once in a blue moon as yes it does happen, and its almost always a speed hack, but its nowhere near as common as you make it out to be. I haven't seen a single hack in over a year and most every GOOD player on these forums have replied the same way because we understand the games mechanics along with the engines flaws.

If you have an nvidia card use geforce experience and turn on shadow play. Whenever you hit the record key it will save the last 5-10 minutes of gameplay (you can adjust the settings) and you can also do manual recording as well. It uses the GPU instead of the CPU to process the recording so there's very little impact on the frame rate and even the lowest settings look like HD and the video files are extremely small, like MB's small for a 15 minute video compared to the 3gb's on a fraps 30s video.

http://youtu.be/YNviWqKx3rA?list=UUk9CzPJZAQQAcxdB8ean3Uw

This was recorded using shadowplay on lowest record settings. The raw video looked just as good as the game. Sadly youtube compresses videos and lowers the quality and drops the frame rates to 30 fps, but still you get the idea. I imagine it would probably look sharper on high settings but that video would have been several GB's and I rather not upload a file that large -_-

All my settings are always set to the lowest for pvp... All back ground apps and non necessary services are turned off...

I don't have an Nvidia card,

I have a AMD Sapphire HD 7970 Ghz 6Gb Vapor-x, intel 4770k (water cooled to 4.6ghz), 8gb Gskill trident-x, asus z87ws motherboard, 3 x intel 520 SSD's, the whole system has custom cooling

I down loaded the latest version of Fraps last night to see if they had improved it since I last tested it... I got very low FPS and massive lag spikes

I did use manual recording too...

Maybe it's the AMD drivers not liking Fraps... I don't know?

Also I'm not making baseless claims and I am backing up my arguments... I wish I could get a good quality video of it happening to prove my point... If you can help with that, I will provide a YouTube video

Your connection was laggy (2 bars), and he rolled twice, you can see the buff reset from the second roll. What happened was, you lagged as he rolled, so you didn't see the animation, just the placement.

What I find bad is that you're an operative, and didn't notice that. It's the same buff icon for operatives and scoundrels..

Your connection was laggy (2 bars), and he rolled twice, you can see the buff reset from the second roll. What happened was, you lagged as he rolled, so you didn't see the animation, just the placement.

What I find bad is that you're an operative, and didn't notice that. It's the same buff icon for operatives and scoundrels..

Can even see the latency go from 4 to 3 bars right during the roll.

Darth Vader would roll over in his future grave if he had one and facepalm himself repeatedly with a rock if he had to read all this paranoid cheat/haxx crap day in and day out

What part of "a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away" is confusing for you? Also, if you had seen the movies, you would know that Luke burned Vader's body.

More importantly, every legit hack that is exposed on the forums, ends up being deleted by the moderators. That's the modus operandi for the head-in-the-sand development that EA always does. It's not a coincidence that it was voted worst company in America, two years in a row. By comparison, a scam company like cash-for-gold was only a runner up in those same polls.

Can even see the latency go from 4 to 3 bars right during the roll.

Sorry, you're right, it's 3 bars, looked like 2 cause the playback bar was chopping the bottom of the screen. Either way, his connection was spikey through the whole video, if his client lagged and missed a few packets, it would show something like what happened.

The really really big clue, the blue scamper buff (that makes scamper go on cooldown if you activate scamper while it's up), is stuck on his screen (if you notice, it never counts down after he rolls at 0:01) and doesn't start counting down until much later in the video (10+ seconds later, which it should have cooled by then), yet the defense buff from scamper does count down starting at 0:01.

Not sure if serious...:rolleyes:

AMD CPU's and GPU's while being great budget hardware are very far behind nvidia and intel. They work well, but they are certainly not optimal. I've heard AMD has gotten better lately with its driver updates, but back when I had an AMD GPU, almost every new game that came out had problems and it would always take over a month for a driver to come out that would barely fix the problem.

I switched to nvidia and never had any major issues and drivers were usually out the day the game comes out. I still use an AMD CPU though and its still going strong but I will most likely switch to an i7 when I upgrade.

Again, AMD is great for budget PC's but its most definitely not ideal.

You know how bad it makes you look when you call hacks upon someone that legitimiately just completely annihilated you?

It's pathetic. Instead of blaming everything on any 3rd party you can find.. maybe you should start with yourself.

Or do you really think it's a coincidence that all nameworthy players hardly ever see any "cheats" of some sort; And that a mouthy bunch seems to see them in every other warzone, really?

What I also find interesting is that most of these claims are from people on Harbinger.

I play on zhe harbz. My money is on lag and server sync issues. There are players from literally ACROSS THE GLOBE on the Harbinger, all with different ISPs with varying levels of quality.

What you are seeing is probably a product of that rather than cheaters.

Hacks do exist, and I have seen them.. but not this frequently.

It's like an Alien sighting. One guy thinks he sees something, then 5 more see something, then 50 more and on and on until everyone thinks you are crazy.

What I also find interesting is that most of these claims are from people on Harbinger.

I play on zhe harbz. My money is on lag and server sync issues. There are players from literally ACROSS THE GLOBE on the Harbinger, all with different ISPs with varying levels of quality.

What you are seeing is probably a product of that rather than cheaters.

Hacks do exist, and I have seen them.. but not this frequently.

It's like an Alien sighting. One guy thinks he sees something, then 5 more see something, then 50 more and on and on until everyone thinks you are crazy.

So what you are saying that hacks don't exist and they never have and anyone who claims otherwise needs to L2P. Got it.

(Kidding but sadly that is how some people will read your comment)

What part of "a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away" is confusing for you? Also, if you had seen the movies, you would know that Luke burned Vader's body.

More importantly, every legit hack that is exposed on the forums, ends up being deleted by the moderators. That's the modus operandi for the head-in-the-sand development that EA always does. It's not a coincidence that it was voted worst company in America, two years in a row. By comparison, a scam company like cash-for-gold was only a runner up in those same polls.

I thought by future grave he was speaking from the point of view of someone existing in the TOR timeline.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.