Scoundrel teleport?

NogueiraA

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lag. His client-server connection lost a few packets. It can be purposeful or not.

If on purpose, it's called a lag switch... If you played against him consistently and saw this happen all the time, I would say 99% it's switching...

But if you only see it once against him and never see him do it again when you play against or with him... Then it's more likely a dodgy connection

If on purpose, it's called a lag switch... If you played against him consistently and saw this happen all the time, I would say 99% it's switching...

But if you only see it once against him and never see him do it again when you play against or with him... Then it's more likely a dodgy connection

I would say, if it's random it's probably a connection problem. If it shows a clear pattern when it saves his *** every time and he has no problem outside of these episods, it is probably a lag switch.

This QQ about lag switches and hacks is really getting old fast.. and from the same people all the time.

Get better at the game already and stop blaming others and things for your inability to play correctly..

Edited by Evolixe

This QQ about lag switches and hacks is really getting old fast.. and from the same people all the time.

Get better at the game already and stop blaming others and things for your inability to play correctly..

Seriously I wonder how I can be destroying people with 15-19 fps with a near 300 ping

The only way you can tell the difference between unintentional lag specs and a lag switch is with Bioware's own internal monitoring software. Otherwise you are just guessing. Send in a ticket and see if the guy gets banned. If he doesn't, it probably is not a lag switch.

Please, just stop. You have no clue what you are talking about.

That is your problem, move to Europe, get a better computer, go to #eviloxeschoolof******pvp-ers and carry all of us! :D

You know I pull legendary moves on a daily basis, I gotta play with a handicap so they have a somewhat fair chance, I'm just too mlg for them:cool:

Oh look, the same two people who flood into every thread claiming there are no such things as hackers, exploiters, gold sellers, cheater on ANY sort.

Wonder how much they get paid to repeat the same old tiresome lines? :rolleyes:

Ya no, no one is saying that. But the exaggeration from people is pretty pathetic.

Ya I'm totally going to edit every single post I've ever made :rolleyes:

Yeah - you edited a few, I am watching a few now, and stop pussyfooting around the question; ignored it and you automatically admit you are supporting hackers; answer it and lie, well yeah everyone knows you are supporting the hackers. tell the truth and well will know.

Edited by RangKer
Spelling

Oh look, the same two people who flood into every thread claiming there are no such things as hackers, exploiters, gold sellers, cheater on ANY sort.

Wonder how much they get paid to repeat the same old tiresome lines? :rolleyes:

Or perhaps they're just good players who aren't too ashamed to admit when someone plays better than them, and they can use that to get better. That's what people that WANT to improve do, rather than just crying hacks every time someone beats them.

Or perhaps they're just good players who aren't too ashamed to admit when someone plays better than them, and they can use that to get better. That's what people that WANT to improve do, rather than just crying hacks every time someone beats them.

Oh look another one who openly admits that there is no such thing as hackers, exploiters, cheaters ever. Was waiting for you to respond as well. But if you notice, not going after those with skills - just those who openly back up hackers and cheaters supporting claims that they never have ever existed in any game what so ever; like you.

Edited by RangKer

Oh look another one who openly admits that there is no such thing as hackers, exploiters, cheaters ever. Was waiting for you to respond as well. But if you notice, not going after those with skills - just those who openly back up hackers and cheaters supporting claims that they never have ever existed in any game what so ever; like you.

Oh look. A crybaby with such a high evel of skill he doesn,t even understand the differance between a class ability, a cheat, an exploit, lag and hack.

/thread

Edited by Ryuku-sama

These threads are fascinating. Neither side has any verifiable proof, and even your videos can go either way.

"I SAW DE HAXXZZ!!! I SEED DEM I SEED DEM (but I'm probably just trying to explain things I don't understand, like the myth of God)"

"NUH UH DURR NO SUCH TING AZ HAXXZZ!! U SUK LOLOLOL (but really I say this as a defense mechanism because I am unhappy with my life and it makes me feel better to put people beneath me. 'SGOOD FOR DA EGO CUZZ)"

Edit: As a side note, ping to the Harbinger is awful. It's loaded most of the time and there are players from around the world. I've seen mine go from 70 - 400 and back down on multiple occasions. To Pot5, my ping was a whopping 2ms.

Edited by maverickmatt

Oh look. A crybaby with such a high evel of skill he don,t even understand the differance between a class ability, a cheat, an exploit, lag and hack.

A Pole Polishing Limp Wrist-ed troll that cant even set up a simple insult; while trying to compare skill and cheating as one of the same while misspelling simple words.

/bravo

/bravo

You win Skippy; you're such a superior gamer that there are no such thing as hackers or cheaters ever in this world.

things like this happen on very very very rare ocassions to my targets too but I`m not calling it hacks because it never happened againts the good pvpers from my server, always some random guy i never seen before really. I accept it as lag but I just don`t get it, why is everybody else around me + myself (teammates and allies moving normally and doing their abilities with no delays or anything but only my target "lags" why doesn`t everybody on my screen freeze and/or teleports instead of only my target vanishing off the screen for a few seconds?) Edited by iDraxter

things like this happen on very rare ocassions to my targets too but I`m not calling it hacks because it never happened againts the good pvpers from my server, always some random guy i never seen before really. I accept it as lag but I just don`t get it, why is everybody else around me + myself (teammates and allies moving normally and doing their abilities with no delays or anything but only my target "lags" why doesn`t everybody on my screen teleport or freeze instead of target vanishing off the screen screen for a few seconds?)

It never happens against the good PvPers because they have no need to use silly crutches like that. Chances are, if you encounter a hack, the player is terrible and you are going to beat them regardless.

It's like those players who roll FOTM (and you can ALWAYS tell who did). Can't win without the spec, and even then they need a carry.

These threads are fascinating. Neither side has any verifiable proof, and even your videos can go either way.

"I SAW DE HAXXZZ!!! I SEED DEM I SEED DEM (but I'm probably just trying to explain things I don't understand, like the myth of God)"

"NUH UH DURR NO SUCH TING AZ HAXXZZ!! U SUK LOLOLOL (but really I say this as a defense mechanism because I am unhappy with my life and it makes me feel better to put people beneath me. 'SGOOD FOR DA EGO CUZZ)"

Edit: As a side note, ping to the Harbinger is awful. It's loaded most of the time and there are players from around the world. I've seen mine go from 70 - 400 and back down on multiple occasions. To Pot5, my ping was a whopping 2ms.

What I am stating is that both sides are idiots, but the No such thing as hackers in the world been running on the same topic for now 2 years; and the same 2 players have been feeding out the same thing.

"There are no such thing as hackers, nor with there ever be in any online game ever created, as everyone knows it is skill and superiority that trumps. Saying that there is Cheating and Hacking is just a way for losers to make themselves feel better. There has never been nor there ever will be Cheaters, Hackers or Exploiters in this world or the next."

Edited by RangKer

What I am stating is that both sides are idiots, but the No such thing as hackers in the world been running on the same topic for now 2 years; and the same 2 players have been feeding out the same thing.

"There are no such thing as hackers, nor with there ever be in any online game ever created, as everyone knows it is skill and superiority that trumps. Saying that there is Cheating and Hacking is just a way for losers to make themselves feel better. There has never been nor there ever will be Cheaters, Hackers or Exploiters in this world or the next."

And I am in complete agreement.

Yeah - you edited a few, I am watching a few now, and stop pussyfooting around the question; ignored it and you automatically admit you are supporting hackers; answer it and lie, well yeah everyone knows you are supporting the hackers. tell the truth and well will know.

Wow....you're a little crazy in the head huh?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.